Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

Angelina Jolie . . .

Angelina-Jolie-Critics-Choice-Awards-2015-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Atelier-Versace-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-11.jpg

In fact, with our obesity rates as high as they are amongst the young (teens and 20s seem especially "large" nowadays), I would be willing to wager that the women pictured above are even better looking than most 20-something-year-olds. Seems like our younger generation of women are getting huge as of late.

She had no interest in being a sofa I guess.

Better luck next time FBJ. There is a lot of Ottomans out there in the world, you just haven't found the right one yet.

I'm just trying to SNIFF some ASS on a friday night lol

I'm sure you already smell like ass. Just smell your own self.

Can I smell your ASS

Not to sound repetitive but have you tried the dog park?

What the hell is that

It's where a lot of butt sniffing goes on.

Well, that's none of your fucking business. :finger3: Who the hell are you to be asking me such personal questions?

I was just giving you the opportunity to prove the OP wrong. If you don't want to then that is fine with me. I'll continue believing his inaccuracies. (if they really are inaccuracies)

Prove him wrong or don't. It makes no difference to me.

How would any of those questions prove him wrong? Is it medicine time?

Not to mention . . . he doesn't pose a statement which needs to be proven correct or incorrect. Duh. He asks why do women over 30 with a couple of kids feel that they "have the right" to be so picky.
I think the reason is because there are so many guys out there who are suckers and desperate and lonely so they are willing deal with two children or even one just to have a woman around. and the guy can actually do the woman how do they normally would be able to if she has a couple kids or even one. but I do notice that women with children from other men don't seem to have a problem finding guys

Correction,

women with kids from other men don't have a problem getting FUCKED by another man
There you go, the truth.

Most any woman can get fucked, kids or not.

How many can keep a man?

How many offering advice even have a man?

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

Because they BELIEVE they have options but they dont...But women tell themselves all types of stuff to avoid a situation or issue

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

Because they BELIEVE they have options but they dont...But women tell themselves all types of stuff to avoid a situation or issue

Why don't they have options? Explain please.

It's more than likely that men like you and the OP WISH that they didn't have options because that would be the ONLY way you could get with one. :lol:

Good question...I'd like to know the answer also.

I'm just trying to SNIFF some ASS on a friday night lol

Can I smell your ASS

What the hell is that

Dogs are probably better company, even with the ass sniffing. :biggrin:

These guys are obviously shallow and insecure, trying to project that onto women. They don't like the idea that a single woman with child/children could be confident and would want to wait for the right man instead of bedding down with them. They are the epitome of losers.

It's more than likely that men like you and the OP WISH that they didn't have options because that would be the ONLY way you could get with one. :lol:

They have options just a lot less options, I hope I cleared that up.

You can pretend this is about me but the older a woman is and the more attachments she has (kids) the less men will be considered (because they want to protect their children) and the less men will be willing to be step dad.

Ooooor lets go your route. No matter how old the woman and how many kids she has she NEVER has less options than a younger woman with no kids. But thats just silly.

If you mad at the truth then maybe you aint living right. Sorry

Can I smell your ASS

What the hell is that

Dogs are probably better company, even with the ass sniffing. :biggrin:

And they dont care how many kids you have. In fact more would be a plus.

You can pretend this is about me but the older a woman is and the more attachments she has (kids) the less men will be considered (because they want to protect their children) and the less men will be willing to be step dad.

Ooooor lets go your route. No matter how old the woman and how many kids she has she NEVER has less options than a younger woman with no kids. But thats just silly.

Sorry, but I think you are wrong. According to my life experiences, you are definitely wrong. I don't have any less options now than I did when I was in my 20s. To be fair, I had a child then, but I was in a long-term relationship at that time. Men have never been a problem for me, and they still aren't.

These guys are obviously shallow and insecure, trying to project that onto women. They don't like the idea that a single woman with child/children could be confident and would want to wait for the right man instead of bedding down with them. They are the epitome of losers.

You're right, I actually spoke to a girl the other day who said she didnt care if a guy had 2 or 22 kids because, yanno, thats what the people who arent insecure say and stuff

Sorry, but I think you are wrong. According to my life experiences, you are definitely wrong. I don't have any less options now than I did when I was in my 20s. To be fair, I had a child then, but I was in a long-term relationship at that time. Men have never been a problem for me, and they still aren't.

Men being a problem isnt the issue. Its how much baggage is there.

NOW we are to believe baggage means nothing? LOL....Goes back to my initial post about what women believe sometimes doesnt reflect reality.

Men being a problem isnt the issue. Its how much baggage is there.

NOW we are to believe baggage means nothing? LOL....Goes back to my initial post about what women believe sometimes doesnt reflect reality.

Not if the man cares for you, no. So you see? Having a child is kind of a good way to weed out the losers who don't really care about you. :wink_2:

You're right, I actually spoke to a girl the other day who said she didnt care if a guy had 2 or 22 kids because, yanno, thats what the people who arent insecure say and stuff

No, men who say that women over 30 with a couple of kids have no options are insecure and projecting because it is actually THEY who have no options.

Now, my child is grown, so it's not really applicable to me, but I would think that if a man loved me and cared for me, then my child would be important to him as well, as my child IS a part of me.

Now, my child is grown, so it's not really applicable to me, but I would think that if a man loved me and cared for me, then my child would be important to him as well, as my child IS a part of me.
I feel that way about my dog. If a woman wants me she wants the entire package. A person should be accepted for what are they not want another person believes they should be.

Forum List

Back