Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

A vagina is a very powerful resource. If a woman hasn't landed a husband by the age of 25 then she is either bat s*** insane or extremely unlucky. If she is 30 and has never been married you can scratch the unlucky option. Stay away from that nut job. Even an ugly girl should be married by 25. There are exceptions but I think if you are trying to get serious with a woman over the age of 30 then you aren't going to have much luck. You might even get chopped up in pieces and stored in her freezer.

The other option is that she is divorced. That is even more the reason to stay away from her. She has already sabotaged one relationship. She has more experience this time around. An unmarried woman over the age of 30 is extremely selfish. Proceed with caution.

Don't get me wrong. There are always exceptions but the OP was a generalization so I am trying to keep it in the same spirit.

She told you to get lost.....................and now you are trying to figure out a way to make it look like it's all her fault.........

LOL

You can't be serious. A single woman over the age of 30? You don't think that massive character flaws exist? It is highly likely that she is a nut case and I don't even know her.

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

A vagina is a very powerful resource. If a woman hasn't landed a husband by the age of 25 then she is either bat s*** insane or extremely unlucky. If she is 30 and has never been married you can scratch the unlucky option. Stay away from that nut job. Even an ugly girl should be married by 25. There are exceptions but I think if you are trying to get serious with a woman over the age of 30 then you aren't going to have much luck. You might even get chopped up in pieces and stored in her freezer.

The other option is that she is divorced. That is even more the reason to stay away from her. She has already sabotaged one relationship. She has more experience this time around. An unmarried woman over the age of 30 is extremely selfish. Proceed with caution.

Don't get me wrong. There are always exceptions but the OP was a generalization so I am trying to keep it in the same spirit.

Interesting take...but, what about those women who are widowed before the age of 35? Not just once, but twice?

I guess I must be selfish, because I am 41 and single, and not by choice. My first husband passed in '06 from melanoma...my second husband committed suicide in '08.

Please shut the fuck up and stop posting

Can't you figure it out?
Hedie.jpg

Interesting take...but, what about those women who are widowed before the age of 35? Not just once, but twice?

I guess I must be selfish, because I am 41 and single, and not by choice. My first husband passed in '06 from melanoma...my second husband committed suicide in '08.

Were you married before the age of 25?

Were you married before the age of 25?

Yep.

Please shut the fuck up and stop posting

I really think it is you who should stop posting. Your posts are stupid, not intelligent, and you really add nothing to this board. You really kind of suck. Not to mention, you're an asshole.

Forum List

Back