Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all
Well, to start this off on the right foot at least, I am also a Cowboys fan, have been since the late 70s, love the avatar.
now that being said,,
I cant speak for most men, or you, or even anyone other than myself however, I personally don't care if she has two children, If She and I have a connection that keeps us together and enjoying each others company, then that is all there is to it. Sex is not included in what Im looking for, as a matter of fact, Ive never been that much into looks when finding someone that is worth spending time with.
I look for a sense of humor, compassion, understanding and self respect. if that comes in a larger size package and the smaller package is a stuck up self centered high maintenance person, I am going for the larger package every time.
As far as the kids go? I like kids, got one of my own. So if she meets all of the above conditions, the kids are just a bonus to me. Holidays are always better with kids around, so are most vacations. Sometimes you just need a reason to ride a ride at Disney without looking like a total idiot.
Person that rides the kid roller coaster by himself? pervert
Person that rides the kid roller coaster with his child? good parent.

got to be able to look past everything she has with her in order to see who she is.
I could be wrong, Im sure someone here will be happy to let me know I am.

this is the funniest thread ... ever
Anytime the subject of men and whether or not they prefer women with or without kids comes up, it devolves into a thread about how fuckin' hot ChrisL is, and how she could have ANY man, and would wilt all our dicks IRL because she is just too fuckin' hot to handle.

Oh, and don't forget, her kid is grown and out of the way.

Another point, notice it is mostly the guys who do the MOST complaining about women who start these types of threads and who would feel this way? Then, when they start to lose the argument, they begin to become aggressive, vile and disgusting. It's like the true them has emerged. Very interesting indeed! :p This thread is certainly enlightening, as stupid and retarded as it might be.

You cant call people names Chris and expect they will respond pleasantly. You also cant complain about someone being vile when you go first.

Bull. I certainly wasn't the one who started off being vile here. That would be the OP.

So you decided you'd just be nasty to everyone and blame it on the OP. Cool story

No, only those who agree with him.

I'm with the majority on this call with one provisio I do agree that women over 30 are commitment-phobic. Especially if they have kids all they really want is a variety of friends with benefits and minimum lover-offspring contact. Apparently you didn't make that cut.

If she is 35 with two kids all she is qualified for is FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!!

Know what I mean Jelly Bean?
What are you looking for in the first place?

Another point, notice it is mostly the guys who do the MOST complaining about women who start these types of threads and who would feel this way? Then, when they start to lose the argument, they begin to become aggressive, vile and disgusting. It's like the true them has emerged. Very interesting indeed! :p This thread is certainly enlightening, as stupid and retarded as it might be.

You cant call people names Chris and expect they will respond pleasantly. You also cant complain about someone being vile when you go first.

Bull. I certainly wasn't the one who started off being vile here. That would be the OP.

So you decided you'd just be nasty to everyone and blame it on the OP. Cool story

So I say again, You cant call people names Chris and expect they will respond pleasantly. You also cant complain about someone being vile when you go first

This kinda sums up what I've said about women for a while.

They are busy trying to convince guy, and guys only that if you have a preference then you are a bad guy.

Like skinny chicks? That means youre discriminating against fat girls and "body shaming"

Like young chicks? That means youre an ageist and disc...you get the idea

They want desperately for any and all opinions from men to be silenced BUT its totally ok for a woman to have preferences.

Why? Well because men dont take so much interest in forcing someone to be silent about their preferences. You like what you like.

But goddam it if you dont want to raise another mans child here comes the name calling.

real-men-dont-give-a-fuck-what-women-think-real-men-should-do.jpg
a lot of lonely lonely guy out there willing to put up just about anything to have a woman even when that woman isnt even putting out for him. it's why I don't want to get married I have married friends I hear their stories they tell me not to get married that I'm better off

NO NO...that cant be true because you see Chris L said that you're just a jerk or something because you arent allowed to have preferences. You're a man!!! STOP DISCIMINATING!@!!!!!!

Puhleese! You guys are always whining about women. Why not just admit, you hate women.

Anytime the subject of men and whether or not they prefer women with or without kids comes up, it devolves into a thread about how fuckin' hot ChrisL is, and how she could have ANY man, and would wilt all our dicks IRL because she is just too fuckin' hot to handle.

Everyone loves positive attention! (looking for hot pics of herself....)

So I say again, You cant call people names Chris and expect they will respond pleasantly. You also cant complain about someone being vile when you go first

What did I say that was "vile?" Quote please. :lol: Also, apparently you have chosen to ignore the OPs posts on this matter. This is just another reason why women with children might avoid you. :p

Just trying to show that not all women over 30 are disgusting slobs, like some of these men would have everyone believe. :wink_2:

Pretty is as pretty does.

Her hatred of men who just prefer not to deal with other men's kids borders on psychotic.

Um, and again, I don't recall calling YOU any names.

Just trying to show that not all women over 30 are disgusting slobs, like some of these men would have everyone believe. :wink_2:
There is no doubt you are an attractive lady, but, it would be pretty shallow of someone to be attracted solely by your looks, and not consider your sunny attitude too.

Oh? They said that? I'm 51 and have not had complaints... but whatever!

Oh? They said that? I'm 51 and have not had complaints... but whatever!

Yes. They say such things that women over 30 have "lost their looks" amongst other nasty and untrue comments.

I didnt realize this was her act. Duely noted

Oh, it's no act. Believe that! :biggrin:

I would probably kill you. :razz:

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all
Well, to start this off on the right foot at least, I am also a Cowboys fan, have been since the late 70s, love the avatar.
now that being said,,
I cant speak for most men, or you, or even anyone other than myself however, I personally don't care if she has two children, If She and I have a connection that keeps us together and enjoying each others company, then that is all there is to it. Sex is not included in what Im looking for, as a matter of fact, Ive never been that much into looks when finding someone that is worth spending time with.
I look for a sense of humor, compassion, understanding and self respect. if that comes in a larger size package and the smaller package is a stuck up self centered high maintenance person, I am going for the larger package every time.
As far as the kids go? I like kids, got one of my own. So if she meets all of the above conditions, the kids are just a bonus to me. Holidays are always better with kids around, so are most vacations. Sometimes you just need a reason to ride a ride at Disney without looking like a total idiot.
Person that rides the kid roller coaster by himself? pervert
Person that rides the kid roller coaster with his child? good parent.

got to be able to look past everything she has with her in order to see who she is.
I could be wrong, Im sure someone here will be happy to let me know I am.

This is a great post, and I agree with it. There certainly are things that are more important than just looks. Looks aren't entirely unimportant of course, but looks alone are not enough for a lasting relationship. A connection and sharing things in common are also very important, if not more so.

Forum List

Back