Why do you Lefties become Lefties?

I learned to question everything and everyone at a young age. I do not take what is said as gospel and very little of what is written is accepted until it is backed up by verifiable sources.

so in other words you're incapable of independent thought

IronyMeterSplode.jpg

They fear making their own way in life because they're losers and need the gov to take the place of mommy and daddy.
And one of them doesn't realize that "wronger" is NOT a word. Pitiful.
So you are in a quandary as to what wronger means? It is a slang for rethuglian.
It's NOT a REAL word, DUMMY. Now go crawl back under the rock where you came from. You're getting on my nerves, dimwitted one.

The ideals of the Left hardly align with those of our founders, they hardly align with traditional American values, culture and behavior. Most of us were groomed by those before us to be all that is “AMERICAN”....So I ask, what makes you lean Left and what links left-leaners to the Democrat Party?
The righties are so wronger. You should look at the constitution again and see just how wrong the right is.

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it. If what you don't know can't hurt you, you're invincible.

The ideals of the Left hardly align with those of our founders, they hardly align with traditional American values, culture and behavior. Most of us were groomed by those before us to be all that is “AMERICAN”....So I ask, what makes you lean Left and what links left-leaners to the Democrat Party?
The righties are so wronger. You should look at the constitution again and see just how wrong the right is.
"Wronger"? You need to work on that grammar, Sparky. It's no surprise you're a dimwitted Lefty. You're welcome.
If you are not right you are wronger. As in so wrong.
Nice try, dimwitted one. "Wronger" is NOT a word. Try again after the brainwashing has worn off. You're welcome.
Actually, I like it. It's accurate and clever.

I hereby declare the new range of the American political spectrum to be from Left to Wrong.

Oh, and it is a word.

wronger

Noun
(plural wrongers)

1. One who wrongs someone.
  2. One who commits a wrong.
Adjective
  1. (obsolete, humorous) comparative form of wrong: more wrong

Origin
wrong +‎ -er

Why am I hang out with left-wingers? ... because they have the best drugs ... do you have any idea how square Goldwater Republicans are? ... just skip church one Sunday and see ...

i'm not gonna take these attacks on "leftists" anymore. I'M PART OF THE WORKING CLASS. THOSE JOBS ARE GONE. CORPORATE AMERICA HAS STOLEN THE WEALTH OF OUR COUNTRY FOR 30 YEARS. LET'S TAKE IT BACK. I'M PISSED!

i'm also organizing for Mayor Pete with my passion. change is right here. it begins with us!

thank you all!

Corporate America HAS stolen the wealth of our country for MORE than 30 years [They also created it but that's another topic altogether] <b>CORPORATE AMERICA IS CONTROLLED BY DEMOCRATS</b> ...Or about 75% of it ... even the Koch Brothers who you clowns like to use as an example are not Republicans. The countrys wealthiest 1% are about 90% Democrat ... Ignorance is not a crime so you are free to go.
I'm not saying you are stupid. You just have a problem thinking.

"Wronger"? You need to work on that grammar, Sparky. It's no surprise you're a dimwitted Lefty. You're welcome.
If you are not right you are wronger. As in so wrong.
Nice try, dimwitted one. "Wronger" is NOT a word. Try again after the brainwashing has worn off. You're welcome.
Actually, I like it. It's accurate and clever.

I hereby declare the new range of the American political spectrum to be from Left to Wrong.

Oh, and it is a word.

wronger

Noun
(plural wrongers)

1. One who wrongs someone.
  2. One who commits a wrong.
Adjective
  1. (obsolete, humorous) comparative form of wrong: more wrong

Origin
wrong +‎ -er
And the Creepy one chimes in. It's NOT a REAL word, mentally challenged one. It's SLANG, now go work on improving your room temperature I.Q. You're welcome.

i'm not gonna take these attacks on "leftists" anymore. I'M PART OF THE WORKING CLASS. THOSE JOBS ARE GONE. CORPORATE AMERICA HAS STOLEN THE WEALTH OF OUR COUNTRY FOR 30 YEARS. LET'S TAKE IT BACK. I'M PISSED!

i'm also organizing for Mayor Pete with my passion. change is right here. it begins with us!

thank you all!

Corporate America HAS stolen the wealth of our country for MORE than 30 years [They also created it but that's another topic altogether] <b>CORPORATE AMERICA IS CONTROLLED BY DEMOCRATS</b> ...Or about 75% of it ... even the Koch Brothers who you clowns like to use as an example are not Republicans. The countrys wealthiest 1% are about 90% Democrat ... Ignorance is not a crime so you are free to go.

one of the Koch Brothers died. they are no longer in politics. but continue on with your lunatic rantings

thank you all!

one of the Koch Brothers died. they are no longer in politics. but continue on with your lunatic rantings
No shitting Sherlock - there were actually four of them, only two were politically active. They are no longer all that active because like you Antifacrats they despise Trump Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.

thank you all!

No shitting Sherlock - there were actually four of them, only two were politically active. They are no longer all that active because like you Antifacrats they despise Trump Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.
i accept your surrender

thank you all!

i accept your surrender
I see you have no rebuttal, either humorous or intellectual. I would love to insult you again... but that would be beyond your ability to comprehend. I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.

They fear making their own way in life because they're losers and need the gov to take the place of mommy and daddy.
That is why repukes love the conservative way, no change, no questioning the policies, no thought.

That sounds cool and all....So tell us; what policy has been “questioned” by Lefties that forced an effective “change” beneficial to good, real Americans?

(this is the part where you pretend you didn’t see this post)

I think many see the gop as only concerned about those at the top and ensuring the corporate elites get theirs. In some respects it seems to be the case.

I think many see the gop as only concerned about those at the top and ensuring the corporate elites get theirs. In some respects it seems to be the case.

That’s said often by memebers of the underclass...I’ve yet to see or hear anyone rationally articulate why they believe that though.
My guess is; the GOP doesn’t champion the piece of shit factions of society whereas the LeftOcrat Party has made said factions their base, the heart and soul of the Party Of Free Shit Filth And Foreigners.

That's the only way queers and child molesters and criminals and trannies can get support.

the one thing all the leftists here have in common is that they are authoritarians who absolutely hate liberal values.

he ideals of the Left hardly align with those of our founders, they hardly align with traditional American values, culture and behavior. Most of us were groomed by those before us to be all that is “AMERICAN”....So I ask, what makes you lean Left and what links left-leaners to the Democrat Party?

1) I don't give a crap about what "The Founders" wanted.

2) We actually had it right before the Republicans took over. Guys belonged to unions, had good paying jobs, the rich paid their fair share, and we had prosperity... Then the GOP came along and fucked all of that up.

3) "Values" means taking the sexual, racial and religious fears of stupid white people and tricking you into voting against your own economic interests...

That's the only way queers and child molesters and criminals and trannies can get support.

So true...weird that not a single Lefty has piped in here to profess that they are ‘Left’ because they are a fudge packer, a rug muncher, a chick with a dick, a free shit taker / beggar, a wetback, a feminazi, a criminal, a drug addict or a degenerate lowlife piece of shit....l don’t care what anybody says...90% of Lefties can be categorized within one or more of the aforementioned factions.

Um. Not really. Let's look at that... this from Forbes, hardly a liberal publication.

Are America's Richest Families Republicans or Democrats?

The politics of other billion-dollar families aren’t as well known. Of the 50 richest families, 28 mainly donate to Republicans and only seven contribute mainly to Democrats. Not all families stay on the same side of the political spectrum — 15 support candidates from both parties.

Forum List

Back