Why do you Progs put up with this crap?

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
1644357705348.png

You "little" people must wear masks. Your "Leaders" don't.

Well someone or something was forcing the construction workers to wear them.

I work in construction, and 90% of those guys rip the mask off the second they are alone even in mandated areas.
I never wore a mask. I told the homeowner to stay their distance if they were worried and yes I was outside. If I went in the house I put a mask on, out of respect. Because it was their house.

I never wore a mask. I told the homeowner to stay their distance if they were worried and yes I was outside. If I went in the house I put a mask on, out of respect. Because it was their house.

I work in wastewater construction, most of our work is outside. for a while there they mandated masks even outside, but the trade unions bitched about it, so the rule stayed on but was not enforced.

I work in wastewater construction, most of our work is outside. for a while there they mandated masks even outside, but the trade unions bitched about it, so the rule stayed on but was not enforced.
I do commercial and residential construction. I work by myself, so no need to wear a mask.

View attachment 598912

You "little" people must wear masks. Your "Leaders" don't.

People—Americans—some of them, still wear masks out of fear. That's why. In the beginning of the pandemic, I was still in the Army stationed at Aberdeen Proving grounds in Harford County, MD. Notwithstanding military mandates on the matter (which I complied with) my wife and I wore masks in the local civilian world for one reason. At the time, February to around August 2020, all convenience, grocery and department stores along with most other businesses in Harford County required masks be worn as a condition of entry. The reason my wife and I complied and wore the face diapers was because police would immediately be called if one entered say a Royal Farms without one and the police would charge you with trespassing. In short, masks were not the hill to "die" on.

Now, however, we've moved elsewhere, and we haven't worn masks since about September of 2020, the only exceptions being various doctor offices that require them. Masks still aren't the hill to die on, at least not for us. But for people whose employers require them to be worn for entire shifts or whatever . . . well, that is perhaps another matter. Still, fear of the government and of the COVID cooties will keep the sheep wearing masks for years and years to come.

Well someone or something was forcing the construction workers to wear them.

I work in construction, and 90% of those guys rip the mask off the second they are alone even in mandated areas.
I guess you would need to talk to the construction company, as they have their own rules, I'm sure, or maybe the old guy with the ball cap and the black mask, instead of the Hardhats and white masks of the construction crew at what looks like a construction site in the city.

I guess you would need to talk to the construction company, as they have their own rules, I'm sure, or maybe the old guy with the ball cap and the black mask, instead of the Hardhats and white masks of the construction crew at what looks like a construction site in the city.

Someone told those guys they had to wear masks, be it by ordinance, by company rule, or by the president's entourage telling them to.

Forum List

Back