Why do you Progs put up with this crap?

Bad teeth, you're ugly, your breath smells like rotting feces..?
Maybe you should practice better hygiene and oral health. Have you tried a Waterpik?

Mostly about Prog "predilection" for hypocritical leadership. I can get you many more pics of mask less Progs if you like.
Oh! You just picked the wrong picture to fruitlessly support your raving. Yes, yes, go ahead and get a different picture if you like. I live Tennessee. Try to get a politician from Tennessee. They don't even let the public know the numbers here anymore, much less force outside masking.

Oh! You just picked the wrong picture to fruitlessly support your raving. Yes, yes, go ahead and get a different picture if you like. I live Tennessee. Try to get a politician from Tennessee. They don't even let the public know the numbers here anymore, much less force outside masking.

Your god....

1644359761912.png

Someone told those guys they had to wear masks, be it by ordinance, by company rule, or by the president's entourage telling them to.
Well, You can rule out ordinance. Never heard of the former President's security detail doing that in Hawaii. Can't say about company rules.

Forum List

Back