Why do women over 30 with 2 kids or more think they are in position to be PICKY

well women (of any age) can be picky - it's call choice.... there's always mail order brides

No, if you were listening and wasnt so concerned with calling names because people have preferences you'd know that. But you arent interested in listening...hell, you have more experience being a man than I do, it seems.

Except you dont, and refuse to talk about what anyone says...just what you THINK they mean.

Um nope. I actually have experience in this matter, considering I was and am currently a single mom. When was your last date? 1952? :lol: In fact, I'll bet if a woman like me approached you in a bar, you would be a blubbering mess. :wink_2:

If you are a single mom.then you are not dating material

Only fuck material

Well, let me let you in on a secret. You aren't even fuck material, so that's pretty sad. Maybe this is all about tiny penis syndrome? :lol:

Reported. Thank you

Like I said . . . where's your penis? :disbelief:
is there so much fat down there you can't feel it?

Only fuck material

Well, let me let you in on a secret. You aren't even fuck material, so that's pretty sad. Maybe this is all about tiny penis syndrome? :lol:

Reported. Thank you

I can put it in your mouth if you come to philly
we could run a train on her. she would love it

You are a perfect example of what I was talking about. You are the kind of men we good women would want to avoid at all costs so you see, it doesn't "limit" us in any way. You are ignorant, rude, stupid, unkind, and really just pretty much an all around douchebag. :biggrin:

Um nope. I actually have experience in this matter, considering I was and am currently a single mom. When was your last date? 1952? :lol: In fact, I'll bet if a woman like me approached you in a bar, you would be a blubbering mess. :wink_2:

Only fuck material

Reported. Thank you

I have the body of an 18-year-old. :biggrin: Give it up. I am WAY out of your league.

Reported. Thank you

You are a perfect example of what I was talking about. You are the kind of men we good women would want to avoid at all costs so you see, it doesn't "limit" us in any way. You are ignorant, rude, stupid, unkind, and really just pretty much an all around douchebag. :biggrin:
who says you're a good woman? I've never run across anyone is vile as you on usMB and I've been here a long time. me thinks he protest too much. how many kids do you have?

Only fuck material

Reported. Thank you

I have the body of an 18-year-old. :biggrin: Give it up. I am WAY out of your league.
we call women like you butterface everything's good about her butterface. Lol

Reported. Thank you

who says you're a good woman? I've never run across anyone is vile as you on usMB and I've been here a long time. me thinks he protest too much. how many kids do you have?

I'm vile? For defending single women with children against people like you and the OP? Interesting. I think this thread reveals a LOT more about you than me. You are certainly much more vile than me, just nasty and quite disgusting TBH.

Reported. Thank you

Well, you would be wrong . . . again. I have a very attractive face. Jealous? :biggrin:

Only fuck material

Reported. Thank you

you wouldn't be so angry if you were hot trust me

Reported. Thank you

you wouldn't be so angry if you were hot trust me

Well, anyone can go see what I look like in my gallery and see that clearly you are wrong. :biggrin: You OTOH, would probably not dare to post even one picture because you are a hideous person, inside and out.

Reported. Thank you

Well, you would be wrong . . . again. I have a very attractive face. Jealous? :biggrin:

Do you habe a "golden vagina" lol

I just

I'm vile? For defending single women with children against people like you and the OP? Interesting. I think this thread reveals a LOT more about you than me. You are certainly much more vile than me, just nasty and quite disgusting TBH.[/QI just got the balls to say she's got no titties

I just

I'm vile? For defending single women with children against people like you and the OP? Interesting. I think this thread reveals a LOT more about you than me. You are certainly much more vile than me, just nasty and quite disgusting TBH.[/QI just got the balls to say it
Reported. Thank you

are you an atheist? I don't mean to argue with my own kind but then again you can't but silly boo boo in a box

I just

I'm vile? For defending single women with children against people like you and the OP? Interesting. I think this thread reveals a LOT more about you than me. You are certainly much more vile than me, just nasty and quite disgusting TBH.[/QI just got the balls to say she's got no titties

You just what? Are retarded? Yes, I know.

this is the funniest thread ... ever
thanks to Chris L

Oh yeah, Chris L. The atheist with wings...

Who said I was an atheist? I'm agnostic if you must know. What that has to do with the thread topic, I don't know. I do sense some bitterness, however. Do I know you? :wink_2: I don't believe we've ever conversed before.
I think that person is calling you and angry agnostic. you probably more angry with God then that you don't believe in him. and what the hell is in the egg nostic anyways pick a side loser

thanks to Chris L

Who said I was an atheist? I'm agnostic if you must know. What that has to do with the thread topic, I don't know. I do sense some bitterness, however. Do I know you? :wink_2: I don't believe we've ever conversed before.

I think once before... I recognized the avatar (not the name) - it was said in a good hearted (not angry or accusatory) way...

Only fuck material

Reported. Thank you

I've seen some pretty fat ugly 18 year olds

thanks to Chris L

I think that person is calling you and angry agnostic. you probably more angry with God then that you don't believe in him. and what the hell is in the egg nostic anyways pick a side loser

Quite wrong yet again. Agnostic means I am not arrogant enough to state that I know one way or another whether a god exists. It's as simple as that. Also, I don't really care if you don't approve. :lol:

Forum List

Back