Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the way decent people look at it. However people like Paul, Maryiam and IM2 don’t look at it that way. With them, it’s race, first, last and always. The worst thing is that they expect the rest of us to have the same twisted world view.
The majority of blacks see things like we do. Yours vis the twisted view.

They were introduced to CRT when they were still suckling.
No, we were introduced to the racist system CRT describes.

We all know this place is full of racist whites. Your denial of your problem is expected.

No, we were introduced to the racist system CRT describes.

We all know this place is full of racist whites. Your denial of your problem is expected.
You should send a resumé to Al Sharpton. He'll share some of his extortion proceeds with you and improve your race-baiting techniques.

You're still just an amateur.

You should send a resumé to Al Sharpton. He'll share some of his extortion proceeds with you and improve your race-baiting techniques.

You're still just an amateur.
Sharpton is not extorting anyone. If you are caught discriminating that's what you get.

Sharpton is not extorting anyone. If you are caught discriminating that's what you get.
Sharpton gets paid for threatening to accuse corporations of racism.

"Reverend" Al is just another turd in a suit.

Last edited:

he is utterly and truly disgusting. -----for the record---I worked FOR MANY YEARS
in health care-----the people who most DESPISED him----who wanted to tell me about
it-----were mature black males

That's what white racists say. I know what Sharpton is doing anf if white companies still were committing racism this would not happen.

he is utterly and truly disgusting. -----for the record---I worked FOR MANY YEARS
in health care-----the people who most DESPISED him----who wanted to tell me about
it-----were mature black males
That's a lie. But this is what you guys do. Nobody black opposes white racism and everybody black hates blacks who stand up to it. It goes with the "I went to a mostly black school and everybody was racist against me because I am white" and "We hired blacks but they could never do the job" stories.

That's what white racists say. I know what Sharpton is doing anf if white companies still were committing racism this would not happen.
sharpton is a very dishonest, opportunist clown
That's a lie. But this is what you guys do. Nobody black opposes white racism and everybody black hates blacks who stand up to it. It goes with the "I went to a mostly black school and everybody was racist against me because I am white" and "We hired blacks but they could never do the job" stories.
very dishonest------as one very dignified black man told me when sharpton was in his
DASHIKI phase. "I don't trust a man who wears a costume"

sharpton is a very dishonest, opportunist clown

very dishonest------as one very dignified black man told me when sharpton was in his
DASHIKI phase. "I don't trust a man who wears a costume"
I know it the same old tale. "Most everybody black sees things as you do." A Dashiki is not a costume. The fact a black man said that to you indicates he has internalized racism, meaning he was probably a Tom.

You racists all say the same shit, Shapton is respected by 95 percent of the black community. I'm black and I damn sure don't need some old ass washed up racist white person to tell me about Sharpton.

I know it the same old tale. "Most everybody black sees things as you do." A Dashiki is not a costume. The fact a black man said that to you indicates he has internalized racism, meaning he was probably a Tom.

You racists all say the same shit, Shapton is respected by 95 percent of the black community. I'm black and I damn sure don't need some old ass washed up racist white person to tell me about Sharpton.
what is there to respect about sharpton?-----the FACT that he is black?

Sharpton is a piece of human feces with feet.

His involvement in the Tawana Brawley case is all a person needs to know that he's no one to be admired...

The fact that you believe that any black man who differs with you on white people is a "Tom".

The fact that you admire Sharpton say a lot about you. It says that you're willing to rely on complete and absolute lies if it helps your agenda. Sharpton's a piece of shit, and you're no different...

The fact that you believe that any black man who differs with you on white people is a "Tom".

The fact that you admire Sharpton say a lot about you. It says that you're willing to rely on complete and absolute lies if it helps your agenda. Sharpton's a piece of shit, and you're no different...
I don't admire anyone but the more shitbag white racists like ypu tell me how I should not like Sharpton, the more I am going to like him. The only lie is white supremacy and you rely on it.

I don't admire anyone but the more shitbag white racists like ypu tell me how I should not like Sharpton, the more I am going to like him. The only lie is white supremacy and you rely on it.

What do you think about the way he injected himself into the Tawana Brawley case, and the statements he made during it? Do you believe he conducted himself in an honorable and admirable fashion?

Too bad Riccardi didn't use a bigger knife...

Why would the Whites even try? Most Black Americans are already democrats and that's the same as a NAZI JEW Your problem is you just like it on the plantation to much where you can do what you are told and have no problems. WHY DO YOU VOTE FOR THE SOUTHERN CONFEDERACY, FOUNDERS OF THE KKK WHO FOUGHT AGAINST even anti lynching Laws A PARTY WHEN PASSING THE GREAT SOCITY SAID WE WILL HAVE THOSE NI**ERS VOTING DEMOCRAT FOR 200 YEARS? No you don't need this white boy telling you what's up. You are just doing a great job of what ever you are doing.
Bob

Stop being fucking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back