Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

My son has a 4 year old son where he has 80% custody and the mother 20%. He is also divorced. In his dating experiences he's had more than one woman already dump him because of the kid.

So not wanting to be with someone because they have a kid(s) isn't confined to just one sex. Both single men and women will shy away from a relationship when kids are involved. I can't blame them. I wouldn't want to be saddled with a kid(s) that wasn't mine either, and there's nothing wrong with that. It isn't my kid, and I'm exercising my freedom to choose. Whoever with the kids should be thankful that person backed out because of the kid(s) instead of sticking around and possibly abusing them.

I wouldn't date a woman with kids "at home." If they were grown and out of the house, fine. The best women to date are ones that have never had kids in the first place.

Oh well. I guess since you limit your own options, you will be the one who loses out on meeting some great people just because they happen to have children. :dunno: Not really surprising though, coming from a conservative. :lol:
I free to limit or otherwise whatever I do with my life, as are you. You chose to have a kid and then broke up with it's father, so in a way you have limited your choices as well.

I've met so many great people in my life I can't recall them all, regardless as to my choices in whom I date.

I didn't say you weren't free to make choices. I said you limit your choices and, as such, you will miss out on meeting some really great people.
And I addressed that issue, and you're acting as though I never said a word.

Guess I'm done talking. Don't need to waste my time with someone playing games.

Having to repeat myself would definitely be a deal breaker in any relationship.

Who's playing games? I stated a fact. Sorry if you don't like facts. You are probably not good enough for me anyway. :lol: I'm very picky and I think that is my right since I do actually have options. :eusa_dance:
So anyone that doesn't want to date a woman with a kid or kids is automatically a JERK?

You're out in lala land on that one, Chris, seriously.

Would I date a guy with 22 kids? Probably not, to be honest. But THAT is not what this thread is about. It isn't about Octomom either.

Well, that would mean that guy has less options, wouldnt it?

Dont answer...we all know

Oh well. I guess since you limit your own options, you will be the one who loses out on meeting some great people just because they happen to have children. :dunno: Not really surprising though, coming from a conservative. :lol:
I free to limit or otherwise whatever I do with my life, as are you. You chose to have a kid and then broke up with it's father, so in a way you have limited your choices as well.

I've met so many great people in my life I can't recall them all, regardless as to my choices in whom I date.

I didn't say you weren't free to make choices. I said you limit your choices and, as such, you will miss out on meeting some really great people.

Who's playing games? I stated a fact. Sorry if you don't like facts. You are probably not good enough for me anyway. :lol: I'm very picky and I think that is my right since I do actually have options. :eusa_dance:
So anyone that doesn't want to date a woman with a kid or kids is automatically a JERK?

Just the pretty little lies liars tell themselves to cope. Thats all

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all
I wonder the same thing about men over 45. They're pushing into impotency, have bad backs, and get forced into early retirement. I ask... what exactly will they bring to the table? No sex, no yard work, no job... oh, the thrill is gone!
I'm 66, deliver on all of that.

And, the thrill ain't gone either.

You just described alkies, not all men.
Don't forget the pot smoking pain pill poppers.
I smoke pot, but never been a pill popper.

I am actually so healthy it is embarrassing to see any of the very few old friends who are still barely alive.

Life has been very good to me.

I should not complain at all, but, being human, I do.

My son has a 4 year old son where he has 80% custody and the mother 20%. He is also divorced. In his dating experiences he's had more than one woman already dump him because of the kid.

So not wanting to be with someone because they have a kid(s) isn't confined to just one sex. Both single men and women will shy away from a relationship when kids are involved. I can't blame them. I wouldn't want to be saddled with a kid(s) that wasn't mine either, and there's nothing wrong with that. It isn't my kid, and I'm exercising my freedom to choose. Whoever with the kids should be thankful that person backed out because of the kid(s) instead of sticking around and possibly abusing them.

I wouldn't date a woman with kids "at home." If they were grown and out of the house, fine. The best women to date are ones that have never had kids in the first place.

Wait, what? That never happens and if it does leave it up to old Chris L to use the "No True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

No REAL man would....No REAL woman would...

Chris L is trying to convince the world that no matter how old you are and how many kids you have doesnt matter.

Octomom is a hot commodity...folks are beating down her door and other stuff
Yup, I get where her head is at...

..."if you don't like me with my kid, then you're just a shallow jerk."

I don't know on what planet that logic is derived from, but it's not earth. I guess every man MUST love women with kids, no to mention vice versa. I don't get why, but that's where her heads at.

There's millions upon millions of people on earth that are great people, that for whatever personal reason they have opted not to have kids, and don't want to father or mother someone else's kids. I guess that entire segment of the earths population are just SHALLOW JERKS.

Some seriously screwed up thinking right there.

Last edited:

I think people that would make snap judgment about another person or another person's life is kind of a jerk, yes. I think that a person who would automatically be down on a person because they have a couple of children is being pretty judgmental. Now, if a person spent time with that person and found that they just didn't like the person or the person's kids, then I can totally understand that. I actually happen to like kids, as long as they aren't too bratty. Do I really want to raise any more children? Not really, but I wouldn't rule out a person because of that. I would at least get to know the person if I liked the person first.

All of this aside, the OP is a mega douche.

Wait, what? That never happens and if it does leave it up to old Chris L to use the "No True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

Chris L is trying to convince the world that no matter how old you are and how many kids you have doesnt matter.

I don't know on what planet that logic is derived from, but it's not earth. I guess every man MUST love women with kids, no to mention vice versa. I don't get why, but that's where her heads at.

There's millions upon millions of people on earth that are great people, that for whatever personal reason they have, they have opted not to have kids, and don't want to father or mother someone else's kids. I guess that entire segment of the earths population are just SHALLOW JERKS.

It can also be indicative of fear of commitment. :up:

Just the pretty little lies liars tell themselves to cope. Thats all

Their options aren't any more limited than someone else. Everyone has their limitations after all. Like I told you, women with children would want to avoid those type of men anyway, correct? That doesn't mean they don't have options though because they actually do, if they are relatively attractive and nice people.

Is there something going on where you are unable to read the actual words I'm typing? Or where you cant help but to translate my words?

How many times am I going to have to repeat LESS options not NO options?

Fight with yourself...your unlogic makes sense to only you and seeks to fight reality.

Peace

I think people that would make snap judgment about another person or another person's life is kind of a jerk, yes. I think that a person who would automatically be down on a person because they have a couple of children is being pretty judgmental. Now, if a person spent time with that person and found that they just didn't like the person or the person's kids, then I can totally understand that. I actually happen to like kids, as long as they aren't too bratty. Do I really want to raise any more children? Not really, but I wouldn't rule out a person because of that. I would at least get to know the person if I liked the person first.

You're off the chart here, Chris. I'm making reference to a specific kind of person, someone that doesn't have kids, someone that doesn't want kids, and someone that doesn't want to date someone with a kid or kids. Now the reasons for this can be many, MANY. Maybe they're just too busy with their career, or maybe they just know they don't have the patience, or maybe they just like to be with someone without kids being around, WHATEVER. Those people are FREE to CHOSE that, and it doesn't make them SHALLOW or a JERK.

You're over the top here, Chris. You're way over the top. You're condemning people for no good reason.

Is there something going on where you are unable to read the actual words I'm typing? Or where you cant help but to translate my words?

Fight with yourself...your unlogic makes sense to only you and seeks to fight reality.

Peace

Yes well, that was not what the OP is implying, I think THAT much is obvious. If you would have read some of his posts where he says these women are only good for a lay and such other derogatory things, then you would know that.

There's millions upon millions of people on earth that are great people, that for whatever personal reason they have, they have opted not to have kids, and don't want to father or mother someone else's kids. I guess that entire segment of the earths population are just SHALLOW JERKS.

It can also be indicative of fear of commitment. :up:
No.

You're off the chart here, Chris. I'm making reference to a specific kind of person, someone that doesn't have kids, someone that doesn't want kids, and someone that doesn't want to date someone with a kid or kids. Now the reason for this can be many, MANY. Maybe they're just too busy with their career, or maybe they just know they don't have the patience, or maybe they just like to be with someone without kids being around, WHATEVER. Those people are FREE to CHOSE that, and it doesn't make them SHALLOW or a JERK.

You're over the top here, Chris. You're way over the top. You're condemning people for no good reason.

Sure, and there are some who don't want to date men with fat bellies, and there are some who don't want to date conservatives, etc. So, they really are not less limited than anyone else when you think about it. :biggrin:

Oops! That should have "they are not really any "more" limited . . ." :razz:

Peace

Yes well, that was not what the OP is implying, I think THAT much is obvious. If you would have read some of his posts where he says these women are only good for a lay and such other derogatory things, then you would know that.

Am I the OP? You're seeing opinions that arent there and talking to me about other people.

You're off the chart here, Chris. I'm making reference to a specific kind of person, someone that doesn't have kids, someone that doesn't want kids, and someone that doesn't want to date someone with a kid or kids. Now the reason for this can be many, MANY. Maybe they're just too busy with their career, or maybe they just know they don't have the patience, or maybe they just like to be with someone without kids being around, WHATEVER. Those people are FREE to CHOSE that, and it doesn't make them SHALLOW or a JERK.

Sure, and there are some who don't want to date men with fat bellies, and there are some who don't want to date conservatives, etc. So, they really are not less limited than anyone else when you think about it. :biggrin:

Now you got it.

Those people don't see themselves "limiting" anything. They're simply making choices based on their own preferences, and they have every right to do so, and it doesn't make them shallow or a jerk.

Peace

Am I the OP? You're seeing opinions that arent there and talking to me about other people.

You agree with the premise of the OP, that women over 30 with a couple of kids should not be picky because they have fewer options than others? Right?

Now you got it.

Those people don't see themselves "limiting" anything. They're simply making choices based on their own preferences, and they have every right to do so, and it doesn't make them shallow or a jerk.

Well, yes, sometimes it most certainly does, especially for those of use who have been following along in this thread and hearing what some people have to say about why they would not be with a woman with children, things they are good for, etc.

Never understood that and they are so fucking delusional. All the demands and they are unaware they are not what most men look for when looking for a mate. Just don't understand at all

Because she doesn't have to settle for less. She's learned her lesson.

Now you got it.

Checkmate

Now you got it.

Checkmate

What do you know about it? I'll bet the women do all the choosing in your case, as well as most of the other men speaking here. :p

Forum List

Back