Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all
Her children come first....apparently alarm bells went off.
He probably told her about his fetishes. This guy is a real nutbar.

She had no interest in being a sofa I guess.

Better luck next time FBJ. There is a lot of Ottomans out there in the world, you just haven't found the right one yet.
Maybe he could be a punching bag in her home gym.

A dumbbell would be more fitting don't you think? lol
Hey, we can flame this guy Friday.

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

Better luck next time FBJ. There is a lot of Ottomans out there in the world, you just haven't found the right one yet.

I'm just trying to SNIFF some ASS on a friday night lol

Maybe you should try the dog park?

Speed bag or heavy?

More than likely,dont think he'll be on a date.

And here I thought we would have trouble finding new targets. :lol:

I know. It looks like it's never gonna get old.

He is an easy target being a dullass fan.

I prefer older men anyway, not young guys who are afraid of children. I'm not interested in children myself. :lol:

So you're not a cougar then? :biggrin:

No, I'm a tiger!!!

I turn 37 next February. When did you say that you turned 37?

August of this year.

Hell,you're still a young thing!!

Well, according to the OP, I'm old (over 30) and have a child, so I must be a POS, not worthy of anything but an ass smelling.

He is an easy target being a dullass fan.
I'm thinking the couch thing will work better for our purposes. :lol:

No, I'm a tiger!!!

August of this year.

Well, according to the OP, I'm old (over 30) and have a child, so I must be a POS, not worthy of anything but an ass smelling.

I just hit the big 50 on the seventh. A 37 year old is dream material!! :biggrin:

No, I'm a tiger!!!

August of this year.

You have no right to be picky! Now shut up and act like a settee. lol.

Can you refute the generalizations adequately? The logic is sound. Have you destroyed a marriage? Have you passionately avoided commitment? Do you expect your men to be godlike?

It really doesn't matter what the OP says. It matters what you say. Are you a psycho path unworthy of a relationship? or is the OP dead wrong about women over 30 who are single? It seems to me that you should have been married by now. What is the hold up?

No, I'm a tiger!!!

August of this year.

You have no right to be picky! Now shut up and act like a settee. lol.

Still laughing...

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Can you refute the generalizations adequately? The logic is sound. Have you destroyed a marriage? Have you passionately avoided commitment? Do you expect your men to be godlike?

It really doesn't matter what the OP says. It matters what you say. Are you a psycho path unworthy of a relationship? or is the OP dead wrong about women over 30 who are single? It seems to me that you should have been married by now. What is the hold up?

She's looking for someone less judgmental...just sayin.

Well, that's none of your fucking business. :finger3: Who the hell are you to be asking me such personal questions?

Oh shut up. None of those questions are remotely any of your beeswax.

Oh shut up. None of those questions are remotely any of your beeswax.

Sad thing is? All he had to do was slap a smiley at the end and it would have been Kosher.

She's looking for someone less judgmental...just sayin.

It's funny when people say "you should be married by now." According to WHOM? :biggrin: I think it's up to me when or IF I ever get married or not.

Forum List

Back