Why do you MORONS keep insisting that Hillary won something?

I never claimed that he got the most votes, nor do I care, she lost. I don't need to worry about her, nor do I. The fact is the libs can't seem to let it go, they whiney butt hurt losers they have proved to be. Her stupid comment was a big part of why she lost an election. She didn't get 50% of those that voted and most Americans weren't compelled enough to go to the polls to vote for her because like Trump she was a bad choice, fact.

We elected who we elected, how some other person who has nothing to do with America thinks is irrelevant to us. We all got our votes and we spoke. I don't care for the results but that is life. I go back to work and move on. We need to move on but liberals seem stuck on stupid and seem to think that she got more votes matters. Liberals lost, not you, you are no part of our process.

The fact is Trump will be sworn in and become President. Our Constitution will make sure he stays in line and if not we have the power to remove him, just as the Constitution put him in.

So the "fact" you keep repeating is just a statistic and an oddity. Get over your little butt hurt and move on in your life like 90% of our country has. We don't involve ourselves in your elections, we don't care who you elect, not sure why you want to try to influence ours, are you Russian?

Woo hoo! What a rant! Fantastic George! Spoken like somebody who couldn't give a shit! NOT!
Couple of things:
1) This is a messageboard where people discuss stuff. That is all it is. If you don't have people discussing shit, you don't have a messageboard. Taking your post to the logical conclusion, why don't we all just pack up and go home?
2) I give about as much of a shit as the result as the next person does. Whether I'm from the US or not is irrelevant. The day the US stops interfering with the rest of the world is the day I leave this board. I stated that 10 years ago when I joined. What? You think you're the first person who has said this to me?? LOL...I got told this the FIRST day I joined. And here I still am...
3) Do you know how much I think of Trump every day? Every time I post about him. That is it. Soon as I leave this board and head of to work, play, read a book I don't even acknowledge the guy exists. Ditto Hillary. This site is for shits and giggles for the majority of people.
4) If you don't want to be part of this community and discuss everything from politics to global warming to what colour knickers Kim Kardasian is wearing this week, fuck off. It is that simple.
5) Stop taking this place so seriously.
6) You don't involve yourself in other peoples' elections? Salvador Allende might see things differently. Most central/south American countries might take issue with the lie.

Invoke racism, what a childish, stupid thing to say, but the extreme left and right are both childish and stupid, so you are right on track for the nutters.
I didn't vote for Trump, I don't like him, nor did I care for Clinton. The "deplorables" won an election and a big reason is Clinton pissed people off with her attitude about deplorables. It was a stupid comment that turned people off to her. Sorry you lost, I am going to sit back and see how he does, just like I did Obama. He, like Obama will find it is easier to make a campaign promise than it is to make it happen.

Yeah, because the Deplorables were going to vote for her anyway. Right? She lost because Bernie voters got their knickers in a twist and a lot of her people didn't get out and vote. Had nothing to do with the Deplorables.

Invoke racism, what a childish, stupid thing to say, but the extreme left and right are both childish and stupid, so you are right on track for the nutters.
I didn't vote for Trump, I don't like him, nor did I care for Clinton. The "deplorables" won an election and a big reason is Clinton pissed people off with her attitude about deplorables. It was a stupid comment that turned people off to her. Sorry you lost, I am going to sit back and see how he does, just like I did Obama. He, like Obama will find it is easier to make a campaign promise than it is to make it happen.

Yeah, because the Deplorables were going to vote for her anyway. Right? She lost because Bernie voters got their knickers in a twist and a lot of her people didn't get out and vote. Had nothing to do with the Deplorables.
Clintons are the most repugnant of people

She lost because she ran an awfull campaign

... didn't win shit...
Except the popular vote...
Hillary did not win anything.
Hillary may have had a plurality of the popular vote if one does not discount the illegals and dead people that voted.

One look at the Democratic Party's leadership and you can tell that the Dead are a well represented constituency.

democrats-democrats-the-party-diversi-rich-old-white-people-politics-1444880302.jpg
republicans-the-party-rich-old-white-men1-rich-are-old-not-w-politics-1444881782.jpg

I never claimed that he got the most votes, nor do I care, she lost. I don't need to worry about her, nor do I. The fact is the libs can't seem to let it go, they whiney butt hurt losers they have proved to be. Her stupid comment was a big part of why she lost an election. She didn't get 50% of those that voted and most Americans weren't compelled enough to go to the polls to vote for her because like Trump she was a bad choice, fact.

We elected who we elected, how some other person who has nothing to do with America thinks is irrelevant to us. We all got our votes and we spoke. I don't care for the results but that is life. I go back to work and move on. We need to move on but liberals seem stuck on stupid and seem to think that she got more votes matters. Liberals lost, not you, you are no part of our process.

The fact is Trump will be sworn in and become President. Our Constitution will make sure he stays in line and if not we have the power to remove him, just as the Constitution put him in.

So the "fact" you keep repeating is just a statistic and an oddity. Get over your little butt hurt and move on in your life like 90% of our country has. We don't involve ourselves in your elections, we don't care who you elect, not sure why you want to try to influence ours, are you Russian?

Woo hoo! What a rant! Fantastic George! Spoken like somebody who couldn't give a shit! NOT!
Couple of things:
1) This is a messageboard where people discuss stuff. That is all it is. If you don't have people discussing shit, you don't have a messageboard. Taking your post to the logical conclusion, why don't we all just pack up and go home?
2) I give about as much of a shit as the result as the next person does. Whether I'm from the US or not is irrelevant. The day the US stops interfering with the rest of the world is the day I leave this board. I stated that 10 years ago when I joined. What? You think you're the first person who has said this to me?? LOL...I got told this the FIRST day I joined. And here I still am...
3) Do you know how much I think of Trump every day? Every time I post about him. That is it. Soon as I leave this board and head of to work, play, read a book I don't even acknowledge the guy exists. Ditto Hillary. This site is for shits and giggles for the majority of people.
4) If you don't want to be part of this community and discuss everything from politics to global warming to what colour knickers Kim Kardasian is wearing this week, fuck off. It is that simple.
5) Stop taking this place so seriously.
6) You don't involve yourself in other peoples' elections? Salvador Allende might see things differently. Most central/south American countries might take issue with the lie.

What a rant from someone who claims the board is for shits and giggles. It is almost believable.

I am all for the United States to stop interfering with the rest of the world. We need top pull the troops out of all other nations and come home.

I don't think about politics but gez, the morons that whine and complain about someone they don't care about or think about! You are nothing but sheer entertainment. There are a couple people here that are more entertaining but you are pretty good. I never have seen a thread on what Kardashian wears, silly topic though.

Who said I ever took you or this place seriously?

I don't even know when other elections take place, so I don't influence or try to influence other nations, our government may, but I don't work for the government.

There were those that were undecided didn't care for the analogy. Independents didn't like her calling other Americans deplorable. I thought is was a stupid thing to say, I also thought Trump said some stupid stuff. Who are "her" people? If they were "her" people, they probably were voting. Maybe she didn't have enough of "her" people.

Not all that voted for Trump were racist, it is an over used word that has lost it's meaning. Racist voted for Trump, Johnson and Clinton, racists come in all sizes, races, religion and political affiliation, just a sad fact of life. The fact that Val uses the word when someone disagrees with her is a sad statement on her debating skills.

She lost because she ran an awfull campaign
That should go without saying but the liberals don't like the facts.

What a rant from someone who claims the board is for shits and giggles. It is almost believable.

I am all for the United States to stop interfering with the rest of the world. We need top pull the troops out of all other nations and come home.

I don't think about politics but gez, the morons that whine and complain about someone they don't care about or think about! You are nothing but sheer entertainment. There are a couple people here that are more entertaining but you are pretty good. I never have seen a thread on what Kardashian wears, silly topic though.

I don't even know when other elections take place, so I don't influence or try to influence other nations, our government may, but I don't work for the government.

Of course it was a rant. Just like yours was. And you whine too, so hello Mr Kettle.

You're the one who brought up about when other elections are taking place, not I. It's not all about you, ya know. I don't come on this board to engage with you specifically.

There were those that were undecided didn't care for the analogy. Independents didn't like her calling other Americans deplorable. I thought is was a stupid thing to say, I also thought Trump said some stupid stuff. Who are "her" people? If they were "her" people, they probably were voting. Maybe she didn't have enough of "her" people.

Not all that voted for Trump were racist, it is an over used word that has lost it's meaning. Racist voted for Trump, Johnson and Clinton, racists come in all sizes, races, religion and political affiliation, just a sad fact of life. The fact that Val uses the word when someone disagrees with her is a sad statement on her debating skills.

She called half of his supporters Deplorables for being homophobic, racist etc. And they are. There are at least five or six on this board alone.

Both were terrible candidates, Trump ran a better campaign then Clinton. He won the vote that counted, she wasn't that smart.

I disagree. He went for the lowest common denominator. She didn't go that low. I thought it was infinitely worse than her. By a long margin. Both parties had better candidates. I objected to her not so much because she wouldn't have been good (I think she would have been fine), but the idea of these political dynasties gives me the heebee jeebies. I mean the Duvaliers in Haiti and the Assad's in Syria, I get. The USA? hmmm....

Of course it was a rant. Just like yours was. And you whine too, so hello Mr Kettle.

You're the one who brought up about when other elections are taking place, not I. It's not all about you, ya know. I don't come on this board to engage with you specifically.

Ooohhhhhhhh! Aren't you the clever one! Lol! All of the people are on this board for my entertainment, even someone as insignificant as you. On this board, it is my entertainment and so yes, it is all about me. It's my world and you are allowed in it.

Both were terrible candidates, Trump ran a better campaign then Clinton. He won the vote that counted, she wasn't that smart.

I disagree. He went for the lowest common denominator. She didn't go that low. I thought it was infinitely worse than her. By a long margin. Both parties had better candidates. I objected to her not so much because she wouldn't have been good (I think she would have been fine), but the idea of these political dynasties gives me the heebee jeebies. I mean the Duvaliers in Haiti and the Assad's in Syria, I get. The USA? hmmm....

Deplorables? Pretty low to call people that aren't supporting you, deplorable.

The two worst candidates, given the fact that both had the highest in disapproval ratings of all time. I couldn't stomach either and both are potential disasters. However, she figured a way to lose to Trump.

She called half of his supporters Deplorables for being homophobic, racist etc. And they are. There are at least five or six on this board alone.

Do you have proof that over 30,000,000 people that voted for Trump were homophobic, racist, etc.? Wait you are one of those stupid people that believe every word that comes out of Clinton's mouth.

Forum List

Back