Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

Is there something going on where you are unable to read the actual words I'm typing? Or where you cant help but to translate my words?

How many times am I going to have to repeat LESS options not NO options?

Fight with yourself...your unlogic makes sense to only you and seeks to fight reality.

Peace

Yes well, that was not what the OP is implying, I think THAT much is obvious. If you would have read some of his posts where he says these women are only good for a lay and such other derogatory things, then you would know that.

Am I the OP? You're seeing opinions that arent there and talking to me about other people.

You agree with the premise of the OP, that women over 30 with a couple of kids should not be picky because they have fewer options than others? Right?

No, if you were listening and wasnt so concerned with calling names because people have preferences you'd know that. But you arent interested in listening...hell, you have more experience being a man than I do, it seems.

Except you dont, and refuse to talk about what anyone says...just what you THINK they mean.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So anyone that doesn't want to date a woman with a kid or kids is automatically a JERK?

You're out in lala land on that one, Chris, seriously.

I think people that would make snap judgment about another person or another person's life is kind of a jerk, yes. I think that a person who would automatically be down on a person because they have a couple of children is being pretty judgmental. Now, if a person spent time with that person and found that they just didn't like the person or the person's kids, then I can totally understand that. I actually happen to like kids, as long as they aren't too bratty. Do I really want to raise any more children? Not really, but I wouldn't rule out a person because of that. I would at least get to know the person if I liked the person first.

All of this aside, the OP is a mega douche.
You're off the chart here, Chris. I'm making reference to a specific kind of person, someone that doesn't have kids, someone that doesn't want kids, and someone that doesn't want to date someone with a kid or kids. Now the reason for this can be many, MANY. Maybe they're just too busy with their career, or maybe they just know they don't have the patience, or maybe they just like to be with someone without kids being around, WHATEVER. Those people are FREE to CHOSE that, and it doesn't make them SHALLOW or a JERK.

You're over the top here, Chris. You're way over the top. You're condemning people for no good reason.

Sure, and there are some who don't want to date men with fat bellies, and there are some who don't want to date conservatives, etc. So, they really are not less limited than anyone else when you think about it. :biggrin:

Oops! That should have "they are not really any "more" limited . . ." :razz:
Now you got it.

Those people don't see themselves "limiting" anything. They're simply making choices based on their own preferences, and they have every right to do so, and it doesn't make them shallow or a jerk.

Well, yes, sometimes it most certainly does, especially for those of use who have been following along in this thread and hearing what some people have to say about why they would not be with a woman with children, things they are good for, etc.
No, it doesn't, and I'm done.

You're opinion is very distorted.

Is there something going on where you are unable to read the actual words I'm typing? Or where you cant help but to translate my words?

Fight with yourself...your unlogic makes sense to only you and seeks to fight reality.

Peace

Yes well, that was not what the OP is implying, I think THAT much is obvious. If you would have read some of his posts where he says these women are only good for a lay and such other derogatory things, then you would know that.

Am I the OP? You're seeing opinions that arent there and talking to me about other people.

You agree with the premise of the OP, that women over 30 with a couple of kids should not be picky because they have fewer options than others? Right?

No, if you were listening and wasnt so concerned with calling names because people have preferences you'd know that. But you arent interested in listening...hell, you have more experience being a man than I do, it seems.

Except you dont, and refuse to talk about what anyone says...just what you THINK they mean.

Um nope. I actually have experience in this matter, considering I was and am currently a single mom. When was your last date? 1952? :lol: In fact, I'll bet if a woman like me approached you in a bar, you would be a blubbering mess. :wink_2:

I think people that would make snap judgment about another person or another person's life is kind of a jerk, yes. I think that a person who would automatically be down on a person because they have a couple of children is being pretty judgmental. Now, if a person spent time with that person and found that they just didn't like the person or the person's kids, then I can totally understand that. I actually happen to like kids, as long as they aren't too bratty. Do I really want to raise any more children? Not really, but I wouldn't rule out a person because of that. I would at least get to know the person if I liked the person first.

All of this aside, the OP is a mega douche.
You're off the chart here, Chris. I'm making reference to a specific kind of person, someone that doesn't have kids, someone that doesn't want kids, and someone that doesn't want to date someone with a kid or kids. Now the reason for this can be many, MANY. Maybe they're just too busy with their career, or maybe they just know they don't have the patience, or maybe they just like to be with someone without kids being around, WHATEVER. Those people are FREE to CHOSE that, and it doesn't make them SHALLOW or a JERK.

You're over the top here, Chris. You're way over the top. You're condemning people for no good reason.

Sure, and there are some who don't want to date men with fat bellies, and there are some who don't want to date conservatives, etc. So, they really are not less limited than anyone else when you think about it. :biggrin:

Oops! That should have "they are not really any "more" limited . . ." :razz:
Now you got it.

Those people don't see themselves "limiting" anything. They're simply making choices based on their own preferences, and they have every right to do so, and it doesn't make them shallow or a jerk.

Well, yes, sometimes it most certainly does, especially for those of use who have been following along in this thread and hearing what some people have to say about why they would not be with a woman with children, things they are good for, etc.
No, it doesn't, and I'm done.

You're off your rocker.

Oh really? Well perhaps you should read through this thread and educate yourself.

Peace

Um nope. I actually have experience in this matter, considering I was and am currently a single mom. When was your last date? 1952? :lol: In fact, I'll bet if a woman like me approached you in a bar, you would be a blubbering mess. :wink_2:

Whatever makes you feel good honey :2up:

Peace

If you are a single mom.then you are not dating material

Only fuck material

Whatever makes you feel good honey :2up:

Mmmm-hmmm. And you know what else, I'd be willing to bet that even if I had 2, 3, or 4 kids, my dating pool would still be significantly less "limited" than yours. Something to keep in mind. :p

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all
My best friend from high school who turned out to be a shithead divorced his wife at 35 with three kids. She's now engaged to a much better looking much more responsible guy younger than her with no kids. By contrast, her ex husband married a older woman not nearly as good looking as his ex wife. He could not afford to be picky.

Only fuck material

Well, let me let you in on a secret. You aren't even fuck material, so that's pretty sad. Maybe this is all about tiny penis syndrome? :lol:

Only fuck material

Well, let me let you in on a secret. You aren't even fuck material, so that's pretty sad. Maybe this is all about tiny penis syndrome? :lol:

Reported. Thank you

Only fuck material

Reported. Thank you

Like I said . . . where's your penis? :disbelief:

Only fuck material

Reported. Thank you

I can put it in your mouth if you come to philly

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

Because they BELIEVE they have options but they dont...But women tell themselves all types of stuff to avoid a situation or issue

Why don't they have options? Explain please.

It's more than likely that men like you and the OP WISH that they didn't have options because that would be the ONLY way you could get with one. :lol:
I actually have to admit I am amazed how many American men are willing to take in a woman and her children from other men. in Greece we call these men malakas. I'm using talk to text on my phone you arent worth editing

Only fuck material

Reported. Thank you

I can put it in your mouth if you come to philly
we could run a train on her. she would love it

Forum List

Back