Why do you consider Obama a successful president?

Camp, look at RWers link asshole. The same institution which rated Obama at 8 rated was the only one that rated Trump...at 44 - APSA.

You're out of you league sister!
You are arguing about which poll or survey to recognize to establish whether Obama ranks number 8 or 11 and Trump is rated in as the worst, 2nd or 3rd worse. OK, I concede. Obama may only rank number 11 best and Trump may not be the absolute worse. There may be some past President worse than Trump
Camp, you were the one who stated that Ukraine's leaders stole $ 77 billion from Ukraine's coffers in a country that has an $86 billion GDP. You are in no position to challenge the legitimacy of you betters.
Link? When did I say such a thing?
Now, in addition to being a garden-variety asshole, you're a garden-variety liar.

You probably don't care anyway. I get that.
Can you articulate the lie? I asked you for a link. You failed to provide the link. Maybe one of your comrades can help you find the link.
Yeah Camp, I'm going to go through 20,000 idiotic posts to find it. You post half-assed idiocies like that as a matter of course. It is one of the reasons I deride you as I do and why I know you're a liar and asshole.

Anyone who looks to a president to make his life better is looking in the wrong place.

LOL, because the President of the United States has ZERO influence on the lives of American citizens, right, libtard?
Ask the 10 million people who now get Medicaid. The GOP only helps the rich d u h. And block a living wage, cheap training, Healthcare, good daycare, good vacations Etc. Thanks, silly Dupes!

Dude, Obama was an ABORTION for the economy and for the poor and middle class. That's why Hillary lost. The economy needed someone who was capable of helping it to grow. The amateur had no fucking clue about any of that and Hillary was too crooked and corrupt to care.

The only success he had was in firing up the race war.

His election certainly enraged the White Nationalist and brought out many closet racist across the nation.

His biggest success, pardon me if I steal this from another poster, Obamagas. It was some awesome stuff.
With the election of a black president, we thought it signaled an end to America’s racist past

Instead, the racists came out of the woodwork

I live in the south. I never thought that. It could be heard nearly everywhere there was a secluded clutch of non-mixed race people of a certain color, or lack thereof, "I can't believe we elected a ----------".

My mother. My mother, who washed my mouth out with soap for using that term, was heard uttering it once after the 2012 election. "Mom, get the soap......"

I lived in Florida at the time, and I never heard that. People don't use the N-word in public, even in the South.

You're obviously lying.
Remember, as a leftist he lives in a bubble world. All he knows is what his few friends say, and obviously they use the n word a lot.

I don't know, secluded clutches happened all over the city, the people were so distraught at the time, they opened up to complete strangers, as long as they look the part. They just came up to me and used that word exactly as I said. I felt like Matthew Bennell walking around San Francisco among the body snatchers...........

LOL, because the President of the United States has ZERO influence on the lives of American citizens, right, libtard?

I guess for losers like you, you need someone to show you the way because obviously, you’re far too stupid to do it on your own.

You might be the DUMBEST mother fucker on this forum, and that's saying something.

Reagan gained over a million jobs in one month, and you are proud of 11.6 million in 96 months?

Sure the UER went down. It's what happens when people give up looking for work and the only jobs people are getting are minimum wage.

reagan also sanctioned and paid for the rape and murder of 4 american catholic nuns, and dealt drugs to pay for the missiles he traded for hostages in iran.

be proud, trumpling
And Obama reopened the slave markets in Libya and have terrorists billions in hard cash!

are they late sending out the talking points today?
Thread is about Obama, dufus.

History will remember Obama for reopening the slave markets in Libya and giving terrorists billions in hard cash.
Actually giving Libya its freedom, or at least saving Freedom Fighters from Massacre. It just so happens they love tribal militias. You dupes still think Isis runs the place LOL!
The leader of Libya was a terrorist who targeted Americans. Soldiers in Berlin and a planeload, including students over Lockerbie. Obama deserves our thanks for helping to rid the world of the American murdering terrorist. Payback, it's important.

His election certainly enraged the White Nationalist...

Obama was the most racist and most race-driven president in modern history. He certainly encouraged race riots and the murder of police. But, yea, he was a great fucking humanitarian.

Look there's one now. Still enraged I see.

That Obama, a fucking miracle worker. Oh shap, now you're gonna say I called him the Messiah. Shit I can't win.

reagan also sanctioned and paid for the rape and murder of 4 american catholic nuns, and dealt drugs to pay for the missiles he traded for hostages in iran.

be proud, trumpling
And Obama reopened the slave markets in Libya and have terrorists billions in hard cash!

History will remember Obama for reopening the slave markets in Libya and giving terrorists billions in hard cash.
Actually giving Libya its freedom, or at least saving Freedom Fighters from Massacre. It just so happens they love tribal militias. You dupes still think Isis runs the place LOL!
The leader of Libya was a terrorist who targeted Americans. Soldiers in Berlin and a planeload, including students over Lockerbie. Obama deserves our thanks for helping to rid the world of the American murdering terrorist. Payback, it's important.
Along with Putin, Ghadaffi is a hero to conservatives.

Shit, my grandfather used it in every other sentence. They were trying to persuade us not to use it, those growing up in the South, in the 60's, from using it. Hence, my mother brutally washing my mouth out with soap. Decent people don't use it in public. But if you think it doesn't get used in private you're living a fantasy.
I am not in the PC police. I don't give a rat's ass what people say in private and neither should you. What i'm saying is that the only ones to use the 'N"word in public are the "N" people.
At least rednecks have figured that much out...

And Assad.

Don't cross that red line or you be sorry!

Anyone who looks to a president to make his life better is looking in the wrong place.

Ask the 10 million people who now get Medicaid. The GOP only helps the rich d u h. And block a living wage, cheap training, Healthcare, good daycare, good vacations Etc. Thanks, silly Dupes!

Dude, Obama was an ABORTION for the economy and for the poor and middle class. That's why Hillary lost. The economy needed someone who was capable of helping it to grow. The amateur had no fucking clue about any of that and Hillary was too crooked and corrupt to care.
The Great Obama added 13 million jobs, dropped unemployment by five percent, saw the stock market almost triple, prevented a Depression

be proud, trumpling

Iran supplied almost all of the weapons that killed US soldiers in Iraq, so Obama gave Iran billions in hard cash loaded on pallets for their effort.

The Great Obama added 13 million jobs, dropped unemployment by five percent, saw the stock market almost triple, prevented a Depression
Reagan gained a million jobs in one month almost 40 years ago. 13 million in 96 months with todays population is easy.

And Assad.

He made them get rid of all their chemical weapons, according to the UN. Since then they have used chlorine anyone can make. Thanks GOP propaganda machine and ratings mad MSM.

Reagan gained a million jobs in one month almost 40 years ago. 13 million in 96 months with todays population is easy.
Also easy when you triple the debt and have a SNL bubble of corruption.

And Assad.

He made them get rid of all their chemical weapons, according to the UN. Since then they have used chlorine anyone can make. Thanks GOP propaganda machine and ratings mad MSM.
He made them get rid of all their chemical weapons

What a great job Obama did!

Syria poison gas attack kills at least 40, activists and medics say

Also easy when you triple the debt and have a SNL bubble of corruption.
Winning the Cold War so the world was no longer on the brink of total nuclear war was worth every penny.

Iran supplied almost all of the weapons that killed US soldiers in Iraq, so Obama gave Iran billions in hard cash loaded on pallets for their effort.
Iran's own money, now no Nukes 4 10 years at least. Despite your ridiculous BS propaganda, super dupe.

Forum List

Back