Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canon Shooter
The Tawana Brawley case had nothing to do with the NYPD, you stupid negro fuck. I know you don't want to discuss it, because it was a blatant case of chickenshit, lying little negroes, not unlike yourself, making up lies and getting caught in them..

horselightning
brawley a black girl claimed white men raped her and made a fool out of al sharpton. both eneded up paying out a lot of money. all cause that girl didnt eant to get in trouble for being out late.

I know of the case

video-retro-report-brawley-articleLarge.jpg

Brawley was a 15 year old black female who was never actually found to be lying. She just quit fighting.

To this day she has never refuted it as a lie.

The police verified cop DNA was all over her, but yet they still couldn't prove rape. Why did one of the cops kill himself a week after being accused of rape ? Suicide is as close to an admission of guilt as you will get. Also they never said how she chose the cops that raped her.

Or are you basing your assumptions on the word of white detectives, attorneys, judges, scared witnesses, and the mainstream media ?

@mgtpa
You are missing the obvious answer to all of that, which is that blacks are less intelligent than other races--on average--and that accounts for the disparities we see in society. If you cannot accept the reality of that fact, you'll just have to live in a state of confusion and anger where you blame others for your own community failures.

OK. So what do you do with race of less intelligent black people ?

Canon Shooter
The Tawana Brawley case had nothing to do with the NYPD, you stupid negro fuck. I know you don't want to discuss it, because it was a blatant case of chickenshit, lying little negroes, not unlike yourself, making up lies and getting caught in them..

horselightning
brawley a black girl claimed white men raped her and made a fool out of al sharpton. both eneded up paying out a lot of money. all cause that girl didnt eant to get in trouble for being out late.

I know of the case

Brawley was a 15 year old black female who was never actually found to be lying. She just quit fighting.

The police verified cop DNA was all over her, but yet they still couldn't prove rape. Why did one of the cops kill himself a week after being accused of rape ? Suicide is as close to an admission of guilt as you will get. Also they never said how she chose the cops that raped her.

Or are you basing your assumptions on the word of white detectives, attorneys, judges, scared witnesses, and the mainstream media ?

@mgtpa
You are missing the obvious answer to all of that, which is that blacks are less intelligent than other races--on average--and that accounts for the disparities we see in society. If you cannot accept the reality of that fact, you'll just have to live in a state of confusion and anger where you blame others for your own community failures.

she faked it and was fined,. period.

horselightning

To this day she never denies it.

1. She was missing for 4 days and was found "Seemingly UNCONSCIOUS & unresponsive." Her body was also smeared with feces. Smearing your own body with feces? Okay

2. She remained unresponsive initially. It's not as if she just came out with an elaborate story

3. When interviewed by the police initially it barely lasted 20 minutes. They did not try to get into details

4. There was no absolute proof she stayed anywhere other than the garbage can where according to officials she was found.

A 15 year old must be a damn good actor if she can fake being unconscious.

Here's the reality. When a black woman accuses a white man of rape...there will ALWAYS be doubt...more so than if it's a white woman accusing a black man.

horselightning

1. She was missing for 4 days and was found "Seemingly UNCONSCIOUS & unresponsive." Her body was also smeared with feces. Smearing your own body with feces? Okay

2. She remained unresponsive initially. It's not as if she just came out with an elaborate story

3. When interviewed by the police initially it barely lasted 20 minutes. They did not try to get into details

4. There was no absolute proof she stayed anywhere other than the garbage can where according to officials she was found.

Here's the reality. When a black woman accuses a white man of rape...there will ALWAYS be doubt...more so than if it's a white woman accusing a black man.
Al Sharpton doesn't agree with you... SHARPTON SEES CHANCE BRAWLEY `DUPED' HIM SAYS RAPE CHARGE MAY HAVE BEEN LIE

Here is the reality--Black men rape about 35,000 White women per year and white men rape less than 1 Black woman per year.

Canon Shooter

horselightning

I know of the case

@mgtpa

A grand jury found her allegations baseless.

You'd have to be one special sort of retarded negro to believe it all happened as she said it did...

You leave them to their own devices. You let them live according to their own mores in a way they decides suits them best. Stop trying to make them live according to other group standards. Fair enough?

mga138
You leave them to their own devices. You let them live according to their own mores in a way they decides suits them best. Stop trying to make them live according to other group standards. Fair enough?

So you're not gonna nothing ? OK. Got it. Just as I thought

White people always running around trying to prove how stupid black ppl are and that's supposedly meant to get blk ppl all upset and everyone runs around trying to debate you guys.

Fk all that.

Call me intellectually inferior all day. I don't give a crap about. Just get to the doing part

You saying I'm inferior ? OK sh*t....I guess I am. Now what ? And that's when every white man wimps out when it comes to the doing part.

mga138
Here is the reality--Black men rape about 35,000 White women per year and white men rape less than 1 Black woman per year.

My response to your statement is that is either
  1. What you say is true and should be investigated.
  2. Or that we are in a system of white supremacy which fabricates those sort of statistics all the time
But let's break down this common "Black men are raping white women all the time" racial stereotype.
  1. White people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible.
  2. Black men know they will be severely punished for attacking a white women.
  3. White women are crippled by social interaction with people they don’t already know and if he’s black man ? That’s an outright emergency.
scared1.jpg

So how are 35,000 white women being raped by black men ? You been on stormfront too long.

If so many white women were in fact being raped by black men then would be painstakingly documented also white society wouldn't just sit back and "Black guys raping thousands of white woman...No problem" You know as well I do that white society would never stand fot it.

Also the FBI does not break out rape statistics by race, like they do for murder.

The Justice Department, however, does a crime survey every year where they ask a random sample of Americans about what crimes they have experienced during the past year – regardless of whether or not the police did anything.

In that survey they do ask about the race of the victim and the rapist. But in their sample there are fewer than ten rapes in which blacks took any part at all (but there are more than ten white-on-white rapes).

If you take small, statistically insignificant numbers and extend them to the whole country, you can get wild numbers, the kind you see on Stormfront.

But you can use the very same numbers to “prove” that white men are more likely to rape women then black men. But no one points that out.

Also let's be clear black people don't run the FBI and the Justice department

The FBI and the Justice department themselves have just admitted that they have been given out false information for decades which lead the imprisonment of thousands of black men, but decades later they come out and say "Ooops sorry"

As to your other stat, showing white men don't rape black women.

That's because as long as a white man gets his get lie straight, for the most part, in a system of racism - white supremacy a white man having sex with a black woman (Be it consensual or not) is not classified as rape.

There is a book called "At the Dark End Of The Street" written by Danielle L McGuire (A white woman) were she talks about the long history of white men raping black females, black males and black children for centuries.

Or if you want to talk about Dominic Strauss Khan or if you want to talk about Joan Little who killed a white male guard in 1975 for trying to rape her. Even white women are raping non-white children. Or Mary Kay Letouneo. A white teacher in the USA who was having under age sex with one of her non-white students.

You had USA cop Daniel Holtzclaw (Who was not white granted - Half White / Half Asian) who was raping black women for years. Like a lot of the hapa kids, he saw himself as white. "suck my white dick" and all that shit he was saying.

Last edited:
mga138
Al Sharpton doesn't agree with you... SHARPTON SEES CHANCE BRAWLEY `DUPED' HIM SAYS RAPE CHARGE MAY HAVE BEEN LIE

What's Al Sharpton got to do with me ?

So a 15 year old would make herself be found unconscious and she would cover herself in feces and she would write racial slurs on her torso ?...........Okkkaaaaay

You ignore the fact that Steven Pagnoes (one of the accused) father was a city court judge and his uncle, who is now the most powerful judge in Dutchess Count, was a family court judge.

You ignore that Pagnoes testified under oath before a grand jury that he was home with his fiancee and his parents but his wife, his mother and his father refused to take the witness stand to support his alibi claim.

You ignore that Harry Crist (one the alleged rapists) who Tawana had given a description about within forty-eight hours of the interview, he commits suicide

They claimed Tawana refused to talk or cooperate with them. Her family became suspicious. Alton Maddox (Brawleys layer) had sought for the discovery of the Brawley files for at least ten years. Eliot Spitzer is sitting on the files to protect them from charges of a cover-up..

I believe that the Tawana Brawley case should be reopened again. She should be allowed to retrieve those files that were denied to her during her first lawsuit.

mga138

My response to your statement is that is either
  1. What you say is true and should be investigated.
  2. Or that we are in a system of white supremacy which fabricates those sort of statistics all the time
But let's break down this common "Black men are raping white women all the time" racial stereotype.
  1. White people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible.
  2. Black men know they will be severely punished for attacking a white women.
  3. White women are crippled by social interaction with people they don’t already know and if he’s black man ? That’s an outright emergency.
scared1.jpg

So how are 35,000 white women being raped by black men ? You been on stormfront too long.

If so many white women were in fact being raped by black men then would be painstakingly documented also white society wouldn't just sit back and "Black guys raping thousands of white woman...No problem" You know as well I do that white society would never stand fot it.

Also the FBI does not break out rape statistics by race, like they do for murder.

The Justice Department, however, does a crime survey every year where they ask a random sample of Americans about what crimes they have experienced during the past year – regardless of whether or not the police did anything.

In that survey they do ask about the race of the victim and the rapist. But in their sample there are fewer than ten rapes in which blacks took any part at all (but there are more than ten white-on-white rapes).

If you take small, statistically insignificant numbers and extend them to the whole country, you can get wild numbers, the kind you see on Stormfront.

But you can use the very same numbers to “prove” that white men are more likely to rape women then black men. But no one points that out.

Also let's be clear black people don't run the FBI and the Justice department

The FBI and the Justice department themselves have just admitted that they have been given out false information for decades which lead the imprisonment of thousands of black men, but decades later they come out and say "Ooops sorry"

As to your other stat, showing white men don't rape black women.

That's because as long as a white man gets his get lie straight, for the most part, in a system of racism - white supremacy a white man having sex with a black woman (Be it consensual or not) is not classified as rape.

There is a book called "At the Dark End Of The Street" written by Danielle L McGuire (A white woman) were she talks about the long history of white men raping black females, black males and black children for centuries.

Or if you want to talk about Dominic Strauss Khan or if you want to talk about Joan Little who killed a white male guard in 1975 for trying to rape her. Even white women are raping non-white children. Or Mary Kay Letouneo. A white teacher in the USA who was having under age sex with one of her non-white students.

You had USA cop Daniel Holtzclaw (Who was not white granted - Half White / Half Asian) who was raping black women for years. Like a lot of the hapa kids, he saw himself as white. "suck my white dick" and all that shit he was saying.
So, you asked me several questions and I'll do my best to answer them here in one message...

1) You asked me what I think White people should "do," about Blacks. I already told you that they shouldn't do anything but leave them alone. White people should not try to infantilize Blacks anymore than they already have. It has clearly NOT worked, for all White people's good intentions.

2) You have issue with the scientific method on rape statistics. The Justice Department DOES keep interracial rape Statistics, but since 2009 they no longer release them to the public. Obama and Eric Holder decided to hide them. For those statistics we have to go back to the Bush-era Department of Justice and they found that the average over a 6 year period showed that In the United States 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man. You may not like what that shows, but it is what it is.

3) The US bureau of Statistics still releases interracial violent victimizations, and the sample size is MASSIVE. In the most recent set of Statistics that I have (2018) there were close to 600,000 acts of violence between Blacks and Whites. Of that number, Whites were the victims 90 percent of the time and Blacks were the victims less than 10 percent of the time! Or, to put it another way, A White person is 47.6 TIMES more likely to be violently victimized by a Black than the other way around. Not 47.6 percent more, but TIMES more.
You tell me, What should whites do about Blacks, given that reality?! I think my suggestion is quite magnanimous (to leave them alone), but you seem to think that is insufficient. Maybe you're right about that.

mga138
1) You asked me what I think White people should "do," about Blacks. I already told you that they shouldn't do anything but leave them alone.

But that's not gonna happen is it ? And it's never happened - Has it ?

We live in a global system of racism white supremacy.

So in that system you are going to need some black around to kill and mistreat. So whites will poison a river in Nigeria or Ghana, which will kill thousands or they will create a famine but they will allow some black people to live because what's the point in white supremacy if their is no one you can act supreme over ?

Black ppl are the glue that keeps whites together.

If there were no black folks around, you would have no one to blame but yourselves for the crime that occurred.

No one to blame but yourselves, when you didn’t get the jobs you wanted.

No one to blame but yourselves, when your life turned out to be less than you expected.

White people need blk people (especially in a inferior role) as a way to build yourselves up, and provide a sense of self-worth you otherwise lack.

mga138
White people should not try to infantilize Blacks anymore than they already have.

Infantilize black people ? Since when do you need a military to feel brave enough to go against a bunch of unarmed infants ?

10ed74ae-16c2-445e-8fcf-7ae82e6f8bf0.jpg

No one has the courage blk ppl have.

And what makes us so amazing is that we're the minority population here but we still go hard body.

We go up against the biggest military power on the planet.
  1. WE ARE OUT-NUMBERED
  2. WE ARE OUT-GUNNED
  3. WE ARE OUT-FINANCED
But we dust ourselves off and challenge the beast everyday

Whites never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti

You are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If white were placed in our situation, any of them, they would have died off centuries ago.

mga138
It has clearly NOT worked, for all White people's good intentions.

If whites have such good intention then why do whites make sure predominantly Black school districts are under-funded ? under-staffed with inexperienced teachers ? denied books ? microscopes ? and other lab equipment ? and put hazardous waste near black schools ? cut art and music classes ? sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria ?

And guess what ?

Despite all that black people still thrive.
  • You look around and see that light skin is a recessive trait the world over, and that white people are the odd ones on the planet in terms of pigmentation.
  • You see black people excelling in any arena where we are given full and equal opportunity (not enough arenas, to be sure, but still);
  • You see a popular culture in which black people are among the nation’s most revered symbols of what’s hip,
  • You see a world in which global white supremacy is everywhere being challenged. In which the white world’s militaries are incapable of subduing a rag-tag bunch of insurgents, with darker skin.
White people know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else.

They want a social system were black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white and non black people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve practicing there racism on.

mga138
2) You have issue with the scientific method on rape statistics.

You just use whatever numbers you can find and use them to excuse your own racism under the banner of Truth when in fact there is no search for truth, just the shoring up of prejudices learned in childhood.

What I can not understand is this : Why can’t you be just a racist ? Why do you need these scientific method explanations? What is wrong with racism? You do promote it, so why be a shame of it? Why you just can not say; “N****s are stupid.” or "N****s are savages" ?

Why do you feel the need to have “scientific crutches”?

That is mystery to me.

If black rapists were some huge threat they would know it more clearly than whites would.

mga138
The Justice Department DOES keep interracial rape Statistics, but since 2009 they no longer release them to the public.

I never said that the justice department didn't keep interracial rape stats but white women have a history lying to the police about black men raping them.

68258223_101834017838600_9030531411173441536_n.jpg

And let's look at the sex crimes of people in your own race.

81721222_168763681145633_1792978971533508608_n.jpg

87226233_198746738147327_6399299682454994944_n.jpg

87250943_198746964813971_5579888190883364864_n.jpg

87474440_198747054813962_5368363259168555008_n.jpg

88325798_203596874328980_7447820011088904192_n.jpg

87985148_203596887662312_3937631510235971584_n.jpg

121162133_365891838099482_9183858489949438200_n.jpg

88210831_203597124328955_7306932031374491648_n.jpg

mga138
Obama and Eric Holder decided to hide them. For those statistics we have to go back to the Bush-era Department of Justice and they found that the average over a 6 year period showed that In the United States 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man. You may not like what that shows, but it is what it is.

If 37,460 white women were being raped by black men that would make rape almost as common as robbery

The Justice Department based there stats on a crime victim survey it does every year. But interracial rape is so rare that there are fewer than ten cases in its sample. So you cannot draw any firm statistical conclusions.

Strangers commit around 2% of rapes. Most rapes are done by current or former boyfriends, dates and husbands. Interracial rape is rare for the same reasons that interracial marriage is rare. So rare that there are not even solid government figures on it.

Your argument is built not on sound reasoning and solid facts but on white fears that go back at least to Jim Crow times.

Last edited:
mga138
3) The US bureau of Statistics still releases interracial violent victimizations, and the sample size is MASSIVE. In the most recent set of Statistics that I have (2018) there were close to 600,000 acts of violence between Blacks and Whites. Of that number, Whites were the victims 90 percent of the time and Blacks were the victims less than 10 percent of the time! Or, to put it another way, A White person is 47.6 TIMES more likely to be violently victimized by a Black than the other way around. Not 47.6 percent more, but TIMES more.

When you get into the field of studies and surveys and you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice

The police themselves have history of pinning crimes on black people.

main-qimg-b37ac0eb5907d31dee3ba3ffbf162f25

main-qimg-f91a96caf46b49e7b1f87f8f57cb5e74

main-qimg-4189bbbbd1a29ed810cb7f5d081adaee

main-qimg-1d18547448c0cb60eb3a1d93662d7525

main-qimg-ba11e3922fab489675c389c0f35afaaf

main-qimg-81aadb8e5455ee72c8b9ad0dec8d6c01

main-qimg-bf8a19f63b4b84b4c7eb471052682b0a

So asking white supremacist in the police for facts about black people is like asking Ronald McDonald for stats about vegetarians

mga138
You tell me, What should whites do about Blacks, given that reality?!

That's not a reality. That's you trying to shift the blame by trying to move the argument from what whites do to what you think blacks do.

At one level it's just a cheap attempt to change the subject. But at a deeper level it's also a moral argument, directed not at blks but at whites themselves.
White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.

Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

So if they can blame blacks, then you have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then you and other whites who think like you can still see themselves as good people.

Case closed.

Last edited:
horselightning

That's because she's a lying negro c*nt, that's why. She has no integrity.

Like you...

1. She was missing for 4 days and was found "Seemingly UNCONSCIOUS & unresponsive."

And, yet, oddly she was seen at a party during the alleged time of captivity.

She was found in late November, in a garbage bag in Newburgh, NY. Ever been to Newburgh in late November? I have. My Dad used to live in nearby Wappinger's Falls. It gets cold as fuck. Are you seriously stupid enough to believe that she was outside, in the elements of upstate New York in late November, and exhibit so signs of hypothermia?

At 9:00am on the day she was found, it was 34° in Newburgh. There should've been advanced signs of hypothermia if she'd been missing for four days, yet there were none...

2021-08-29.png

Her body was also smeared with feces. Smearing your own body with feces? Okay

It was found to be dog shit, not the human feces she claimed it was...

A story was all it was. She claimed she had been raped, yet rape kit showed

Meaningless...

In fact there was. She was seen at a party during the time she claims to have been kidnapped. This was corroborated by several of the 180 witnesses interviewed by the grand jury. One witness said he watched her climb into the garbage bag in which she was found. She was found to be well nourished, and it appeared as though she'd brushed her teeth...

She didn't fake being unconscious. She faked being unresponsive. It's not that difficult to not respond to someone when they talk to you...

And the reason there will always be doubt is because of negro women like Tawana Brawley.

She was never kidnapped, and she was never raped. In another post, you claim that "cop DNA was found all over her. That's not true. It wasn't. You claimed that the one police officer committed suicide because of this but, in reality, he committed suicide because his girlfriend broke up with him and he failed to become a New York State Trooper.

Every single thing that Brawley claimed happened to her is without evidence. She failed to testify, despite a subpoena to do so. Her mother was sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined for not testifying before the grand jury. The family fled the state of New York instead of cooperating with prosecutors in the case of their daughter's rape. Think about that. What kind of piece of shit parent doesn't do everything they can to put their child's attackers away? Well, Tawana's parents, if her story were true, would be those parents.

Lastly, in 1989 her boyfriend told New York Newsday that Brawley had fabricated the entire thing. This is someone who stood to gain exactly nothing by saying that.

Tawana Brawley is a proven liar. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe her...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back