Why do you consider Obama a successful president?

How could Reagan and Eisenhower not be in the top ten?
How could Obama be in the top ten?
How could liberal arts "professors historically rate a president 12 months into his administration?

The answer to the latter two is clear. They might as well have asked Waters and the Black Congressional Caucus.
Show us the evidence via a link that the survey was conducted by liberal arts professors. You usually lie and make stuff up so why should anyone believe the garbage you spew in this thread.
You're such an asshole Camp: American Political Science Association > Home
Your link has nothing to do with the surveys and polls being discussed here. As usual, you are full of crap.
Camp, look at RWers link asshole. The same institution which rated Obama at 8 rated was the only one that rated Trump...at 44 - APSA.

You're out of you league sister!
You are arguing about which poll or survey to recognize to establish whether Obama ranks number 8 or 11 and Trump is rated in as the worst, 2nd or 3rd worse. OK, I concede. Obama may only rank number 11 best and Trump may not be the absolute worse. There may be some past President worse than Trump
Camp, you were the one who stated that Ukraine's leaders stole $ 77 billion from Ukraine's coffers in a country that has an $86 billion GDP. You are in no position to challenge the legitimacy of you betters.

How could liberal arts "professors historically rate a president 12 months into his administration?

The answer to the latter two is clear. They might as well have asked Waters and the Black Congressional Caucus.
Show us the evidence via a link that the survey was conducted by liberal arts professors. You usually lie and make stuff up so why should anyone believe the garbage you spew in this thread.
Your link has nothing to do with the surveys and polls being discussed here. As usual, you are full of crap.
Camp, look at RWers link asshole. The same institution which rated Obama at 8 rated was the only one that rated Trump...at 44 - APSA.

You are arguing about which poll or survey to recognize to establish whether Obama ranks number 8 or 11 and Trump is rated in as the worst, 2nd or 3rd worse. OK, I concede. Obama may only rank number 11 best and Trump may not be the absolute worse. There may be some past President worse than Trump

Surveys of so-called "historians" on the government payroll said that? Well, it must be true then!

Time magazine and NY Times polls, how high is Obama ranked!

Thanks in advance.
Summary
The numbers are nearly all in now. What they show about what really happened during the eight years that Barack Obama was president is sometimes different from what politicians claimed.

• The economy gained a net 11.6 million jobs. The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm.
  • Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 4.1 percent after inflation. The gain was 3.7 percent for just production and nonsupervisory employees.
  • After-tax corporate profits also set records, as did stock prices. The S&P 500 index rose 166 percent.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance dropped by 15 million. Premiums rose, but more slowly than before.
  • The federal debt owed to the public rose 128 percent. Deficits were rising as Obama departed.
  • Home prices rose 20 percent. But the home ownership rate hit the lowest point in half a century.
  • Illegal immigration declined: The Border Patrol caught 35 percent fewer people trying to get into the U.S. from Mexico.
  • Wind and solar power increased 369 percent. Coal production declined 38 percent. Carbon emissions from burning fossil fuel dropped 11 percent.
  • Production of handguns rose 192 percent, to a record level.
  • The murder rate dropped to the lowest on record in 2014, then rose and finished at about the same rate as when Obama took office.

Obama's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org
Reagan gained over a million jobs in one month, and you are proud of 11.6 million in 96 months?

Sure the UER went down. It's what happens when people give up looking for work and the only jobs people are getting are minimum wage.

reagan also sanctioned and paid for the rape and murder of 4 american catholic nuns, and dealt drugs to pay for the missiles he traded for hostages in iran.

be proud, trumpling
And Obama reopened the slave markets in Libya and gave terrorists billions in hard cash!

Last edited:

Camp, you were the one who stated that Ukraine's leaders stole $ 77 billion from Ukraine's coffers in a country that has an $86 billion GDP. You are in no position to challenge the legitimacy of you betters.
Link? When did I say such a thing?

I can’t imagine any president being as ill-suited for the job as Trump

Thanks in advance.
Summary
The numbers are nearly all in now. What they show about what really happened during the eight years that Barack Obama was president is sometimes different from what politicians claimed.

• The economy gained a net 11.6 million jobs. The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm.
  • Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 4.1 percent after inflation. The gain was 3.7 percent for just production and nonsupervisory employees.
  • After-tax corporate profits also set records, as did stock prices. The S&P 500 index rose 166 percent.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance dropped by 15 million. Premiums rose, but more slowly than before.
  • The federal debt owed to the public rose 128 percent. Deficits were rising as Obama departed.
  • Home prices rose 20 percent. But the home ownership rate hit the lowest point in half a century.
  • Illegal immigration declined: The Border Patrol caught 35 percent fewer people trying to get into the U.S. from Mexico.
  • Wind and solar power increased 369 percent. Coal production declined 38 percent. Carbon emissions from burning fossil fuel dropped 11 percent.
  • The murder rate dropped to the lowest on record in 2014, then rose and finished at about the same rate as when Obama took office.

Reagan gained over a million jobs in one month, and you are proud of 11.6 million in 96 months?

Sure the UER went down. It's what happens when people give up looking for work and the only jobs people are getting are minimum wage.

reagan also sanctioned and paid for the rape and murder of 4 american catholic nuns, and dealt drugs to pay for the missiles he traded for hostages in iran.

be proud, trumpling
And Obama reopened the slave markets in Libya and have terrorists billions in hard cash!

are they late sending out the talking points today?

Thanks in advance.
Summary

be proud, trumpling
And Obama reopened the slave markets in Libya and have terrorists billions in hard cash!

Thread is about Obama, dufus.

History will remember Obama for reopening the slave markets in Libya and giving terrorists billions in hard cash.

Summary

be proud, trumpling

History will remember Obama for reopening the slave markets in Libya and giving terrorists billions in hard cash.

that's nice, honey.

really, really nice.

The only success he had was in firing up the race war.

His election certainly enraged the White Nationalist and brought out many closet racist across the nation.

His biggest success, pardon me if I steal this from another poster, Obamagas. It was some awesome stuff.
With the election of a black president, we thought it signaled an end to America’s racist past

Instead, the racists came out of the woodwork

I live in the south. I never thought that. It could be heard nearly everywhere there was a secluded clutch of non-mixed race people of a certain color, or lack thereof, "I can't believe we elected a ----------".

My mother. My mother, who washed my mouth out with soap for using that term, was heard uttering it once after the 2012 election. "Mom, get the soap......"

I lived in Florida at the time, and I never heard that. People don't use the N-word in public, even in the South.

You're obviously lying.

Link? When did I say such a thing?
Now, in addition to being a garden-variety asshole, you're a garden-variety liar.

You probably don't care anyway. I get that.

His election certainly enraged the White Nationalist and brought out many closet racist across the nation.

His biggest success, pardon me if I steal this from another poster, Obamagas. It was some awesome stuff.
With the election of a black president, we thought it signaled an end to America’s racist past

I live in the south. I never thought that. It could be heard nearly everywhere there was a secluded clutch of non-mixed race people of a certain color, or lack thereof, "I can't believe we elected a ----------".

My mother. My mother, who washed my mouth out with soap for using that term, was heard uttering it once after the 2012 election. "Mom, get the soap......"

I lived in Florida at the time, and I never heard that. People don't use the N-word in public, even in the South.

You're obviously lying.
Oh please! The only people who use the "N" word are the "N" people.

You're obviously lying.

Did you understand the meaning of a "Secluded Clutch"?

Summary

be proud, trumpling

Actually giving Libya its freedom, or at least saving Freedom Fighters from Massacre. It just so happens they love tribal militias. You dupes still think Isis runs the place LOL!

You're obviously lying.
Remember, as a leftist he lives in a bubble world. All he knows is what his few friends say, and obviously they use the n word a lot.

Anyone who looks to a president to make his life better is looking in the wrong place.

LOL, because the President of the United States has ZERO influence on the lives of American citizens, right, libtard?

Forum List

Back