Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

women over 30 without kids cant be picky either because they lost the only thing they had- their looks. Now I'm not saying they cannot cook, love, be good wives etc.. but I'm saying from most single mans view....looks are very important; just as stability is important for her.

The only thing they had is looks? I would beg to differ. Not to mention, I am 37, and I am willing to bet that I am WAY out of your league, not only in the looks department but in every other way. :p

I need to keep reminding myself that internet sites such as this are FULL of losers like you.
I had no idea you were a woman up until now. I gotta stop referring to you as an a****** and remind myself from now on you're actually a c***

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

This is how a guy I know keeps his wife. They have two kids, she makes 80% of the money in the house, and he treats her like shit. For some reason she doesn't get how hot she is and that she would do fine by dumping her husband. I think he's got her brainwashed into thinking she can't be picky. He is also a narcissist like the OP

Exactly. This is how insecure and sometimes even abusive men keep their women, by convincing them that they aren't "good enough" to do any better. It's a tactic, and I hope other women, like myself, just discard this type of mentality as the bullshit that it is.
and guys need to realize that a woman with children from other men is a used up piece of pussy. I just don't understand why a man with no children would want to take on somebody else's children. these women were thrown away by other men so it's not like they're really worth it so worth it that you're willing to even taken two children are going to need all kinds of s*** like shoes and school books and movie tickets and dinner and food oh my God take care of your own children

This is how a guy I know keeps his wife. They have two kids, she makes 80% of the money in the house, and he treats her like shit. For some reason she doesn't get how hot she is and that she would do fine by dumping her husband. I think he's got her brainwashed into thinking she can't be picky. He is also a narcissist like the OP

Exactly. This is how insecure and sometimes even abusive men keep their women, by convincing them that they aren't "good enough" to do any better. It's a tactic, and I hope other women, like myself, just discard this type of mentality as the bullshit that it is.
and guys need to realize that a woman with children from other men is to use a piece of P pussy

You are pretty much illiterate, so it's no surprise that you would say something like that, old man. Let me just tell you something, a woman like me with or without children would never sleep with a douchebag like yourself because I have standards.

and guys need to realize that a woman with children from other men is a used up piece of pussy. I just don't understand why a man with no children would want to take on somebody else's children. these women were thrown away by other men so it's not like they're really worth it so worth it that you're willing to even taken two children are going to need all kinds of s*** like shoes and school books and movie tickets and dinner and food oh my God take care of your own children

I'll bet your fat, ugly and old too, aren't you? You are hideous, huh?

and guys need to realize that a woman with children from other men is to use a piece of P pussy

You are pretty much illiterate, so it's no surprise that you would say something like that, old man. Let me just tell you something, a woman like me with or without children would never sleep with a douchebag like yourself because I have standards.
first of all you do have children second of all I can just imagine the douchebags you have slept with. If they weren't why are they still with you?

what a f****** lady. Lol I bet you're either unemployed or underemployed or underpaid definitely you do not have the figure you had in high school and I don't know what do you consider old?

let's put it this way when you are with a man he has to pay your way

first of all you do have children second of all I can just imagine the douchebags you have slept with. If they weren't why are they still with you?

You don't even make sense! :lol: Nope, I don't sleep with douchebags.

what a f****** lady. Lol I bet you're either unemployed or underemployed or on your page definitely you do not have the figure you had in high school and I don't know what do you consider old?

Actually, you would be wrong on all counts.

YOU are old . . . obviously, a hideous old man.

what a f****** lady. Lol I bet you're either unemployed or underemployed or underpaid definitely you do not have the figure you had in high school and I don't know what do you consider old?

Is this your way of saying you're a creepy old man who is interested in high school girls?

oh my god that's like the easiest guess anyway you could make isn't that what most americans look like? You work at Walmart I'm sure you see it everyday

Is this your way of saying you're a creepy old man who is interested in high school girls?
I do prefer 20 year olds to women my own age and by the way I'm 44

oh my god that's like the easiest guess anyway you could make isn't that what most americans look like? You work at Walmart I'm sure you see it everyday

Ba-ha-ha!

So then your answer is yes?

No 20-year-old women are interested in your hideous arse, and neither are 44-year-old woman. That's why you have to start desperation threads about dating women who don't want your ugly fat old smelly arse.

I think Caitlyn Jenner is more your type. :lol:

Black women don't want you either.

Ba-ha-ha!

well me and my boys date women much younger than we are and most of all of them do not have children sorry. but I will take one thing back I did date a beautiful black woman that had two children after a month I felt guilty and told her I'm sorry I can't lead her on and waste your time because i would never marry a woman with children and she said she knew that she was just having fun and then broke it off and told me I should have never told her I should have just kept dating her but because I was honest she had to break it off. she needs to find a man who also has children with another woman. by the way it's been a long time since I've argued with anyone like this here thank you I love it but now I have to go to work so I can get off work and go on my boat after work biatch

Ba-ha-ha!

well me and my boys date women much younger than we are and most of all of them do not have children sorry. but I will take one thing back I did date a beautiful black woman that had two children after a month I felt guilty and told her I'm sorry I can't lead her on and waste your time because i would never marry a woman with children and she said she knew that she was just having fun and then broke it off and told me I should have never told her I should have just kept dating her but because I was honest she had to break it off. she needs to find a man who also has children with another woman. by the way it's been a long time since I've argued with anyone like this here thank you I love it but now I have to go to work so I can get off work and go on my boat after work biatch

Oh puhleeze, no woman in her right mind would date a person like you. You are a loser.

Ba-ha-ha!

You can't even use punctuation! Obviously you are a poorly educated oaf and, like I said, hideous. Your personality is also hideous. You are just an all around hideous and unattractive person. Just thinking about a young woman dating the likes of you makes me think she must be retarded or something.

Let's look at some ladies who are over 40, who are gorgeous, and I'm sure they would have no problems finding a man, children or no children . . .

Christina Applegate

Christina-Applegate-In-Zac-Posen-4th-Annual-Celebration-Of-Dance-Gala-e1405906760989.jpg

Forum List

Back