Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

OMG! Really? Dude, did it ever occur to you that she has children and therefore has an obligation to them, if nothing else? Who the fuck do you think you are? With an attitude such as yours, I suspect EVERY woman is going to be very picky.

My step dad married my mom and he has been a great dad. The marriage is very happy and I am glad he didn't have a shitty attitude like fbj.

My mom and dad married each other before I was born and stayed married. I'm glad my mom never put me in that vulnerable situation. She loved me more than she loved herself. My safety was more important than her happiness.

Some single mothers feel economically forced to get married. Then the kid is a major annoyance to the step father. Women should start caring for their children before her children are even born. They should pick them a good father. Americans have been extremely selfish since the 60's and don't really think things through. They just worry about their momentary happiness and the hell with everybody else.

My wife's parents were split up when she was a kid. One time it was being discussed for some reason and her mother said, "Well I am happy now." My wife wanted to beat the living snot out of her mother at that moment. Selfish selfish selfish. Stay away from an unmarried woman over the age of 30. This is more applicable if she has children. Pick a good woman to bear your children. Don't marry a delusional, irresponsible and selfish brat. She can't see past the moment. Marry a 22 year old accounting major. She knows how to plan ahead and lookout for opportunities to create the maximum benefit for herself and those that she loves.

Run away from the lunatics. They aren't good mothers for your children.

My real dad is dead. My mother is a great mother and one of my best friends. My mother had married my dad before I was born. My step dad has very high standards and loves me and my mother very much, we are grateful that our family has been strong through some real tragedies. My mother loved herself enough to have a good life and trust others to be part of it.;)

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

Now you have something I'll agree with.
Although it pains me to say so you being a cowturd fan
So you think the only thing wrong with this guy is that he is a Dallas fan? Maybe if you read some of his posts...

He is a lunatic. I fear for women who actually agree to go out with him.

You misread. I know the guys a goomba but he does have a point.
I'm not saying it's the case in his situation but women in their thirties with a bunch of kids shouldnt expect the man of their dreams.

So you think the only thing wrong with this guy is that he is a Dallas fan? Maybe if you read some of his posts...

I'm not saying it's the case in his situation but women in their thirties with a bunch of kids shouldnt expect the man of their dreams.

Why not?

Yes, they should expect the man of their dreams...even demand it for the benefit of their children. Because the man of their dreams would not reject a woman based on her having children. There are still good guys out there, and I have one to prove it.:)

Seems to me as if some men on this thread are trying to convince some women that they aren't good enough to get the "man of their dreams" and should perhaps settle for men like . . . them.

Why not?

Do I really have to explain it to you?
I mean she might get lucky and find some stud muffin who's dream is to marry a 30 year old chick with a passel of kids but it's highly unlikely.
I'm not saying she should lower herself to the level of a cowboys fan or anything but she should be willing to settle for say a Colts fan.

Seems to me as if some men on this thread are trying to convince some women that they aren't good enough to get the "man of their dreams" and should perhaps settle for men like . . . them.

I'm sure they don't have a double standard and believe that women should run from single dads...clearly those type of men must have issues.:eusa_whistle:

Why not?

Do I really have to explain it to you?
I mean she might get lucky and find some stud muffin who's dream is to marry a 30 year old chick with a passel of kids but it's highly unlikely.
I'm not saying she should lower herself to the level of a cowboys fan or anything but she should be willing to settle for say a Colts fan.

A "stud muffin" is in the eye of the beholder for one thing. For another thing, no woman wants a man who wouldn't accept her children, so therefore that man would NOT be a "stud muffin" to her.

Everyone deserves to be happy, and there is always a perfect someone to compliment another person, people have to find their own perfect fit.

People who think what they define as a good relationship is the measure everyone has to live up to are going to be disappointed because that's not realistic or even desirable in a diverse world.

Ummmm..No. My 25 anniversary is coming up on July 21 first so I have no ulterior motive.
It's just that you'll have a hard time finding a guy willing to take on three kids if he has none of his own.
Not trying to be an asshole,just stating facts.

Ummmm..No. My 25 anniversary is coming up on July 21 first so I have no ulterior motive.
It's just that you'll have a hard time finding a guy willing to take on three kids if he has none of his own.

So, if your wife had a kid or two, you wouldn't have married her? You would have loved her less?

Yes, they should expect the man of their dreams...even demand it for the benefit of their children. Because the man of their dreams would not reject a woman based on her having children. There are still good guys out there, and I have one to prove it.:)

Never said it was impossible. But if it stalls the relationship before the chick can get her hooks into em it lessons her chance of landing him.:eusa_angel:

Never said it was impossible. But if it stalls the relationship before the chick can get her hooks into em it lessons her chance of landing him.:eusa_angel:

I guess we're still making generalizations and assuming that women play games and/or manipulate men??:dunno:

So, if your wife had a kid or two, you wouldn't have married her? You would have loved her less?

I really cant say. Because more than likely I wouldnt have been around long enough to know. To my detriment.

I guess we're still making generalizations and assuming that women play games and/or manipulate men??:dunno:

I was trying to be funny.

Forum List

Back