Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

Can't you figure it out?
Hedie.jpg

What is this supposed to mean? You can't see how crazy a person is by looking at her picture.

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

A vagina is a very powerful resource. If a woman hasn't landed a husband by the age of 25 then she is either bat s*** insane or extremely unlucky. If she is 30 and has never been married you can scratch the unlucky option. Stay away from that nut job. Even an ugly girl should be married by 25. There are exceptions but I think if you are trying to get serious with a woman over the age of 30 then you aren't going to have much luck. You might even get chopped up in pieces and stored in her freezer.

The other option is that she is divorced. That is even more the reason to stay away from her. She has already sabotaged one relationship. She has more experience this time around. An unmarried woman over the age of 30 is extremely selfish. Proceed with caution.

Don't get me wrong. There are always exceptions but the OP was a generalization so I am trying to keep it in the same spirit.

Please shut the fuck up and stop posting

I really think it is you who should stop posting. Your posts are stupid, not intelligent, and you really add nothing to this board. You really kind of suck. Not to mention, you're an asshole.

Please go away

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

A vagina is a very powerful resource. If a woman hasn't landed a husband by the age of 25 then she is either bat s*** insane or extremely unlucky. If she is 30 and has never been married you can scratch the unlucky option. Stay away from that nut job. Even an ugly girl should be married by 25. There are exceptions but I think if you are trying to get serious with a woman over the age of 30 then you aren't going to have much luck. You might even get chopped up in pieces and stored in her freezer.

The other option is that she is divorced. That is even more the reason to stay away from her. She has already sabotaged one relationship. She has more experience this time around. An unmarried woman over the age of 30 is extremely selfish. Proceed with caution.

Don't get me wrong. There are always exceptions but the OP was a generalization so I am trying to keep it in the same spirit.

Please shut the fuck up and stop posting

I really think it is you who should stop posting. Your posts are stupid, not intelligent, and you really add nothing to this board. You really kind of suck. Not to mention, you're an asshole.

Please go away

No, I will not. If you can't handle it, then don't start dumb threads anymore. You started the thread, now take it like a man!!! Oh, that's right, you are NOT a man.

Interesting take...but, what about those women who are widowed before the age of 35? Not just once, but twice?

I guess I must be selfish, because I am 41 and single, and not by choice. My first husband passed in '06 from melanoma...my second husband committed suicide in '08.

Were you married before the age of 25?

Yep.

This OP was using generalizations. Your situation sounds highly unique and wouldn't fit in the realm of any generalization.

Women think a Vagina makes them relationship material LOL

What makes you relationship material? Why would a woman want to be with you?

Because I have a turbo tongue and powerful sense of humor

Is that all?

Doubtful he has even that much going for him. Men who have things going for them and who are good men don't need to make threads like this. There should no longer be a need for him to ask why he gets turned down by women. He has made it more than clear the reasons why, I think.

Is that all?

Doubtful he has even that much going for him. Men who have things going for them and who are good men don't need to make threads like this. There should no longer be a need for him to ask why he gets turned down by women. He has made it more than clear the reasons why, I think.

My stepdad has been such a great dad, a really good role model and strong standards tempered with compassion and care.
I honestly don't know how I would have survived some difficulties of childhood had I not had such a great step parent.

He made our family better.

Is that all?

My stepdad has been such a great dad, a really good role model and strong standards tempered with compassion and care.
I honestly don't know how I would have survived some difficulties of childhood had I not had such a great step parent.

Sounds like a great guy! :) Must be one of the 5 percenters. ;)

Is that all?

Sounds like a great guy! :) Must be one of the 5 percenters. ;)

He is a great guy.

My step dad married my mom and he has been a great dad. The marriage is very happy and I am glad he didn't have a shitty attitude like fbj.

My mom and dad married each other before I was born and stayed married. I'm glad my mom never put me in that vulnerable situation. She loved me more than she loved herself. My safety was more important than her happiness.

Some single mothers feel economically forced to get married. Then the kid is a major annoyance to the step father. Women should start caring for their children before her children are even born. They should pick them a good father. Americans have been extremely selfish since the 60's and don't really think things through. They just worry about their momentary happiness and the hell with everybody else.

My wife's parents were split up when she was a kid. One time it was being discussed for some reason and her mother said, "Well I am happy now." My wife wanted to beat the living snot out of her mother at that moment. Selfish selfish selfish. Stay away from an unmarried woman over the age of 30. This is more applicable if she has children. Pick a good woman to bear your children. Don't marry a delusional, irresponsible and selfish brat. She can't see past the moment. Marry a 22 year old accounting major. She knows how to plan ahead and lookout for opportunities to create the maximum benefit for herself and those that she loves.

Run away from the lunatics. They aren't good mothers for your children.

Now you have something I'll agree with.
Although it pains me to say so you being a cowturd fan
So you think the only thing wrong with this guy is that he is a Dallas fan? Maybe if you read some of his posts...

He is a lunatic. I fear for women who actually agree to go out with him.

Now you have something I'll agree with.
Although it pains me to say so you being a cowturd fan

I would beg to differ. I could have any man I wanted . . . well almost. I am going to be 37 this August and I have one son.

My step dad married my mom and he has been a great dad. The marriage is very happy and I am glad he didn't have a shitty attitude like fbj.

My mom and dad married each other before I was born and stayed married. I'm glad my mom never put me in that vulnerable situation. She loved me more than she loved herself. My safety was more important than her happiness.

Some single mothers feel economically forced to get married. Then the kid is a major annoyance to the step father. Women should start caring for their children before her children are even born. They should pick them a good father. Americans have been extremely selfish since the 60's and don't really think things through. They just worry about their momentary happiness and the hell with everybody else.

My wife's parents were split up when she was a kid. One time it was being discussed for some reason and her mother said, "Well I am happy now." My wife wanted to beat the living snot out of her mother at that moment. Selfish selfish selfish. Stay away from an unmarried woman over the age of 30. This is more applicable if she has children. Pick a good woman to bear your children. Don't marry a delusional, irresponsible and selfish brat. She can't see past the moment. Marry a 22 year old accounting major. She knows how to plan ahead and lookout for opportunities to create the maximum benefit for herself and those that she loves.

Run away from the lunatics. They aren't good mothers for your children.

Yeah, I remember you from Debate Politics. What's your game this time?

Forum List

Back