Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

Well, that's none of your fucking business. :finger3: Who the hell are you to be asking me such personal questions?

I was just giving you the opportunity to prove the OP wrong. If you don't want to then that is fine with me. I'll continue believing his inaccuracies. (if they really are inaccuracies)

Prove him wrong or don't. It makes no difference to me.

How would any of those questions prove him wrong? Is it medicine time?

Not to mention . . . he doesn't pose a statement which needs to be proven correct or incorrect. Duh. He asks why do women over 30 with a couple of kids feel that they "have the right" to be so picky.
I think the reason is because there are so many guys out there who are suckers and desperate and lonely so they are willing deal with two children or even one just to have a woman around. and the guy can actually do the woman how do they normally would be able to if she has a couple kids or even one. but I do notice that women with children from other men don't seem to have a problem finding guys

Her children come first....apparently alarm bells went off.
He probably told her about his fetishes. This guy is a real nutbar.

She had no interest in being a sofa I guess.

Better luck next time FBJ. There is a lot of Ottomans out there in the world, you just haven't found the right one yet.

I'm just trying to SNIFF some ASS on a friday night lol

I'm sure you already smell like ass. Just smell your own self.

Can I smell your ASS

Not to sound repetitive but have you tried the dog park?

Well, that's none of your fucking business. :finger3: Who the hell are you to be asking me such personal questions?

I was just giving you the opportunity to prove the OP wrong. If you don't want to then that is fine with me. I'll continue believing his inaccuracies. (if they really are inaccuracies)

Not to mention . . . he doesn't pose a statement which needs to be proven correct or incorrect. Duh. He asks why do women over 30 with a couple of kids feel that they "have the right" to be so picky.
I think the reason is because there are so many guys out there who are suckers and desperate and lonely so they are willing deal with two children or even one just to have a woman around. and the guy can actually do the woman how do they normally would be able to if she has a couple kids or even one. but I do notice that women with children from other men don't seem to have a problem finding guys

Correction,

women with kids from other men don't have a problem getting FUCKED by another man

Better luck next time FBJ. There is a lot of Ottomans out there in the world, you just haven't found the right one yet.

Can I smell your ASS

Not to sound repetitive but have you tried the dog park?

What the hell is that

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

women over 30 without kids cant be picky either because they lost the only thing they had- their looks. Now I'm not saying they cannot cook, love, be good wives etc.. but I'm saying from most single mans view....looks are very important; just as stability is important for her.

Correction,

women with kids from other men don't have a problem getting FUCKED by another man
here's a great example. I know this black guy and whose girlfriend or baby mama had two kids with him and he ended up being a drug dealer rob the bank and went to prison for 10 years. we hung out she called me all the time and then when I hit on her she said she was more attracted to the Hugh Jackman type. I wanted to say to her are you f'ing kidding? you have to mixed kids and you think you're going to find someone better than me? Well guess what? She's married now. who the f*** married that? I cannot imagine taking a woman to my parents house and introducing her and her to have black kids to my parents lol. God I would love to know who this Malaka is that marriedy her. and I wonder if he looks like Hugh Jackman. I doubt it. not only that she's gotten fat. I'm not sure what I'm more surprised about that she rejected me or that some guy married her. Maybe she was smart to reject me bc I was never going to be serious about her

Correction,

here's a great example. I know this black guy and whose girlfriend or baby mama had two kids with him and he ended up being a drug dealer rob the bank and went to prison for 10 years. we hung out she called me all the time and then when I hit on her she said she was more attracted to the Hugh Jackman type. I wanted to say to her are you f'ing kidding? you have to mixed kids and you think you're going to find someone better than me? Well guess what? She's married now. who the f*** married that? I cannot imagine taking a woman to my parents house and introducing her and her to have black kids to my parents lol. God I would love to know who this Malaka is that marriedy her. and I wonder if he looks like Hugh Jackman. I doubt it. not only that she's gotten fat. I'm not sure what I'm more surprised about that she rejected me or that some guy married her. Maybe she was smart to reject me bc I was never going to be serious about her

Oh good God, no woman would want you. You are an ignorant doofus! :lol:

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

women over 30 without kids cant be picky either because they lost the only thing they had- their looks. Now I'm not saying they cannot cook, love, be good wives etc.. but I'm saying from most single mans view....looks are very important; just as stability is important for her.

The only thing they had is looks? I would beg to differ. Not to mention, I am 37, and I am willing to bet that I am WAY out of your league, not only in the looks department but in every other way. :p

I need to keep reminding myself that internet sites such as this are FULL of losers like you.

Her children come first....apparently alarm bells went off.

Can I smell your ASS

You aren't good enough.

I think you are an out of touch old man. I can get plenty of guys, old ones, young ones and ones in between. :biggrin: For serious relationships or just for fun. It's usually my call. Does it anger you that a woman with children can get guys who are better than you? It's really probably not very difficult. :p

Bottom line here is, although I am a single mom with one grown son, I am certainly in a position to be picky. Plenty of single women who are or are not moms who are over 30 are beautiful, intelligent and a great catch. :up: I think men get jealous of a single woman's child/children.

Ladies, these are the men to avoid. They are selfish, self-centered, and like children themselves. We want a man who is confident enough in himself to not feel threatened by you being a grown woman or by your children. I hope none of this has made any single ladies feel bad. Just remember, this place tends to attract the most weird of the weirdos . . . obviously. :p

I wonder how much this trying to denigrate single moms by the men here is related to their conservative views? We already know that conservative men think that women who have children out of wedlock should be punished. I think this is just more of that thought process. They have NO respect for women. They try to pretend that they do, but I think it's obvious to most of women that they do not.

Maybe she just doesn't want a pig like you as a role model for her children.

Oh and what about single fathers? Should they be "avoided" too? I mean, maybe they have joint custody. God forbid you have to make a relationship with someone else's children . . . the horror!!! Also, I'm sure a large chunk of their paychecks have to go to child support. So does that mean no matter how much I like him and think he is a wonderful person, that I should avoid him at all costs? I mean . . . the children and the horror and all of that. :biggrin:

I wonder how much this trying to denigrate single moms by the men here is related to their conservative views? We already know that conservative men think that women who have children out of wedlock should be punished. I think this is just more of that thought process. They have NO respect for women. They try to pretend that they do, but I think it's obvious to most of women that they do not.
Moms? Ha. The OP is writing about one mom...the one who will no longer let him stick his dick in her. He figures since he is the awesomest Piggie in the world, it must be her problem. Pig headedness and narcissistism go hand in hand.

This is how a guy I know keeps his wife. They have two kids, she makes 80% of the money in the house, and he treats her like shit. For some reason she doesn't get how hot she is and that she would do fine by dumping her husband. I think he's got her brainwashed into thinking she can't be picky. He is also a narcissist like the OP

This is how a guy I know keeps his wife. They have two kids, she makes 80% of the money in the house, and he treats her like shit. For some reason she doesn't get how hot she is and that she would do fine by dumping her husband. I think he's got her brainwashed into thinking she can't be picky. He is also a narcissist like the OP

Exactly. This is how insecure and sometimes even abusive men keep their women, by convincing them that they aren't "good enough" to do any better. It's a tactic, and I hope other women, like myself, just discard this type of mentality as the bullshit that it is.

Let me guess, you are a 40-something year old guy who has a crappy job (if you have a job at all) and still lives with his mom. Am I right? :biggrin: Go look at my gallery and then tell me that I've "lost my looks," you idiot.

Forum List

Back