CDZ WHY do you have to belong to a tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can't actually provide examples of your claim that I'm "here on this thread actively encouraging the radical wing of (your) party to expel anyone who doesn't conform to their orthodoxy". That's because, of course, I never have. This is only happening in your mind.

And what does Trump have to do with this?

You're all over the place. Try to calm down and focus.

Again: What makes you think I'm a Democrat? Exactly?

Dude, you aren't fooling ANYONE. Your years-long jihad against Donald Trump is ironclad evidence of your loyalty to the radical DNC. It's exactly what they've been doing for five years, and you've been a willing and loyal servant.

You don't need a Joe Biden crack pipe, because you've been so busy sucking his dick for the last 2 years.

Want some embarrassing reminders? Here you go:

Here's your search result for harangues against Trump (which virtually all of these are). 17 pages worth of results:

Biden? Fawning, embarrassing shit like this:
Yep. I still trust Biden more with pretty much everything, and it's not close.

Because Biden has us America on a better path.

Of course. They're taking an opinion piece from a Trumpster and pretending it's the opinion of the NYT.

It doesn't occur to them that we might check it out, because they're conditioned to just believe things out of hand, if they like them.

This is their world: Just make it up and run with it. Look at their leader.

Average Fox viewership: 2.5 million

Votes for Biden: 81 million

Sounds good!

For all his flaws, Biden is a decent man who loves his country.

Trump is a damaged orange child who only cares about himself.

He got us out. Trump didn't.

The sheep will never get over that. Tough shit.

Trump hid. Biden got it done.

Tough shit, Trumpsters.

Biden had the balls to get us OUT of Bush's bloody occupation.

Good for him.

Our allies welcome us back. Time to be LEADER of the free world again.

They'll continue to blame Biden for something that was inevitable.

Standard partisan politics.

Dude, you aren't fooling ANYONE. Your years-long jihad against Donald Trump is ironclad evidence of your loyalty to the radical DNC. It's exactly what they've been doing for five years, and you've been a willing and loyal servant.

You don't need a Joe Biden crack pipe, because you've been so busy sucking his dick for the last 2 years.

Want some embarrassing reminders? Here you go:

Here's your search result for harangues against Trump (which virtually all of these are). 17 pages worth of results:

Biden? Fawning, embarrassing shit like this:
Sure, I prefer Biden to Trump. Easy call.

So belonging to a party or a tribe is not about where a person stands on the issues, in your estimation?

No. It just seems to me that the two parties have gone further in their directions, and that independent thought is getting less attention than before.
So, "Independent thought" couldn't possibly lead a reasonable person to support any political party? Stop fishing for praise at your fence-sitting.

So, "Independent thought" couldn't possibly lead a reasonable person to support any political party? Stop fishing for praise at your fence-sitting.

Yeah ... I don't think he understands the difference between being Independent and being Indecisive ... Most Moderates don't.

And yet, I have clear opinions on each issue. They just don't obediently fall in line with either party.

You may you just don't get it.

I wasn't talking about your decisions, but that Independence is not best represented by being in the middle of the crowd.

I wasn't talking about your decisions, but that Independence is not best represented by being in the middle of the crowd.

That's what you don't understand. An independent may agree with the Right on one issue and with the Left on another. Not in the middle on either issue. Or, they disagree with both and have ideas of their own. Maybe an independent doesn't worry about finding the middle and planting a flag there.

Maybe an independent doesn't worry about finding the middle and planting a flag there.

They do if they look towards the Beltway ... :thup:
Looking towards the Federal Government is in no way being Independent.

That's what you don't understand. An independent may agree with the Right on one issue and with the Left on another. Not in the middle on either issue. Or, they disagree with both and have ideas of their own. Maybe an independent doesn't worry about finding the middle and planting a flag there.
Do you need a cookie, or what?

"Why oh why can't you unevolved creatures be 'independent thinkers' like me?" "Love me! Love meeeeeee!"

:rolleyes:

Fair enough. Name two or three Trump policies you really liked.

Or maybe you should talk about the group to which you DO belong instead of one that you most obviously do not.

On countless occasions I have explained to you that I did not vote for Trump because the man is such an ass, only to have you call me a Tumpster. Only an EXTREME partisan would pull that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back