🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Why do you hate the U.S.?

The US doesn't have an evil history, it has evil in it's history. There's a big difference.

US history is so tainted with evil, that it would be intellectually dishonest to characterize it as anything other than an evil history.
You can find evil in the history of any country you want to criticize. For instance pick any Muslim country and you will find a long history of evil both against their own people as well as other countries.

Under the standard "oppressor/oppressed" template that the Left applies to most relationships, America is usually the oppressor and most other countries are the oppressed. So they're very quick to point out our flaws and hate our history and traditions, since we pretty much start off as the bad guy.
I imagine they make amoral people feel uncomfortable and therefore critical of the practice of looking at things from the perspective of morality. Appeals to Nationalism is the last refuge of the amoral.
That could be said about either end of the spectrum.

Ideologues just love convincing themselves and each other that they have a vice-like grip on morality and The Truth.

It would depend upon whether the act was intentional or not. Whether it was an act to attack combatants or to maximize civilian casualties.

cd8930ac-85f2-41e7-83c2-fc5d94923e6f.jpg
It doesn't matter. How would YOU feel if someone destroyed YOUR home?

I will say this, the fact that people can't seem to answer this very simple question, speaks volumes.

Yes. I have a Masters in International Relations and served a career as an officer. I've traveled the world and seen first hand how others live and what the US has done to help. We've done some bad things too. Made some major mistakes, but unlike you, I see both the good and the bad.

HAITI_CIVMAR2.jpg

c38f0fe75ec4a4ad947151ca952eb347.jpg

240013_221856641165873_171088886242649_884424_8206516_o.jpg

305466-09.30.14%20-%20USAID-DCHA%20West%20Africa%20DRR%20Program%20Map%20%231%20-%20FY%202014%20(1).png
What makes you think I don't see that as well?

Your support for Jihadists is noteworthy. Do you plan on attacking the US or are you just an "idea man"?
Attacking a nation that did not attack you first, resulting in the deaths of over 1 million innocent men, women and children, has nothing to do with support for jihadists.

Your post was a personal attack and against the rules of this forum.

It doesn't matter. How would YOU feel if someone destroyed YOUR home?

I will say this, the fact that people can't seem to answer this very simple question, speaks volumes.
Wrong. Context matters. If my home were destroyed or members of my family killed, I'd be sad, but it's the context of those deaths and destruction that would determine whether I hated or not. You wrap yourself in hate and find an excuse to use that hatred. I see little difference between you and racist assholes who hate others based on religion or skin tone. Like you, they chose to pick a reason to explain their hatred, but those reasons don't match up with their emotions. Like them, you hate because you want to hate. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes. I have a Masters in International Relations and served a career as an officer. I've traveled the world and seen first hand how others live and what the US has done to help. We've done some bad things too. Made some major mistakes, but unlike you, I see both the good and the bad.

HAITI_CIVMAR2.jpg

c38f0fe75ec4a4ad947151ca952eb347.jpg

240013_221856641165873_171088886242649_884424_8206516_o.jpg

305466-09.30.14%20-%20USAID-DCHA%20West%20Africa%20DRR%20Program%20Map%20%231%20-%20FY%202014%20(1).png
What makes you think I don't see that as well?
Your focus on hating the US and anyone who supports it. I've yet to see you post anything positive about the US, much less an equal number of posts supporting it. Maybe I missed those posts. Do you have links to them? I'll understand if you refuse to post something that doesn't exist.

Your support for Jihadists is noteworthy. Do you plan on attacking the US or are you just an "idea man"?
Attacking a nation that did not attack you first, resulting in the deaths of over 1 million innocent men, women and children, has nothing to do with support for jihadists.

Your post was a personal attack and against the rules of this forum.
1) I agree about preemptive war AKA attacking another nation first. It's one of several reasons why I disagreed with invading Iraq in 2003.

2) Your constant accusation that the US was completely responsible for the deaths of "1 million innocent men, women and children" is a unproven. However, when (and if) you post proof, I'm willing to consider the evidence.

3) Disagreed about my comment being a personal attack, but I invite you to file a complaint. If I'm booted from the thread, you can take pleasure in shutting me up without ever having to prove every unsubstantiated claim you've made. The fact remains you hate the United States and tacitly support those who have attacked the United States. Why? Please answer honestly.

Your focus on hating the US and anyone who supports it. I've yet to see you post anything positive about the US, much less an equal number of posts supporting it. Maybe I missed those posts. Do you have links to them? I'll understand if you refuse to post something that doesn't exist.
The topic is not "Why would they like us?"

The topic is "Why do they hate us?"

Why are you trying to hijack this thread and make it about me?

And if you can't see how wrong it is, to attack someone who didn't attack you first, then you won't find the answer being asked in the OP.

Wrong. Context matters. If my home were destroyed or members of my family killed, I'd be sad, but it's the context of those deaths and destruction that would determine whether I hated or not. You wrap yourself in hate and find an excuse to use that hatred. I see little difference between you and racist assholes who hate others based on religion or skin tone. Like you, they chose to pick a reason to explain their hatred, but those reasons don't match up with their emotions. Like them, you hate because you want to hate. Nothing more, nothing less.
You're doing a pretty good job of it there.

I'm sorry questions piss you off.

The topic is not "Why would they like us?"

The topic is "Why do they hate us?"

Why are you trying to hijack this thread and make it about me?

And if you can't see how wrong it is, to attack someone who didn't attack you first, then you won't find the answer being asked in the OP.
Your bias is noted. If someone started a thread "Why are Muslims so hateful?" I believe you'd question the premise just as I've done with the OP question. Still, you're hatred of the US is noted. Since we are a free country, you are free to blast out your hate without one shred of reasoning on why you hate it nor explain why you continue to live in a country you hate so much.

You're doing a pretty good job of it there.

I'm sorry questions piss you off.
Sorry to disappoint you, dude, but I'm not pissed. I don't have the level of hatred you express. I see no purpose in such high levels of emotion. Why you hate so much is a matter of curiosity to me.

1) I agree about preemptive war AKA attacking another nation first. It's one of several reasons why I disagreed with invading Iraq in 2003.
The Bush Doctrine is a war crime.

2) Your constant accusation that the US was completely responsible for the deaths of "1 million innocent men, women and children" is a unproven. However, when (and if) you post proof, I'm willing to consider the evidence.
I said that once. Where do you get "constant"? And I said we attacked, "which resulted" in their deaths. If we had not attacked, Iraq would not have lost 5% of its population of 26 million people.

Here's proof!

Deliberately murdering 11 people standing around talking in the street. Laughing and joking while we blow these people to bits on a 50 cal. Intentionally killing non-combatants. Intentionally killing first responders bringing comfort and aid to those who were injured. People willing to do this, are the kind of people who don't care about the deaths of over 1 million people.

3) Disagreed about my comment being a personal attack, but I invite you to file a complaint. If I'm booted from the thread, you can take pleasure in shutting me up without ever having to prove every unsubstantiated claim you've made. The fact remains you hate the United States and tacitly support those who have attacked the United States. Why? Please answer honestly.
Of coarse it was a personal attack! You accused me of supporting jihadism and wanting to attack the United States. How is that not a personal attack? But you can take comfort in the fact that I've never reported anybody in the entire 12 years I've been blogging. Because I can handle anything you want to tell me. However, I'm not going to humor your last personal attack with a response. If that is your opinion, fine. Think whatever you want to think. I don't argue against what people believe. But don't try to push that crap off as a fact! Facts are proven, not stated.

...I said that once. Where do you get "constant"?....
Nice text wall, so I'll keep this on topic: your reply is just one of many where you constantly attack the United States, make accusations of war crimes, yet continue to enjoy the freedoms and pleasures of living in one of the world's greatest nations.

Results count just like actions. I offered proof that the US is much more than the warmongering, war criminals you constantly accuse it of being. You are free to foment hate against the United States, but I've yet to see you offer anything supportive of it. Hatred like yours is why terrorists attack it. Like you, they believe the US is "the Great Satan" and a criminal nation.

Did you file the complaint yet? Being booted from a thread where all you've done is spread hate against the United States would be a badge of honor for me.

Sorry to disappoint you, dude, but I'm not pissed. I don't have the level of hatred you express. I see no purpose in such high levels of emotion. Why you hate so much is a matter of curiosity to me.
You weren't pissed? So you just say this...

"You wrap yourself in hate and find an excuse to use that hatred. I see little difference between you and racist assholes who hate others based on religion or skin tone. Like you, they chose to pick a reason to explain their hatred, but those reasons don't match up with their emotions. Like them, you hate because you want to hate. Nothing more, nothing less"
...because you like to personally attack people? Not only do you say that, but you do an about face and claim you weren't emotional. And then end your post by trying to derail this thread and make it about me.

I was merely trying to explain why "they" would hate "us" and you go off! Then expect people to believe you'd be so level headed and understanding, if YOUR home was destroyed. I believe the word you used was "sad". Not mad. But "sad". So you don't get mad about your house being destroyed, you just get mad about someone asking you how you feel about your house being destroyed?

As Don King would say, "Only in America!"

You weren't pissed? So you just say this...

"You wrap yourself in hate and find an excuse to use that hatred. I see little difference between you and racist assholes who hate others based on religion or skin tone. Like you, they chose to pick a reason to explain their hatred, but those reasons don't match up with their emotions. Like them, you hate because you want to hate. Nothing more, nothing less"
...because you like to personally attack people? Not only do you say that, but you do an about face and claim you weren't emotional. And then end your post by trying to derail this thread and make it about me.

I was merely trying to explain why "they" would hate "us" and you go off! Then expect people to believe you'd be so level headed and understanding, if YOUR home was destroyed. I believe the word you used was "sad". Not mad. But "sad". So you don't get mad about your house being destroyed, you just get mad about someone asking you how you feel about your house being destroyed?

As Don King would say, "Only in America!"
How does a truthful observation qualify as being "pissed" in your world? I understand that emotional, not to mention hateful, people believe others think just like them, but I fail to see how my comments were 1) a personal attack and 2) hateful or "pissed".

Are you denying that, other than your false complaints against me, that all of your posts attacked the United States? A nation which you claim to live, yet have nothing positive to say about?

Nice text wall, so I'll keep this on topic: your reply is just one of many where you constantly attack the United States, make accusations of war crimes, yet continue to enjoy the freedoms and pleasures of living in one of the world's greatest nations.
What freedoms? Obviously, you're intent on not allowing me to exercise my 1st amendment freedoms by deliberately trying to hijack this thread and make it about me using baseless accusations.

Results count just like actions. I offered proof that the US is much more than the warmongering, war criminals you constantly accuse it of being. You are free to foment hate against the United States, but I've yet to see you offer anything supportive of it. Hatred like yours is why terrorists attack it. Like you, they believe the US is "the Great Satan" and a criminal nation.
And I told you, that is off topic. This thread is about why they hate us. This is the 2nd time I've had to remind you.

Did you file the complaint yet? Being booted from a thread where all you've done is spread hate against the United States would be a badge of honor for me.
I told you, I don't report people. This is the 2nd time I've told you that! Do you have ADD?

How does a truthful observation qualify as being "pissed" in your world?
It's not a truthful observation and it's not the topic of the thread.

I understand that emotional, not to mention hateful, people believe others think just like them, but I fail to see how my comments were 1) a personal attack and 2) hateful or "pissed".
You're making baseless accusations about me in violation of forum rules. How is that not a personal attack? And you won't stop. Which means you're deliberately trying to hijack the thread topic and make the issue about me, all because of a question I asked.

Are you denying that, other than your false complaints against me, that all of your posts attacked the United States? A nation which you claim to live, yet have nothing positive to say about?
How could this possibly be a great nation if we can't even discuss why we're hated in a rational and civil manner?

What freedoms? Obviously, you're intent on not allowing me to exercise my 1st amendment freedoms by deliberately trying to hijack this thread and make it about me using baseless accusations...
The freedom to foment hatred against the country in which you reside. Disagreed, but nice personal attack since your claim is false. Haters of the United States are free to speak and I, being a citizen of the United States, are free to speak too. Your threats and false accusations aside, your liberties do not trump mine. Try living in a ISIS dominate city and see how much freedom you have there...fomenting hate against the USA being a given.

...Do you have ADD?
No. Unlike you I do not take questions as a "personal attack" nor would I ever report a person for simply asking a question.

It's not a truthful observation and it's not the topic of the thread.

I understand that emotional, not to mention hateful, people believe others think just like them, but I fail to see how my comments were 1) a personal attack and 2) hateful or "pissed".
You're making baseless accusations about me in violation of forum rules. How is that not a personal attack? And you won't stop. Which means you're deliberately trying to hijack the thread topic and make the issue about me, all because of a question I asked.

How could this possibly be a great nation if we can't even discuss why we're hated in a rational and civil manner?
Incorrect. The topic of the thread is "Why do you hate the US". I've questioned your hatred and asked for "why". You took that as a "personal attack" and have evaded answering ever since. Since you are living in a free country, you are free to evade answering as much as you like. You're free to hate the US as much as you like. Likewise, I'm free to question why you hate the US and why you continue to live in a country you hate so much.

Forum List

Back