Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

Well, that's none of your fucking business. :finger3: Who the hell are you to be asking me such personal questions?

I was just giving you the opportunity to prove the OP wrong. If you don't want to then that is fine with me. I'll continue believing his inaccuracies. (if they really are inaccuracies)

Prove him wrong or don't. It makes no difference to me.

Well, according to the OP, I'm old (over 30) and have a child, so I must be a POS, not worthy of anything but an ass smelling.

Can you refute the generalizations adequately? The logic is sound. Have you destroyed a marriage? Have you passionately avoided commitment? Do you expect your men to be godlike?

It really doesn't matter what the OP says. It matters what you say. Are you a psycho path unworthy of a relationship? or is the OP dead wrong about women over 30 who are single? It seems to me that you should have been married by now. What is the hold up?

Oh shut up. None of those questions are remotely any of your beeswax.

Sad thing is? All he had to do was slap a smiley at the end and it would have been Kosher.

Meh, I'm familiar with this poster from another forum. He's a little weird.

Well, that's none of your fucking business. :finger3: Who the hell are you to be asking me such personal questions?

I was just giving you the opportunity to prove the OP wrong. If you don't want to then that is fine with me. I'll continue believing his inaccuracies. (if they really are inaccuracies)

Prove him wrong or don't. It makes no difference to me.

How would any of those questions prove him wrong? Is it medicine time?

Not to mention . . . he doesn't pose a statement which needs to be proven correct or incorrect. Duh. He asks why do women over 30 with a couple of kids feel that they "have the right" to be so picky.

it's up to me

We are just trying to figure out if single women over 30 are unrealistic and overly selfish. Unfortunately you have taken on the role of proving whether it is true or not. You just happen to fit the demographic of the OP's study and you have said the most on the topic. You are the authority.

it's up to me

We are just trying to figure out if single women over 30 are unrealistic and overly selfish. Unfortunately you have taken on the role of proving whether it is true or not. You just happen to fit the demographic of the OP's study and you have said the most on the topic. You are the authority.

Who is "we?" You and your other personalities I assume.

Where does it say "overly selfish?"

No I don't. I don't have 2 kids.

it's up to me

Women don't have to prove anything. There is not a shortage of mature, secure men in the world for them to choose from.

If men who are insecure and selfish see women as picky they can gripe about it all they want. Doesn't make it true, just makes those men complainers.

Why are those men worried about women over 30 with kids rejecting them?

Either those men can't get younger available women or those men are older than 30, never married and awkward.

Now prove those men aren't :cool:

Not to mention . . . he doesn't pose a statement which needs to be proven correct or incorrect. Duh. He asks why do women over 30 with a couple of kids feel that they "have the right" to be so picky.

I think he did pose a statement. Let me check again.

it's up to me

I guess he used the word delusional instead of selfish. You are right.

it's up to me

Women don't have to prove anything. There is not a shortage of mature, secure men in the world for them to choose from.

If men who are insecure and selfish see women as picky they can gripe about it all they want. Doesn't make it true, just makes those men complainers.

Why are those men worried about women over 30 with kids rejecting them?

Either those men can't get younger available women or those men are older than 30, never married and awkward.

Now prove those men aren't :cool:

Exactly! :happy-1: Thankfully we have a lot of smart people here to make up for the idiots. ;)

it's up to me

I guess he used the word delusional instead of selfish. You are right.

Also, I don't have 2 kids or more. Did you miss that part?

I can honestly say some women expect more than they can realistically get.
But the same goes for men.
When I met my wife she was a little overweight but I recognized something in her that I loved,by the time we got married she was at her fighting weight.
After 25 years she's put on some lbs but so have I.
But I love her more everyday regardless.

CsLQ1nt.jpg

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all
Her children come first....apparently alarm bells went off.
He probably told her about his fetishes. This guy is a real nutbar.

She had no interest in being a sofa I guess.

Better luck next time FBJ. There is a lot of Ottomans out there in the world, you just haven't found the right one yet.

I'm just trying to SNIFF some ASS on a friday night lol

I'm sure you already smell like ass. Just smell your own self.

Can I smell your ASS

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all
Oh, the shit these kind of posts start!!!!

I mean, who wants to raise other people's kids, or even know them, for that matter.

That many women can't understand that I just don't understand at all.

Forum List

Back