Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

My son has a 4 year old son where he has 80% custody and the mother 20%. He is also divorced. In his dating experiences he's had more than one woman already dump him because of the kid.

So not wanting to be with someone because they have a kid(s) isn't confined to just one sex. Both single men and women will shy away from a relationship when kids are involved. I can't blame them. I wouldn't want to be saddled with a kid(s) that wasn't mine either, and there's nothing wrong with that. It isn't my kid, and I'm exercising my freedom to choose. Whoever with the kids should be thankful that person backed out because of the kid(s) instead of sticking around and possibly abusing them.

I wouldn't date a woman with kids "at home." If they were grown and out of the house, fine. The best women to date are ones that have never had kids in the first place.

My son has a 4 year old son where he has 80% custody and the mother 20%. He is also divorced. In his dating experiences he's had more than one woman already dump him because of the kid.

So not wanting to be with someone because they have a kid(s) isn't confined to just one sex. Both single men and women will shy away from a relationship when kids are involved. I can't blame them. I wouldn't want to be saddled with a kid(s) that wasn't mine either, and there's nothing wrong with that. It isn't my kid, and I'm exercising my freedom to choose. Whoever with the kids should be thankful that person backed out because of the kid(s) instead of sticking around and possibly abusing them.

I wouldn't date a woman with kids "at home." If they were grown and out of the house, fine. The best women to date are ones that have never had kids in the first place.

Oh well. I guess since you limit your own options, you will be the one who loses out on meeting some great people just because they happen to have children. :dunno: Not really surprising though, coming from a conservative. :lol:

Oh well. I guess since you limit your own options, you will be the one who loses out on meeting some great people just because they happen to have children. :dunno: Not really surprising though, coming from a conservative. :lol:
I'm free to limit or otherwise whatever I do with my life, as are you. You chose to have a kid and then broke up with it's father, so in a way you have limited your choices as well. However, I don't feel as though I've limited anything. I've just made choices, same as you have.

I've met so many great people in my life I can't recall them all, regardless as to my choices in whom I date.

Because they BELIEVE they have options but they dont...But women tell themselves all types of stuff to avoid a situation or issue

Why don't they have options? Explain please.

It's more than likely that men like you and the OP WISH that they didn't have options because that would be the ONLY way you could get with one. :lol:

They have options just a lot less options, I hope I cleared that up.

You can pretend this is about me but the older a woman is and the more attachments she has (kids) the less men will be considered (because they want to protect their children) and the less men will be willing to be step dad.

Ooooor lets go your route. No matter how old the woman and how many kids she has she NEVER has less options than a younger woman with no kids. But thats just silly.

If you mad at the truth then maybe you aint living right. Sorry

Sorry, but I think you are wrong. According to my life experiences, you are definitely wrong. I don't have any less options now than I did when I was in my 20s. To be fair, I had a child then, but I was in a long-term relationship at that time. Men have never been a problem for me, and they still aren't.

Men being a problem isnt the issue. Its how much baggage is there.

NOW we are to believe baggage means nothing? LOL....Goes back to my initial post about what women believe sometimes doesnt reflect reality.

Not if the man cares for you, no. So you see? Having a child is kind of a good way to weed out the losers who don't really care about you. :wink_2:

You're not talking about what I'm talking about. You're onto if a man loves you...and I'm talking about the situation before a man has the opportunity to care for you at all.

I free to limit or otherwise whatever I do with my life, as are you. You chose to have a kid and then broke up with it's father, so in a way you have limited your choices as well.

I've met so many great people in my life I can't recall them all, regardless as to my choices in whom I date.

I didn't say you weren't free to make choices. I said you limit your choices and, as such, you will miss out on meeting some really great people.

Because they BELIEVE they have options but they dont...But women tell themselves all types of stuff to avoid a situation or issue

Good question...I'd like to know the answer also.

These guys are obviously shallow and insecure, trying to project that onto women. They don't like the idea that a single woman with child/children could be confident and would want to wait for the right man instead of bedding down with them. They are the epitome of losers.

You're right, I actually spoke to a girl the other day who said she didnt care if a guy had 2 or 22 kids because, yanno, thats what the people who arent insecure say and stuff

No, men who say that women over 30 with a couple of kids have no options are insecure and projecting because it is actually THEY who have no options.

I said less options...again you arent talking about what I'm talking about.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

It's more than likely that men like you and the OP WISH that they didn't have options because that would be the ONLY way you could get with one. :lol:

They have options just a lot less options, I hope I cleared that up.

You can pretend this is about me but the older a woman is and the more attachments she has (kids) the less men will be considered (because they want to protect their children) and the less men will be willing to be step dad.

Ooooor lets go your route. No matter how old the woman and how many kids she has she NEVER has less options than a younger woman with no kids. But thats just silly.

If you mad at the truth then maybe you aint living right. Sorry

Sorry, but I think you are wrong. According to my life experiences, you are definitely wrong. I don't have any less options now than I did when I was in my 20s. To be fair, I had a child then, but I was in a long-term relationship at that time. Men have never been a problem for me, and they still aren't.

Men being a problem isnt the issue. Its how much baggage is there.

NOW we are to believe baggage means nothing? LOL....Goes back to my initial post about what women believe sometimes doesnt reflect reality.

Not if the man cares for you, no. So you see? Having a child is kind of a good way to weed out the losers who don't really care about you. :wink_2:

You're not talking about what I'm talking about. You're onto if a man loves you...and I'm talking about the situation before a man has the opportunity to care for you at all.

Hmm. Never seemed to be a problem for me. :biggrin: Besides, like I told you, those men who WOULD avoid me because I had a child are really not worth the trouble anyways. :dunno: I think they are terribly shallow people and the relationship, should one develop, wouldn't last anyway. Weeding out the "bad" ones, like I said. ;)

These guys are obviously shallow and insecure, trying to project that onto women. They don't like the idea that a single woman with child/children could be confident and would want to wait for the right man instead of bedding down with them. They are the epitome of losers.

You're right, I actually spoke to a girl the other day who said she didnt care if a guy had 2 or 22 kids because, yanno, thats what the people who arent insecure say and stuff

No, men who say that women over 30 with a couple of kids have no options are insecure and projecting because it is actually THEY who have no options.

Well, if I ever had less options, it certainly wasn't noticeable. If by less options, you mean less jerks, then okay then.

I free to limit or otherwise whatever I do with my life, as are you. You chose to have a kid and then broke up with it's father, so in a way you have limited your choices as well.

I didn't say you weren't free to make choices. I said you limit your choices and, as such, you will miss out on meeting some really great people.
And I addressed that issue, and you're acting as though I never said a word.

Guess I'm done talking. Don't need to waste my time with someone playing games.

Having to repeat myself would definitely be a deal breaker in any relationship too.

Last edited:
Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all
I wonder the same thing about men over 45. They're pushing into impotency, have bad backs, and get forced into early retirement. I ask... what exactly will they bring to the table? No sex, no yard work, no job... oh, the thrill is gone!

Me? You're the one who was talking in ridiculous terms, like 22 kids. No one said anything about a person with 22 kids!!! It was stated that a woman who is over 30 (as if 30 is OLD or something), who has 2 kids shouldn't be picky because she doesn't have options. That is just not true, not in today's world anyway.

And I addressed that issue, and you're acting as though I never said a word.

Guess I'm done talking. Don't need to waste my time with someone playing games.

Having to repeat myself would definitely be a deal breaker in any relationship.

Who's playing games? I stated a fact. Sorry if you don't like facts. You are probably not good enough for me anyway. :lol: I'm very picky and I think that is my right since I do actually have options. :eusa_dance:

Wait, what? That never happens and if it does leave it up to old Chris L to use the "No True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

No REAL man would....No REAL woman would...

Chris L is trying to convince the world that no matter how old you are and how many kids you have doesnt matter.

Octomom is a hot commodity...folks are beating down her door and other stuff

Me? You're the one who was talking in ridiculous terms, like 22 kids. No one said anything about a person with 22 kids!!! It was stated that a woman who is over 30 (as if 30 is OLD or something), who has 2 kids shouldn't be picky because she doesn't have options. That is just not true, not in today's world anyway.

Why is 22 kids a deal breaker? Because you're shallow, or a jerk or one of the other names you're throwing around?

Wait, what? That never happens and if it does leave it up to old Chris L to use the "No True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

No REAL man would....No REAL woman would...

Chris L is trying to convince the world that no matter how old you are and how many kids you have doesnt matter.

Octomom is a hot commodity...folks are beating down her door and other stuff

See? There you go with your hyperbole again. Thanks for proving my point in my prior post. :p

Why is 22 kids a deal breaker? Because you're shallow, or a jerk or one of the other names you're throwing around?

Hyperbole! :wink_2:

Now, my child is grown, so it's not really applicable to me, but I would think that if a man loved me and cared for me, then my child would be important to him as well, as my child IS a part of me.
I feel that way about my dog. If a woman wants me she wants the entire package. A person should be accepted for what are they not want another person believes they should be.
I knew I had made it with the GF when the kitties napped on my belly.

I knew it was not a matter of me accepting her cats, but, her cats accepting me.

Now, they are OUR cats!!!

Guys who think like this? It's a dead giveaway that they will never be faithful or good companions. It is a CLEAR warning sign. It shows selfishness and that they are judgmental kind of people. Things like a person's personality are what turn me off.

Would I date a guy who had a couple of kids? Sure, as long as I really liked him, felt he was worth the effort and the kids weren't complete monsters. Would I date a guy with 22 kids? Probably not, to be honest. But THAT is not what this thread is about. It isn't about Octomom either.

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all
I wonder the same thing about men over 45. They're pushing into impotency, have bad backs, and get forced into early retirement. I ask... what exactly will they bring to the table? No sex, no yard work, no job... oh, the thrill is gone!
I'm 66, deliver on all of that.

And, the thrill ain't gone either.

You just described alkies, not all men.

I'm 66, deliver on all of that.

And, the thrill ain't gone either.

You just described alkies, not all men.
Don't forget the pot smoking pain pill poppers.

Forum List

Back