🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Women Listen To Other Women About What Men Want In Women?

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
This is one seriously deluded woman:

It’s this logic that has most of my 30-something guy friends dating girls fresh out of college. Girls who, in my experience, are less impressive, less striving, less volatile, less successful, less intimidating, less questioning, less pressing, less complex, less damaged, less opinionated, less powerful, less womanly. They are less, and, to a guy not ready for anything -- like most of the guys I have dated in New York -- less is more.

A 30-year-old woman is an undertaking,
and it’s the real reason why Alex has been putting me on the backburner for the last two months, telling me I’m amazing and that he’s interested and then disappearing to hang out with a 23-year-old instead. Age ain’t nothing but a number, until it’s a number someone else doesn’t want to deal with.
A woman having an impressive social standing isn't that important to men. A woman who is more intimidating (?) is not important to men. A complex women is just a headache for men. Same with an opinionated broad.

Where she really goes off the rails is with her belief that men want a more damaged woman and that men find younger women to be less womanly. Um, no sweety. Younger women are more womanly and feminine and attractive than older women. Women with less baggage and less drama are desired by men. She's right, a 30 year old woman is an undertaking. Who wants that job? Men want romance to be fun, not an undertaking.

What's really screwy here is that she expects men to put in more effort now that she's older and more damaged than they did when she was younger and a prize actually worth fighting for. Someone has been feeding this woman a line of bull - likely another embittered feminist long past her prime - and this writer bought into the agitprop, hook, line and sinker.

Time for her to settle down with her feline life partner and make the best of the road she's taken.

Forum List

Back