Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batcat
Plus why are blacks so racist against Asians?

I repeat what I wrote before.

This white man (Brendt Christensen)

19413e9a-cdcd-4ae7-afa7-73458ac089ec-AP_Missing_Chinese_Scholar.JPG

You probably don't know who he is but he did this

162301587_473357324019599_5832643368983049831_n.jpg

In 2017 this white man raped her, beat her, cut off her head and mutilated her body.

Fast forward to 2019. Arhur Martonvich kills three Asian man in New York subway by beating them to death with a hammer.

162808960_473363787352286_4799201580471212137_n.jpg

He try to sell some B.S about doing it to defend Asian women from Asian men. Yeah right.

Last year a white man John Wiseman called the police and told them that his Asian wife was on the floor unresponsive. He left out the part about shooting her three times, two of them in the back

162347767_473366277352037_5866988362248579982_n.jpg

Jeffery Morris (Who has previous convictions) burns Susie Zhao alive

162454475_473369177351747_4316573678409854360_n.jpg

Scott Smith last years shoot and kills his wife Kanaquan Smith. He filed for divorce a few weeks before he killed her. He claimed self defence and guess what ? They bought it. Prosecutors dropped all charges against him saying there wasn't enough evidence.

162716624_473372050684793_8759360676224072418_n.jpg

I don't forget the killers of Vincent Chin in the 80's who was killed by two white men who got no jail time

I don't forget Lyuen Phan Ngyuen who beaten to death by 7 white men in the 90's who shouted "white power" to her

I don't forget Micheal Cho in 2007 was unarmed when shot and killed by a white policeman who of course was not punished

I don't forget Thang Nyguen shot to death in 2016 by two white men who of course never spent one night in Shawshank.

But we are the problem ?

Black people have done a lot for Asians. Let's look at history.

When the white supremacists were over there in 1800's killing the people in the Phillipines, almost committing genocide. A black man named David Fagan and other blk men defected because he didn't wanna see the filippinos get slaughtered. So he and a few other blk men started a guerilla war against the USA army

162909797_473382024017129_4775710605249892841_n.jpg

He went over there training the Asians so they wouldn't be sitting ducks for the white supremacists.

In the 1960's; Asians are over here because of us fighting for the 1965 immigration act. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Muhammad Ali gave up his best boxing years for Asians.

He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

We are the economic base for Asians. We propped them up but that was not returned because Asians have a policy of not spending a dime with black businesses. And we better not go to their countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there. It was black people who watched them Kung Fu movies of the 70's and made Bruce Lee an icon.

So people better shut the fk up about how black people are mistreating the Asian community

Let's talk facts

For months we have had the white media trying to manufacture a phoney outrage about how blk ppl attacking Asians.

As Malcolm X said

s-l400.jpg

They focused on the same 3 or 4 incidents and they put this on a non stop loop over and over again.

And guess what ?

That was going so well .....until this

162227494_473342180687780_5275984274307081234_n.jpg

The white media's goal is to try to invalidate blk people's claim of racism. That's what this about.

So the white media has to step forward with this counter narrative. One that makes black people the bad guys and they can't be subtle about it.
So you said …

We are the economic base for Asians. We propped them up but that was not returned because Asians have a policy of not spending a dime with black businesses. And we better not go to their countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there. It was black people who watched them Kung Fu movies of the 70's and made Bruce Lee an icon.

So people better shut the fk up about how black people are mistreating the Asian community

So that gives you the excuse to attack innocent Asians that are doing nothing to you? Plus how much bravery does it take to attack an elderly woman?

Canon Shooter
What makes this something that Citi is "supposed to do". Seriously, though, fuck you. Fuck you, and fuck your whole negro community. You deserve nothing; not a goddamn thing.

You want a tissue with that ?

giphy.gif

Canon Shooter
Citi puts $1.15 billion into the slums and you're not going to give them credit for that? Fuck you. You deserve shit.

And why were there slums in the first place ? Because of the white supremacists. You're people are trying to fix a problem that you created yourselves.

What have they done ? I want to see what they have done.

And I don't give them any credit. Black Americans are taxpayers and that tax payers money is supposed to go to the uplift of your community. No credit

I worked for a major corporation that was always searching for qualified blacks to promote. A black who had some education could easily climb the corporate ladder and many did.

One big problem I see today is many of the schools in the large cities run by democrats are failing to educate their students. Many have a hard time reading or doing basic math even if they graduate. A high percentage of the students in those areas are black. Without a good education their opportunities are limited. You can’t be the head of a quality department in a high tech industry if you can’t read well.

I recently moved from a small town in Florida to a more rural area. I lived in that city for fifteen years and had black neighbors all that time and were good friends with them. We moved because my son in law and myself were the only people living in an enormous home that had once been a hotel. At one time a dozen or more people lived in that home with us but kids grow up and renters leave. After 15 years of listening to logging trucks drive by all day and oten at night I wanted to live in a quiet neighborhood for a change.

Explain to me why many blacks who immigrate here from Africa are more successful than blacks born here.

As the black population in the United States grows, the diversity in the black community is unprecedented. According to research by Nielsen, the number of black immigrants in the U.S. has more than doubled since 1980, to a record 3.8 million, accounting for 1 in every 11 blacks. By 2060, 1 out of every 6 U.S. blacks will be immigrants.

Black immigrants from Africa are driving the recent growth in immigration, accounting for 36% of the total foreign-born black population. Blacks from Nigeria and Ethiopia account for much of that growth. Still, the Caribbean population accounts for nearly 50% of all blacks, with most coming from Jamaica.

As the ‘different flavors of black’ emerge, different economies are also emerging. The Nielsen research finds that the median household income for foreign-born blacks is 30% higher than U.S.-born blacks. emphasis added[/b]

Quit trying to tell us that what we have lived and seen doesn't happen. Your corporation didn't look for a damn thing. Blacks coming here from Africa are either rich or on the HIB Visa program.

You are talking to black people here why do you think you can tell us what we already know and why are you so ignorant regarding black immigration? The blacks I have met that come to America for school are often children of royalty and high officials in business or gpvernmemt. There aren't many poverty stricken Africans coming here from the hoods of Nairobi. And go read about the H1B Visa program that give immigrants jobs in corporations when they hit the states.

Last edited:
So you said …

So that gives you the excuse to attack innocent Asians that are doing nothing to you? Plus how much bravery does it take to attack an elderly woman?

1630781504953.png

No I won't accept that because being angry at the way we have continously been treated is not racism. Don't post anectdotal shit like you have just done to try absolving whites of what has been don. Start naming legislation and public policy made by blacks to exclude whites from opportunity, education, housing, health care, investments, freedom, the right to vote, citizenship, and income/wealth.

Fuck that Rasmussen poll where maybe 20 blacks took part.

New report analyzes race of perpetrators in anti-Asian attacks

A new report out analyzing the race of suspects in anti-Asian attacks found in 184 incidents analyzed, news articles identified 89% of the suspects as White.

White racists such as you are always trying to find ways to claim somebody else is more racist. Blacks have done none of what whites have done and what cerain types of whites continue doing now. There is NO amount of acceptable racism, and that means eveybody, but for you to try claiming blacks are more racist than everybody is ludicrous.

I see your problem this way.

Blacks born in this nation feel they are victims. They have a good excuse for their failure — the white man.

Blacks who immigrate here see American as a land of opportunity. They get educated, work hard and succeed.

Why don’t I see whites beating up helpless elderly black men and women on the streets like blacks are beating up Asians? Stop being so damn sanctimonious.

Batcat
I worked for a major corporation that was always searching for qualified blacks to promote.

That's what you are telling me but I don't believe you. If whites at your company wanted to hire or promote black people. They would do it.

Batcat
A black who had some education could easily climb the corporate ladder and many did.

This assumes that white people are totally fair minded and can judge black ppl with no degree of racism. I don't know any study that shows them capable of that.

Batcat
One big problem I see today is many of the schools in the large cities run by democrats are failing to educate their students. Many have a hard time reading or doing basic math even if they graduate. A high percentage of the students in those areas are black. Without a good education their opportunities are limited. You can’t be the head of a quality department in a high tech industry if you can’t read well.

Well if you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

And then you give the kids what ? A standardized test

What do you expect ?

And then ppl like you act shocked when at the end of an unstandardized process all the kids coming through don't do equally as well and you say to those who didn't do as well (who will disproportionately be black of low income because who those are ones who are likely to go to the schools without those equal resources) that "You can't go to that college" "You can't to this uni" "Matter of fact you can't go to any college at all" "You're not that smart"

Besides, even if a black kid slipped through, whites would rather hire white or Asian person even if the black person was a better nuclear physicist and scored higher

Batcat
I recently moved from a small town in Florida to a more rural area. I lived in that city for fifteen years and had black neighbors all that time and were good friends with them.

Is that supposed to impress me ?

Batcat
We moved because my son in law and myself were the only people living in an enormous home that had once been a hotel. At one time a dozen or more people lived in that home with us but kids grow up and renters leave. After 15 years of listening to logging trucks drive by all day and oten at night I wanted to live in a quiet neighborhood for a change.

"Quiet" means white. Doesn't it ? And you could live in those quiet area with ease because a system has been set up which makes sure that sizeable % of white people get access to those prosperous areas with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

Last edited:
I worked for a major corporation that was always searching for qualified blacks to promote. A black who had some education could easily climb the corporate ladder and many did.

I recently moved from a small town in Florida to a more rural area. I lived in that city for fifteen years and had black neighbors all that time and were good friends with them. We moved because my son in law and myself were the only people living in an enormous home that had once been a hotel. At one time a dozen or more people lived in that home with us but kids grow up and renters leave. After 15 years of listening to logging trucks drive by all day and oten at night I wanted to live in a quiet neighborhood for a change.

Explain to me why many blacks who immigrate here from Africa are more successful than blacks born here.

As the black population in the United States grows, the diversity in the black community is unprecedented. According to research by Nielsen, the number of black immigrants in the U.S. has more than doubled since 1980, to a record 3.8 million, accounting for 1 in every 11 blacks. By 2060, 1 out of every 6 U.S. blacks will be immigrants.

Black immigrants from Africa are driving the recent growth in immigration, accounting for 36% of the total foreign-born black population. Blacks from Nigeria and Ethiopia account for much of that growth. Still, the Caribbean population accounts for nearly 50% of all blacks, with most coming from Jamaica.

As the ‘different flavors of black’ emerge, different economies are also emerging. The Nielsen research finds that the median household income for foreign-born blacks is 30% higher than U.S.-born blacks. emphasis added[/b]

Black people from Africa work hard and don't have a "you owe me" attitude. Dipshit.

So you said …

And this is coming from a race of white people who bombed Japan twice in the space of a few days in WW2 killing half a mill Asians.

And you sit there and have the nerve to accuse black people of violence against Asians ?

Black people are not attacking Asian people. Most of them videos are set up's anyway where they'll give a homeless black man some chump change to attack some Asian people

But sure a black person can come up to a non blk person (Asian, white whateever) and bash their skull with a rock or kill a white or Asian ppl because he doesn’t like them but that is not racism, That is an individual acting as an individual and there is no system in place that will support their right to harm you.

He will go to jail.

The point of racism is being able to kill blk people AND walk free.

And white ppl can murder black people (As long as they get their lie straight) and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems).

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
Not blaming the white man. It's the system.

My point is that white people the likes of Meathead mga138 Canon Shooter or MarathonMike need to stop thinking that they are inferior to black men because that is what racism is truly about that you think you need a system of advantage to be able to compete with black men and compete head to head.
There is no one inferior to blacks, except in sports. For the rest we have affirmative action programs which are nothing more than the acknowledgement of black failure.

There is no one inferior to blacks, except in sports. For the rest we have affirmative action programs which are nothing more than the acknowledgement of black failure.
Do you believe you are superior to a black man ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I see your problem this way.

Blacks born in this nation feel they are victims. They have a good excuse for their failure — the white man.

Blacks who immigrate here see American as a land of opportunity. They get educated, work hard and succeed.

Why don’t I see whites beating up helpless elderly black men and women on the streets like blacks are beating up Asians? Stop being so damn sanctimonious.
You see like a blind man in a dark closet looking for a black cat that ain't there. You see what you want even if you have to dismiss the truth. 400 years of laws and policies by whites to stop us says you're full of shit. You asked an ignorant question. Perhaps you start understanding what the media really doesn't show and ask yourself why whites lead in hate crimes against everybody every single year.

1630785063102.png

By bias motivation (Based on Table 1.)​

An analysis of data for victims of single-bias hate crime incidents showed that:

• 57.6 percent of the victims were targeted because of the offenders’ bias against race/ethnicity/ancestry.
  • 20.1 percent were victimized because of bias against religion.
  • 16.7 percent were targeted because of bias against sexual orientation.
  • 2.7 percent were victims of gender-identity bias.
  • 2.0 percent were targeted because of bias against disability.
  • 0.9 percent (81 individuals) were victims of gender bias.
Further examination of these bias categories showed the following details:

Racial/ethnicity/ancestry bias (Based on Table 1.)​

Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2019, there were 4,930 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime.

• 48.5 percent were victims of crimes motivated by offenders’ anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 15.7 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
  • 14.1 percent were victims of anti-Hispanic or Latino bias.
  • 4.4 percent were victims of anti-Asian bias.

By race, ethnicity, and age (Based on Table 9.)​

Race

In 2019, race was reported for 6,406 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 52.5 percent were White.
  • 23.9 percent were Black or African American.
  • 6.6 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 1.1 percent were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.9 percent (58 offenders) were Asian.
  • 0.3 percent (22 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 14.6 percent were unknown.

Black people from Africa work hard and don't have a "you owe me" attitude. Dipshit.

White boy, you descended from people too lazy to work on free land. We ate owed and if you talked to any African with some sense, they'll blast on your white colonizing asses for what you did to Africa. You racists live in imaginary land. You don't know any africans.

All white men especially white supremacists) believe they are inferior to black men. That's why they do this overtop, trying act like they are superior act, it's all a front to disguise their beliefs of inferiority they have towards black men.
White Supremacy is not a thing. We, White men, are comfortable in our skin. We don't try to be something we are not your men do. They race-swap white roles. What's wrong they can't play themselves?:auiqs.jpg:

To the average black man/woman? Intellectually, without doubt; but then almost everyone is. From sub-Saharan Africa to Haiti to USMB, there is nothing which would suggest otherwise.
Stop this average crap

Are you superior to a black man ?

Stop this average crap

Are you superior to a black man ?
Which black man? Doubtless I am intellectually superior to most black (including you certainly), but then I am intellectually inferior to a minority of blacks even if I were of average intelligence (being white).

What is it you don't understand?

Which black man? Doubtless I am intellectually superior to most black (including you certainly), but then I am intellectually inferior to a minority of blacks even if I were of average intelligence (being white).

What is it you don't understand?
I asked you a simple question. You couldn't answer. So let's leave it

White Supremacy is not a thing. We, White men, are comfortable in our skin. We don't try to be something we are not your men do. They race-swap white roles. What's wrong they can't play themselves?:auiqs.jpg:

The examples you listed are fictional characters. Honeymooners was a fictional programme (imagined) the fantastic four were fictional marvel comic book characters. Tim Drake is a fictional comic book character

Show me examples of black people playing non fictional (Lived and existed) white or non blk characters on film ?

I'll wait

But white people have no problem playing non fictional, black and non white characters.

set
gods-egypt-poster-butler

Gods of Egypt (2016) – Gerard Butler, a white actor played Set an Egyptian god.

marsha-p-johnson
jeremy-irvine

Stonewall (2015) – Jeremy Irvine, a white actor, played a “straight-acting” white American gay man who started the Stonewall riots. It was started by Marsha P. Johnson, a Black American trans woman.

20090204-egypt-03881.jpg
egak-weaver

Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) – Sigourney Weaver, a white actress played Tuya, the wife of an Egyptian pharaoh, Sethi I.

tony-mendez
ben-affleck

Argo (2012) – Ben Affleck, a White actor played Tony Mendez of Mexican, descent.

jeffrey-ma
jim_sturgess_21

21 (2008) – Jim Sturgess, a white actor, plays a character who in real life was Jeffrey Ma, an Asian American.

mariane-pearl
mightyaj7

A Mighty Heart (2007) – Angelina Jolie, a white actress played Marianne Pearl of Afro Cuban descent.

sgt-jason-thomas
william-mapother.jpg

World Trade Center (2006) – William Mapother, a White actor played Sgt Jason Thomas, a Black American.

11357407285_904fb72bc2_m
jesus-passion-of-the-christ-600

The Passion of the Christ (2004) – Jim Caviezel, a White actor played Jesus, a Palestinian Jew. The before picture shows what someone of Jesus’s time and place looked like.

arsinoe
cleo31963_1855286i.jpg

Cleopatra (1963) – Elizabeth Taylor, a white actress played Cleopatra, an Egyptian queen.

genghis-khan
white-genghis-kahn

The Conqueror (1956) – John Wayne, a White actor played Genghis Khan.

Hollywood have pathological love of casting only the biggest, whitest names in acting, that’s par for the course.

Curious how Hollywood never seems to have trouble finding blk actors to play the bad guys. But when it comes to playing the hero, that is suddenly SO difficult. Denzel Washington and Will Smith, are the exception, not the rule.

Last edited:
So what are, saying movie stars who are white actors shouldn't act in films? That's like saying a gay should play a gay person. It is named acting for a reason. I described pop culture getting tokenized, and you bring up that? We wouldn't have the Flintstones without Jackie Gleason!

The last time I checked. Anne Boleyn and Bob Dylan were White, not black.

And Jolie is mixed. She is not white.

Last edited:
You see like a blind man in a dark closet looking for a black cat that ain't there. You see what you want even if you have to dismiss the truth. 400 years of laws and policies by whites to stop us says you're full of shit. You asked an ignorant question. Perhaps you start understanding what the media really doesn't show and ask yourself why whites lead in hate crimes against everybody every single year.

View attachment 535015

By bias motivation (Based on Table 1.)​

An analysis of data for victims of single-bias hate crime incidents showed that:

• 57.6 percent of the victims were targeted because of the offenders’ bias against race/ethnicity/ancestry.
  • 20.1 percent were victimized because of bias against religion.
  • 16.7 percent were targeted because of bias against sexual orientation.
  • 2.7 percent were victims of gender-identity bias.
  • 2.0 percent were targeted because of bias against disability.
  • 0.9 percent (81 individuals) were victims of gender bias.
Further examination of these bias categories showed the following details:

Racial/ethnicity/ancestry bias (Based on Table 1.)​

Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2019, there were 4,930 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime.

• 48.5 percent were victims of crimes motivated by offenders’ anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 15.7 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
  • 14.1 percent were victims of anti-Hispanic or Latino bias.
  • 4.4 percent were victims of anti-Asian bias.

By race, ethnicity, and age (Based on Table 9.)​

Race

In 2019, race was reported for 6,406 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 52.5 percent were White.
  • 23.9 percent were Black or African American.
  • 6.6 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 1.1 percent were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.9 percent (58 offenders) were Asian.
  • 0.3 percent (22 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 14.6 percent were unknown.
I still don’t see lots of videos of whites sucker punching blacks on the streets of big cities.

Where are the videos of young white men attacking an elderly black woman and beating her senseless?

The hatred toward whites and Asians is poisoning the chances to succeed for young black men. They are told the evil white man is holding them down and they believe it and lack the desire to even try.

I want blacks to succeed.

If blacks are successful they will pay a higher share of the taxes which should drop my share. (Of course the democrats are trying to spend such a ridiculous amount of money we all will end up taxed to death.)

If I was as racist as you assume I would be all for abortion. I am not except in cases of rape.

Dis-proportionally, the leading consumer of the abortionists’ services is the African-American female. According to the 2011 Abortion Surveillance Report issued by the Center for Disease Control, black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population, yet obtained 36.2 percent of reported abortions. Black women have the highest abortion ratio in the country, with 474 abortions per 1,000 live births. Percentages at these levels illustrate that more than 19 million black babies have been aborted since 1973.iv

According to the Departments of Public Health of every state that reports abortion by ethnicity; black women disproportionately lead in the numbers. For example, in Mississippi, 79 percent of abortions are obtained by black women; in Washington, D.C., more than 60 percent; in Georgia, 59.4 percent; in Alabama, 58.4 percent. In state after state, similar numbers are found, with black women aborting at two, three or more times their presence in the population. At every income level, black women have higher abortion rates than Whites or Hispanics, except for women below the poverty line, where Hispanic women have slightly higher rates than black women.v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back