Why do you MORONS keep insisting that Hillary won something?

There were those that were undecided didn't care for the analogy. Independents didn't like her calling other Americans deplorable. I thought is was a stupid thing to say, I also thought Trump said some stupid stuff. Who are "her" people? If they were "her" people, they probably were voting. Maybe she didn't have enough of "her" people.

Not all that voted for Trump were racist, it is an over used word that has lost it's meaning. Racist voted for Trump, Johnson and Clinton, racists come in all sizes, races, religion and political affiliation, just a sad fact of life. The fact that Val uses the word when someone disagrees with her is a sad statement on her debating skills.

She called half of his supporters Deplorables for being homophobic, racist etc. And they are. There are at least five or six on this board alone.

Do you have proof that over 30,000,000 people that voted for Trump were homophobic, racist, etc.? Wait you are one of those stupid people that believe every word that comes out of Clinton's mouth.

Yes and no
No.

There were those that were undecided didn't care for the analogy. Independents didn't like her calling other Americans deplorable. I thought is was a stupid thing to say, I also thought Trump said some stupid stuff. Who are "her" people? If they were "her" people, they probably were voting. Maybe she didn't have enough of "her" people.

Not all that voted for Trump were racist, it is an over used word that has lost it's meaning. Racist voted for Trump, Johnson and Clinton, racists come in all sizes, races, religion and political affiliation, just a sad fact of life. The fact that Val uses the word when someone disagrees with her is a sad statement on her debating skills.

She called half of his supporters Deplorables for being homophobic, racist etc. And they are. There are at least five or six on this board alone.

Do you have proof that over 30,000,000 people that voted for Trump were homophobic, racist, etc.? Wait you are one of those stupid people that believe every word that comes out of Clinton's mouth.

Yes and no
No.

Then give us proof.

"
The findings suggest a great majority of Trump supporters hold unfavorable views of Muslims and support a policy that bans Muslims from entering the US. Most of them support proposals that stifle immigration from Mexico, and they agree with Trump’s comments that Mexican immigrants are criminals. And many — but not a majority — say that black people are less intelligent and more violent than their white peers.
"

So they admit facts and don't want to execute their gays.

What racists!

"
The findings suggest a great majority of Trump supporters hold unfavorable views of Muslims and support a policy that bans Muslims from entering the US. Most of them support proposals that stifle immigration from Mexico, and they agree with Trump’s comments that Mexican immigrants are criminals. And many — but not a majority — say that black people are less intelligent and more violent than their white peers.
"

What racists!
Have you watched any videos of Christians having their heads slowly sawed off?

15741310_1857460794467124_6591990328969069179_n.png

"
"

What racists!

???

She used illegal votes and over a billion dollars to eek out a victory in which there is no meaningful prize, while losing the one thing she's wanted her entire life.

She's a loser.

She's a moron.

She's a democrat.

Yes and no
No.
Hillary Clinton lost.....................that is all you need 2 no

She used illegal votes and over a billion dollars to eek out a victory in which there is no meaningful prize, while losing the one thing she's wanted her entire life.

She's a loser.

She's a moron.

She's a democrat.
Actually she had no interest in politics at all when her husband was the President.

a. The day before any leaks, wikileaks or otherwise, the RealClearPolitics had Hillary at 48%

b. The election result gave Hillary 48.08% per the election.
The echo chamber at work, ladies and gentlemen. PC is parroting what she heard from another tard:

Another thing these stupid Moon Bats conveniently forget to mention.

In early October, before the Wikileaks email releases, that corrupt piece of shit Crooked Hillary had a Real Clear Politics average of 48% in the polls, which is what she got on election day.

Thanks again...
Just heard that on Fox.....maybe I'll OP that....

As I have said many, many times, these tards have memories like that of goldfish. Because they have no long term memory, they actually believe this ridiculous story the leaks didn't start until October! :lol:

So explain why we were talking about Russia hacking emails last June, tards!

Russian government hackers penetrated DNC, stole opposition research on Trump

2016 Democratic National Committee email leak - Wikipedia
The 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak is a collection of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails leaked to and subsequently published by WikiLeaks on July 22, 2016.

a. The day before any leaks, wikileaks or otherwise, the RealClearPolitics had Hillary at 48%

The echo chamber at work, ladies and gentlemen. PC is parroting what she heard from another tard:

In early October, before the Wikileaks email releases, that corrupt piece of shit Crooked Hillary had a Real Clear Politics average of 48% in the polls, which is what she got on election day.

Thanks again...

As I have said many, many times, these tards have memories like that of goldfish. Because they have no long term memory, they actually believe this ridiculous story the leaks didn't start until October! :lol:

The 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak is a collection of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails leaked to and subsequently published by WikiLeaks on July 22, 2016.
The Democrats and the media blamed Russia before the CIA and FBI could even react, that is not something you should gloat about.

You had no proof then, and because the intel agencies didn't properly shut you idiots up they have no choice but to go along with your stupidity now.

Thanks again...
"Just heard that on Fox."

Echo chamber.

Funny. If the email leaks didn't start until October, how is it PoliticalChic participated in this topic in August?: Wikileaks Takes Down Another DNC Democrat

It was soooo easy to prove you to be a fool and a liar.

Ohhhhhh, the irony!

We see the tards behaving very Orwellian. While the leaks were being fed to them, they were ejaculating all over the place. They were so joyous about the leaks killing Hillary's election chances. "She's done!"

Now, they are trying to convince themselves the leaks didn't affect the election at all!

"We have always been at war with Eastasia."

Not only that, they are revising history to show the leaks didn't start until October.

Fucking incredible.

Whether they know it or not, these twisted Orwellian machinations are an admission that deep down inside they still believe the leaks did affect the election outcome, and that Trump's legitimacy is therefore in question.

Thanks again...

I am sorry Moon Bat but you are confused. I know you Libtards are uneducated and low information but if you look at the Real Clear Politics averages you see that Crooked Hillary had the same combined average both before and after the Wikileaks so there was no measurable impact.

Besides, even if there was it is a good thing to have corruption by the DNC and Crooked Hillary exposed don't you think? Maybe you are a partisan asshole who doesn't like Democrat corruption being exposed. Tough shit. It was.

Grow up Moon Bat. Take responsibility for putting up the most flawed candidate this country ever had. Crooked Hillary lost. Trump will be President and there isn't a damn thing you stupid hateful confused Moon Bats can do about it. Stop blaming the EC, Comey, the Russians or a recount on Crooked Hillary being a corrupt dishonest incompetent candidate that ran a terrible campaign. We told you Moon Bats that Crooked Hillary was bad news a year before the election. Take responsibility for not listening to people smarter than you.

Thanks again...

I am sorry Moon Bat but you are confused. I know you Libtards are uneducated and low information but if you look at the Real Clear Politics averages you see that Crooked Hillary had the same combined average both before and after the Wikileaks so there was no measurable impact.
Hey dumbshit. You looked at the OCTOBER poll. The leaks started WAY BEFORE THAT!

All caught up now, tard?

Actually, you didn't even look at the October poll. You're too brain dead to have come up with that yourself. You just parroted what your lying propaganda outlet told you, rube.

See how they are now trying to deny the leaks had any impact?

You can't pay for this kind of schizophrenic comedy. :lol:

Forum List

Back