Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

Seems to me as if some men on this thread are trying to convince some women that they aren't good enough to get the "man of their dreams" and should perhaps settle for men like . . . them.

Ummmm..No. My 25 anniversary is coming up on July 21 first so I have no ulterior motive.
It's just that you'll have a hard time finding a guy willing to take on three kids if he has none of his own.
Not trying to be an asshole,just stating facts.

So, if your wife had a kid or two, you wouldn't have married her? You would have loved her less?

I really cant say. Because more than likely I wouldnt have been around long enough to know. To my detriment.

Well then, there you go. Because of your silliness and perhaps jealousy, you would have missed out on a good thing. If a person really cares about you, loves you and wants to be with you, he will accept your children too. That wouldn't be an issue.

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

Now you have something I'll agree with.
Although it pains me to say so you being a cowturd fan
So you think the only thing wrong with this guy is that he is a Dallas fan? Maybe if you read some of his posts...

He is a lunatic. I fear for women who actually agree to go out with him.

You misread. I know the guys a goomba but he does have a point.
I'm not saying it's the case in his situation but women in their thirties with a bunch of kids shouldnt expect the man of their dreams.

Yes, they should expect the man of their dreams...even demand it for the benefit of their children. Because the man of their dreams would not reject a woman based on her having children. There are still good guys out there, and I have one to prove it.:)

Never said it was impossible. But if it stalls the relationship before the chick can get her hooks into em it lessons her chance of landing him.:eusa_angel:

That's not really true, there are actually plenty of men who do date women with children in today's world.

You have been married a long time and so you are not out there in the dating scene of today's age.

I don't knock guys for being honest, but there are plenty of nice women, who have raised nice kids...and the smart ones are willing to wait for a man who isn't intimidated to know children who aren't biologically his own. Maybe these posters have experienced or know people close to them with negative encounters, or perhaps they have read other men opine on message boards to form such opinions.;)

Now you have something I'll agree with.
Although it pains me to say so you being a cowturd fan
So you think the only thing wrong with this guy is that he is a Dallas fan? Maybe if you read some of his posts...

I'm not saying it's the case in his situation but women in their thirties with a bunch of kids shouldnt expect the man of their dreams.

Yes, they should expect the man of their dreams...even demand it for the benefit of their children. Because the man of their dreams would not reject a woman based on her having children. There are still good guys out there, and I have one to prove it.:)

Never said it was impossible. But if it stalls the relationship before the chick can get her hooks into em it lessons her chance of landing him.:eusa_angel:

That's not really true, there are actually plenty of men who do date women with children in today's world.

You have been married a long time and so you are not out there in the dating scene of today's age.

Of course, my child is an adult (pretty much) now, so this is not really an issue for me, but I have never had trouble with men. Never has a man said that he was not interested in me because of my child.

I don't knock guys for being honest, but there are plenty of nice women, who have raised nice kids...and the smart ones are willing to wait for a man who isn't intimidated to know children who aren't biologically his own. Maybe these posters have experienced or know people close to them with negative encounters, or perhaps they have read other men opine on message boards to form such opinions.;)

As long as they are speaking only for themselves and not trying to say they represent all men or even the majority of men.

Seems to me as if some men on this thread are trying to convince some women that they aren't good enough to get the "man of their dreams" and should perhaps settle for men like . . . them.

Ummmm..No. My 25 anniversary is coming up on July 21 first so I have no ulterior motive.
It's just that you'll have a hard time finding a guy willing to take on three kids if he has none of his own.
Not trying to be an asshole,just stating facts.

So, if your wife had a kid or two, you wouldn't have married her? You would have loved her less?

I really cant say. Because more than likely I wouldnt have been around long enough to know. To my detriment.

Well then, there you go. Because of your silliness and perhaps jealousy, you would have missed out on a good thing. If a person really cares about you, loves you and wants to be with you, he will accept your children too. That wouldn't be an issue.

I'm not denying that. It's just that some men aren't ready for a family and they didnt have time to figure out it was worth it to take the kiddos along with the woman.

Of course, my child is an adult (pretty much) now, so this is not really an issue for me, but I have never had trouble with men. Never has a man said that he was not interested in me because of my child.

Well as long as they dont live with you....

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all
Her children come first....apparently alarm bells went off.
He probably told her about his fetishes. This guy is a real nutbar.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

She had no interest in being a sofa I guess.

Better luck next time FBJ. There is a lot of Ottomans out there in the world, you just haven't found the right one yet.

Better luck next time FBJ. There is a lot of Ottomans out there in the world, you just haven't found the right one yet.

He might have to settle for a foot stool.

I'm just trying to SNIFF some ASS on a friday night lol

Maybe he could be a punching bag in her home gym.

Maybe he could be a punching bag in her home gym.

A dumbbell would be more fitting don't you think? lol

I'm just trying to SNIFF some ASS on a friday night lol

I'm sure you already smell like ass. Just smell your own self.

Forum List

Back