Why do you consider Obama a successful president?

I dont think that. I think he was terrible.
Do you want you "thanks" back? :D

Not in the least.

I am not sure who the last “successful” president was but for sure not the last two and likely not the current one

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Was The Great Obama successful?

Stopped a Depression
Saved the Banks and Auto Companies
Cut the deficit in half
Added 13 million jobs
Passed Obamacare
Got Iran to abandon its nukes
Killed bin Laden
Recognized Cuba

Not too shabby for a community organizer

Stopped a Depression
Cut the deficit in half
Added 13 million jobs
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognized Cuba

Daffy Duck could have done half of them and most of the rest have been or are being reversed since they were huge mistakes.

Thanks in advance.
Sure, they never found his real birth certificate.
Seriously, we got through without deflation. He should have compromised on something less comprehensive on healthcare. But he didn't stick us in any wars, and we have moved somewhat on the race issue. Assimilating blacks has been this country's second largest challenge since the founding.

Stopped a Depression
Cut the deficit in half
Added 13 million jobs
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognized Cuba

Daffy Duck could have done half of them and most of the rest have been or are being reversed since they were huge mistakes.
Republicans didn’t

Took the Great Obama to come in and rescue America from the Bush disaster

Thanks in advance.
Seriously, we got through without deflation. He should have compromised on something less comprehensive on healthcare. But he didn't stick us in any wars, and we have moved somewhat on the race issue. Assimilating blacks has been this country's second largest challenge since the founding.
Compromising on healthcare was one of his worst mistakes. How many GOP amendments were shoved into that bill? All for them to butcher and sabotage it over the years anyways.

Thanks in advance.
So, Obama was successful for what he didn't do. The jury is out on Obama. He was not consequential and mediocre at best.

But he didn't stick us in any wars...

Well, he overthrew Qaddafi and today Libya is worse than ever and now they have open-air slave markets. He also tried to overthrow Assad, which resulted in the biggest humanitarian crisis the world has seen in many, many years with millions of Syrians fleeing to neighboring countries, Europe and the U.S. I'd say that Libya and Syria were two huge fuckups for Obama.

Thanks in advance.
Compromising on healthcare was one of his worst mistakes. How many GOP amendments were shoved into that bill? All for them to butcher and sabotage it over the years anyways.
Well, if it's not bipartisan the gop can always disclaim it. The gop only does tax cuts, because if you don't pay for them, they're painless today. IF you really want to affect change, it has to be bipartisan.

But the gop was taken over by the tea party, who were tools of Norquist and Armey and the Kochs. The agenda was aimed at no compromise and blowing the house up.

So, now the GOP is incable of repealing the Medicaid expansion, and millions want the subsidies. The fed govt has a duty to find a way for all to find affordable care. Under Reagan, the gop never said it was against helping people if they couldn't afford it. But the funders of the tea party wanted to do just that. Politically, that is a loser position.

Obama was not totally unsuccessful on healthcare. And the deficits were declining when he left office after what could have been .... really bad deflation.

Europe is not as well off. And they really are the incubator for religious tolerance.

The Great Obama returned our prestige around the world and rebuilt out alliances

Sadly, our current president has destroyed our global leadership

But he didn't stick us in any wars...

Well, he overthrew Qaddafi and today Libya is worse than ever and now they have open-air slave markets. He also tried to overthrow Assad, which resulted in the biggest humanitarian crisis the world has seen in many, many years with millions of Syrians fleeing to neighboring countries, Europe and the U.S. I'd say that Libya and Syria were two huge fuckups for Obama.
Libya is not on Obama. Obama's insticts were to do nothing.

And yes, I've said he didn't stem the migrant crisis. But W caused it.

Forum List

Back