Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

Well, let me let you in on a secret. You aren't even fuck material, so that's pretty sad. Maybe this is all about tiny penis syndrome? :lol:

Reported. Thank you

Like I said . . . where's your penis? :disbelief:
is there so much fat down there you can't feel it?

I have the body of an 18-year-old. :biggrin: Give it up. I am WAY out of your league.
I've seen some pretty fat ugly 18 year olds

Like I said, I have pictures in my gallery. :biggrin: Where are your pictures? Post them up.

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all
My best friend from high school who turned out to be a shithead divorced his wife at 35 with three kids. She's now engaged to a much better looking much more responsible guy younger than her with no kids. By contrast, her ex husband married a older woman not nearly as good looking as his ex wife. He could not afford to be picky.
why because of child support?

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all
My best friend from high school who turned out to be a shithead divorced his wife at 35 with three kids. She's now engaged to a much better looking much more responsible guy younger than her with no kids. By contrast, her ex husband married a older woman not nearly as good looking as his ex wife. He could not afford to be picky.
why because of child support?

Why would they pay for someone else kids

this is the funniest thread ... ever
thanks to Chris L

Oh yeah, Chris L. The atheist with wings...

Who said I was an atheist? I'm agnostic if you must know. What that has to do with the thread topic, I don't know. I do sense some bitterness, however. Do I know you? :wink_2: I don't believe we've ever conversed before.
I think that person is calling you and angry agnostic. you probably more angry with God then that you don't believe in him. and what the hell is in the egg nostic anyways pick a side loser

Quite wrong yet again. Agnostic means I am not arrogant enough to state that I know one way or another whether a god exists. It's as simple as that. Also, I don't really care if you don't approve. :lol:
I'm actually an agnostic atheist in other words I'm pretty sure the guy that the organized religions are talking about doesn't exist whether there's an ultimate creator? who knows. the point being there's an opposite to thiesm and that is atheism. but in all honesty atheists aren't saying we know for certain that there is no creatot because we have to be gods to know this. the evidence is certainly shaky at best

Another point, notice it is mostly the guys who do the MOST complaining about women who start these types of threads and who would feel this way? Then, when they start to lose the argument, they begin to become aggressive, vile and disgusting. It's like the true them has emerged. Very interesting indeed! :p This thread is certainly enlightening, as stupid and retarded as it might be.

Reported. Thank you

Like I said . . . where's your penis? :disbelief:
is there so much fat down there you can't feel it?

I have the body of an 18-year-old. :biggrin: Give it up. I am WAY out of your league.
I've seen some pretty fat ugly 18 year olds

Like I said, I have pictures in my gallery. :biggrin: Where are your pictures? Post them up.
I would never admit Who I am with the s*** I say on this site. I admit I say things I would never say in person on this site. no as for your pictures? yes you are an attractive woman.

This kinda sums up what I've said about women for a while.

They are busy trying to convince guy, and guys only that if you have a preference then you are a bad guy.

Like skinny chicks? That means youre discriminating against fat girls and "body shaming"

Like young chicks? That means youre an ageist and disc...you get the idea

They want desperately for any and all opinions from men to be silenced BUT its totally ok for a woman to have preferences.

Why? Well because men dont take so much interest in forcing someone to be silent about their preferences. You like what you like.

But goddam it if you dont want to raise another mans child here comes the name calling.

real-men-dont-give-a-fuck-what-women-think-real-men-should-do.jpg

Another point, notice it is mostly the guys who do the MOST complaining about women who start these types of threads and who would feel this way? Then, when they start to lose the argument, they begin to become aggressive, vile and disgusting. It's like the true them has emerged. Very interesting indeed! :p This thread is certainly enlightening, as stupid and retarded as it might be.
I have to admit it does puzzle me why women with children from other men have it so easy finding other men I cannot believe these men would have them I mean have them as in marry them. I'll have them but not long term. Sorry just being honest. a lot of lonely men out there

You cant call people names Chris and expect they will respond pleasantly. You also cant complain about someone being vile when you go first.

They are busy trying to convince guy, and guys only that if you have a preference then you are a bad guy.

Like skinny chicks? That means youre discriminating against fat girls and "body shaming"

They want desperately for any and all opinions from men to be silenced BUT its totally ok for a woman to have preferences.

Why? Well because men dont take so much interest in forcing someone to be silent about their preferences. You like what you like.

But goddam it if you dont want to raise another mans child here comes the name calling.

a lot of lonely lonely guy out there willing to put up just about anything to have a woman even when that woman isnt even putting out for him. it's why I don't want to get married I have married friends I hear their stories they tell me not to get married that I'm better off

You cant call people names Chris and expect they will respond pleasantly. You also cant complain about someone being vile when you go first.

Bull. I certainly wasn't the one who started off being vile here. That would be the OP.

Many people just get bored. Or like the thrill of a new relationship so they relationship hop.

You just can't say "women do x y z" because all women are different.

I can't tell you what women like, but I can tell you what *I* like....

This isn't about preferences. This is about "conservative" ideals.

she might have a chip on her shoulder because let's be honest it is this divorce rate of 50 percent why our country is the way it is why the family is falling apart not gays

a lot of lonely lonely guy out there willing to put up just about anything to have a woman even when that woman isnt even putting out for him. it's why I don't want to get married I have married friends I hear their stories they tell me not to get married that I'm better off

A lot of lonely women out there apparently too, who would put up with crappy guys.

This isn't about preferences. This is about "conservative" ideals.
you mean like raising a child in a one parent home? Divorce? Pre marital sex? the sanctity of marriage? you don't even believe in God

she might have a chip on her shoulder because let's be honest it is this divorce rate of 50 percent why our country is the way it is why the family is falling apart not gays

Sorry, but I'm not the one with a chip on my shoulder. I didn't start this derogatory and pretty much hateful thread.

Bull. I certainly wasn't the one who started off being vile here. That would be the OP.

So you decided you'd just be nasty to everyone and blame it on the OP. Cool story

NO NO...that cant be true because you see Chris L said that you're just a jerk or something because you arent allowed to have preferences. You're a man!!! STOP DISCIMINATING!@!!!!!!

Forum List

Back