Zone1 Why do you need gods?

What happened?

What do you have? Evolution has no human history nor monkey history. It doesn't have science history. Just lies to contradict creation.

CC:
29+ Evidences for Macroevolution

This is just hypothesis. I thought you believed in facts and information. Can you give me your explanation of those in a couple of sentences?

Then you are not allowed to get radiation treatment should you get cancer. Because the same chemistry (rate of radioactive decay) is relied on for that as for dating rocks.

If you don't trust one, you don't get to use the other.
Haha. My non-beliefs of your age of the rocks doesn't mean I can't get radiation treatment if I need it. That doesn't make sense.

Besides, my side has radiocarbon dating because C-14 is still found in those rocks. Only one of us is right with their dating. Shouldn't we do radiocarbon dating first as C-14 remains and it can be done and radiometric dating may be wrong?

You don't know what the rocks tell you. I do.
Just read above. You're wrong about me and I disproved and destroyed your 29+ hypothesis.

As usual, you have no evidence for your wrong opinions.

They're wrong because I have the evidence against it.

so what is written in the 4th century c bible or the other desert documents are without a basis as in fact - tablets etched in heaven
you are a lose loony, bond and anyone else that claims commandments ever existed - sent from the heavens.

then - provide the basis for the desert 10 commandments they claim were etched on tablets sent from the heavens - to verify what is written in their desert books - the tablets themselves.

or remove the forgeries and fallacies from those documents and further prove why those religions themselves as based on lies should not be discarded altogether.

as base corruptions of the metaphysical forces that are the source of life and all that exists throughout the universe.

and why the desert religions have abandoned the prescribed religion of antiquity, the means to free one's spirit for admission to the everlasting before their physiological presence disappears into the atmosphere.

then - provide the basis for the desert 10 commandments they claim were etched on tablets sent from the heavens - to verify what is written in their desert books - the tablets themselves.

or remove the forgeries and fallacies from those documents and further prove why those religions themselves as based on lies should not be discarded altogether.

as base corruptions of the metaphysical forces that are the source of life and all that exists throughout the universe.

and why the desert religions have abandoned the prescribed religion of antiquity, the means to free one's spirit for admission to the everlasting before their physiological presence disappears into the atmosphere.
C'mon you need to face that Dexter is finally dead.

The Ten Commandments remain firmly safe in the Ark of the Covenant in its hiding place and non-believers will end up in hell. Look, I won't know what happened to you and the cardinal, but can imagine you guys screaming your asses off watching me enjoy heaven.

C'mon you need to face that Dexter is finally dead.

The Ten Commandments remain firmly safe in the Ark of the Covenant in its hiding place and non-believers will end up in hell. Look, I won't know what happened to you and the cardinal, but can imagine you guys screaming your asses off watching me enjoy heaven.

who's dexter ... the crucifiers are hiding the tablets, because they do not say what they claim they say is the only reason for what you claim.

the heavenly tablets and the phony 10 commandments never existed ... you're not going anywhere -

there also is not a messiah likewise madeup in your c bible written by the crucifiers - they may exist in heaven as a free spirit, if so in your case might be best to try and avoid them if you can ... you're not getting that far anyway. sinner.

who's dexter ... the crucifiers are hiding the tablets, because they do not say what they claim they say is the only reason for what you claim.

the heavenly tablets and the phony 10 commandments never existed ... you're not going anywhere -

there also is not a messiah likewise madeup in your c bible written by the crucifiers - they may exist in heaven as a free spirit, if so in your case might be best to try and avoid them if you can ... you're not getting that far anyway. sinner.
You are hopeless.

1661029565993.jpeg

"

Are the 10 Commandments in the Ark of the Covenant?​

Tablets engraved with the Ten Commandments were placed inside the ark. The Hebrew Bible directed that the Ark of the Covenant be placed within a movable shrine known as the tabernacle.

Who put the Ten Commandments in the Ark of the Covenant?

Moses
To draw together what has been mentioned so far and then to build upon it, note the following: the scriptures speak of an earthly sanctuary and a heavenly original; the ark of the covenant is part of both the earthly and, in someway, the heavenly tabernacle; the ten commandments were given to Moses by God on two …

What was contained inside the Ark of the Covenant?

It consisted of a pure gold-covered wooden chest with an elaborate lid called the Mercy seat. The Ark is described in the Book of Exodus as containing the two stone tablets of the Ten Commandments. According to New Testament Book of Hebrews, it also contained Aaron’s rod and a pot of manna.

Do we have to keep the Ten Commandments?​

The Ten Commandments, as written by the finger of God on two tablets of stone and given to Moses at the top of Mount Sinai, are no longer in effect. Christians are not obligated to live by them. Believers do not live under the Mosaic Law and those Ten Commandments in 2018. …

What happens if you touched the Ark of the Covenant?

They must carry the Ark by using two wooden poles inserted through rings on its sides, as touching the Ark itself will result in death at the hands of God. According to the Second Book of Samuel, the Levite Uzzah touched the Ark with his hand in order to steady it, and God instantly killed him.

Why are the 10 Commandments in the Ark of the Covenant?

The words testimony and covenant both refer to the Ten Commandments made between God and the children of Israel at Mount Sinai. The testimony in the ark literally means that the ark is a “box of the agreement.” This included tributes, obligations and other forms of subordination that would be imposed on the Israelites.

Why did God put the Ten Commandments inside the Ark?​

The Ten Commandments, written by God’s own hand, were the summation of the rest of the Law, as written in the Law of Moses. I can only surmise that God found it necessary only to give the Ten Commandments a place of honor inside the ark whereas the entire Law of Moses needed to be read and remembered by all of the people.

What did Moses put in the Ark of the Lord?

“There was nothing in the ark except the two tablets of stone which Moses put there at Horeb, where the Lord made a covenant with the sons of Israel, when they came out of the land of Egypt.” “And there I have set a place for the ark, in which is the covenant of the Lord” 1 Kings 8:9,21

What does the Bible say about the 10 Commandments?

When you read the 10 commandments, you read Moses: 2 Corinthians 3:3,15 Law of Moses is the law given at Horeb (10 commandments): Malachi 4:4 Remember the law of Moses My servant, even the statutes and ordinances which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel.

How are the Ten Commandments and the law of Moses the same?​

Cindy: Deuteronomy 31:26 “Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.” The tablets of the Ten Commandments are not the same thing as the Law of Moses (the Pentateuch) but are only a very small portion of the Law."

Are the 10 Commandments in the Ark of the Covenant?

View attachment 685112

"

Are the 10 Commandments in the Ark of the Covenant?

Tablets engraved with the Ten Commandments were placed inside the ark. The Hebrew Bible directed that the Ark of the Covenant be placed within a movable shrine known as the tabernacle.

Who put the Ten Commandments in the Ark of the Covenant?

Moses
To draw together what has been mentioned so far and then to build upon it, note the following: the scriptures speak of an earthly sanctuary and a heavenly original; the ark of the covenant is part of both the earthly and, in someway, the heavenly tabernacle; the ten commandments were given to Moses by God on two …

What was contained inside the Ark of the Covenant?

It consisted of a pure gold-covered wooden chest with an elaborate lid called the Mercy seat. The Ark is described in the Book of Exodus as containing the two stone tablets of the Ten Commandments. According to New Testament Book of Hebrews, it also contained Aaron’s rod and a pot of manna.

Do we have to keep the Ten Commandments?​

The Ten Commandments, as written by the finger of God on two tablets of stone and given to Moses at the top of Mount Sinai, are no longer in effect. Christians are not obligated to live by them. Believers do not live under the Mosaic Law and those Ten Commandments in 2018. …

What happens if you touched the Ark of the Covenant?

They must carry the Ark by using two wooden poles inserted through rings on its sides, as touching the Ark itself will result in death at the hands of God. According to the Second Book of Samuel, the Levite Uzzah touched the Ark with his hand in order to steady it, and God instantly killed him.

Why are the 10 Commandments in the Ark of the Covenant?

The words testimony and covenant both refer to the Ten Commandments made between God and the children of Israel at Mount Sinai. The testimony in the ark literally means that the ark is a “box of the agreement.” This included tributes, obligations and other forms of subordination that would be imposed on the Israelites.

Why did God put the Ten Commandments inside the Ark?​

The Ten Commandments, written by God’s own hand, were the summation of the rest of the Law, as written in the Law of Moses. I can only surmise that God found it necessary only to give the Ten Commandments a place of honor inside the ark whereas the entire Law of Moses needed to be read and remembered by all of the people.

What did Moses put in the Ark of the Lord?

“There was nothing in the ark except the two tablets of stone which Moses put there at Horeb, where the Lord made a covenant with the sons of Israel, when they came out of the land of Egypt.” “And there I have set a place for the ark, in which is the covenant of the Lord” 1 Kings 8:9,21

What does the Bible say about the 10 Commandments?

When you read the 10 commandments, you read Moses: 2 Corinthians 3:3,15 Law of Moses is the law given at Horeb (10 commandments): Malachi 4:4 Remember the law of Moses My servant, even the statutes and ordinances which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel.

How are the Ten Commandments and the law of Moses the same?​

Cindy: Deuteronomy 31:26 “Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.” The tablets of the Ten Commandments are not the same thing as the Law of Moses (the Pentateuch) but are only a very small portion of the Law."

you've not explained your own c bible version -

1661050430804.png

what happened to the tablets - the heretic moses destroyed them before anyone was able to verify what was written ...

their content in the desert documents has never been verified -

what language were they written in bond, american - so no one could read them even if they existed and truth be told for the honest they never existed, tablets etched in the heavens - and most everything else written in the desert books of forgeries and fallacies.

than the true, spoken prescribed religion of antiquity the guidance given a&e for their chosen journey for self determination and remission to paradise when or if ever completed.

Sorry, I am not implying any such thing. You are inferring.

Remember, I grew up with atheists. I married an atheist. In this forum I have noted many times my husband, just as I did, made a decision at a young age. I heard there is a God and I wanted to meet Him. My husband heard there is a God and remembers making a firm decision that if there is, He definitely wanted to make it through this life on his own power, without any assistance.

When we first met, he told me he saw God as a crutch, and he wanted to make it through this life without a crutch. I said I saw it a bit differently. I know I could make it across the country on foot, but I always decide to take the plane.

Some people like to read a book or watch a movie without any kind of sneak preview. Good for them. When it comes to God, I wanted the sneak preview, and sought it out.

My husband--nor any of my other family members who also happen to be atheists--have never lived less of a life, so shame on you for suggesting that--or that it ever crossed my mind.

Have a question for you: Why did it cross your mind?
You have told a few times in other threads that the lives of those without some religious spirituality are limited.

You have told a few times in other threads that the lives of those without some religious spirituality are limited.
I have not because, due to my upbringing, that is not a belief I have ever held of anyone and therefore would not speak. I merely share a different set of experiences. IF it is you who are seeing your own experiences as limited compared to another's, that is for you to analyze. Please read what I actually say; stop projecting and seeing arguments that are not there. If you want a discussion, I am here. If you want an argument, find someone else. I am not interested.

1. The Crusades
2. The Witch Trials
3. The Albigensian Crusade
4. The Inquisition
5. 9/11 Attacks
6. Scott Roeder
7. <list goes on and on and on and on>
Does it though? Your first have 4 claims were like a 1,000 years years ago. The 911 attacks were politically motivated and Scott Roeder said he killed Tiller because "preborn children's lives were in imminent danger."

I don't need to judge. Your inability to articulate what it means to worship and the purpose of worship speaks for itself.

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Unrealistic expectations from that being than which none greater can be conceived? That's ironic.
It's not hard to conceive a universe hardwired to produced intelligence being created from nothing.

But the point I was making is that if you don't know what you are looking for how can you expect to find it?

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
I'm not asking for you to show how pious you are. I am asking that you show you aren't ignorant about what it means to worship and what the purpose of worship is.

Last edited:
If you read allegorical passages literally then it was.

I don't read allegorical passages literally. I don't know what you are referring to at this point.

I sense you don't really understand Protestant Christian Soteriology and "Justification by Faith" so there's not a lot of value to listen to you critique stuff you don't understand.

Forum List

Back