Why do you support Ukraine?

Do you want to pull of out Israel too and let them fend for themselves in the Middle-East?
Just as in Ukraine - Extreme US support only causes the will of Israels government to disregard/ignore negotiations or compromise.

Until the Yom Kippur war - it was rightful IMO for the USA and the West to support Israel - Israeli's have a right to live a life without being threatened in their existence without giving a cause, just as anyone else. If they don't care about the existential rights of Palestinians and others (Lebanon) - then why should a religiously, extremist government such as that of Iran care about Israels existential rights?

Until today the Middle-east is ruled by a 4000 year old codex, instituted by Hebrews and no-Hebrews; an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. In Sicily they call it Vendetta.

Hossfly you do realise this admiral Rockwell dipshit is a paid shill from Langley you are arguing with right?
Well, he's supposed to be an educator and he thinks that my generation 80 plus years ago were like the little gamers of today who don't know shit from Shinola. Hell, by the time we were 4 years old we could read and write before starting kindergarten. Fathers were away at war and mothers raised and taught their kids.

Of course I do. I was 2 years old the day after Pearl and I distinctly remember my mother listening to the radio and when Dad came home from work and she informed him, I started bawling because I thought she was talking about Baltimore harbor. My parents worked different shifts at Martin Aircraft. In my first 6 years everything was about the war so I know quite a bit about the war.
You do a great job of lying about this. Keep up the good work!

Well, he's supposed to be an educator and he thinks that my generation 80 plus years ago were like the little gamers of today who don't know shit from Shinola. Hell, by the time we were 4 years old we could read and write before starting kindergarten. Fathers were away at war and mothers raised and taught their kids.
I was an educator and that is why I can recognize your bullshit from a mile away.

The reason why Libs support Ukraine is because Ukraine President Zelenskyy has the dirt on the Biden Crime Family.

He looked into the entire Hunter Biden/Joe Biden/ Burisma bullshit, and will spill the beans if the US doesn't support his efforts.

Expect the US government to accede to Ukraine's demands for "advisors " to go to Ukraine and die at the hands of the Peutonic Hordes pretty soon. Zelenskyy knows that Ukrainian families are tired of losing their sons for Sleepy Joe's benefit and that situation can not stand.

I was an educator and that is why I can recognize your bullshit from a mile away.
No bullshit, Jack. For example, by the time I was 4, friends would come to the house and people would hand me the Bible, open it to a random page and point to a verse and I would read with no mistakes. Also, I went from first grade to third, skipped the fourth and went from there. I was always 2 to 3 years younger than my classmates. The only reason I tell you this is that the kids in my generation were more educated than the gamers they grow today.

The reason why Libs support Ukraine is because Ukraine President Zelenskyy has the dirt on the Biden Crime Family.

He looked into the entire Hunter Biden/Joe Biden/ Burisma bullshit, and will spill the beans if the US doesn't support his efforts.

Expect the US government to accede to Ukraine's demands for "advisors " to go to Ukraine and die at the hands of the Peutonic Hordes pretty soon. Zelenskyy knows that Ukrainian families are tired of losing their sons for Sleepy Joe's benefit and that situation can not stand.
The support for Ukraine comes more from Europe. Since the USA and europe are considered as "the west", we are basically tied at the hip with them and NATO.
If Russia is allowed to gain by taking over another country, then they become a more troublesome adversary, a bigger threat to the west.
This is more centered on protecting Europe, but it becomes a threat to all eventually if Russia succeeds.

No bullshit, Jack. For example, by the time I was 4, friends would come to the house and people would hand me the Bible, open it to a random page and point to a verse and I would read with no mistakes. Also, I went from first grade to third, skipped the fourth and went from there. I was always 2 to 3 years younger than my classmates. The only reason I tell you this is that the kids in my generation were more educated than the gamers they grow today.
I guess that you failed to live up to your talents then.

Everything my friend. Previous wars shapes our world and how we live in it. And you can flip the script why did the United States invade a much smaller country in Iraq in 2003.. a country that was thousands of miles away that had posed no threat to America, a country we were friends with in the war against Iran in the 1980s.

Ukraine is on Russia’s doorstep and Ukraine was once part of the Soviet Union and some percentage of Ukraine is pro Russian that’s the difference right there.
Sorry, your Russian propaganda doesn't cut it. Like what I said about other wars, the fact that Ukraine used to be part of the USSR is irrelevant.

You aren’t going to like my reply. But here it goes.

Yes I support Ukraine. No I didn’t support Iraq. But let me explain.

First difference. The US spent months building the case for Invasion. They presented evidence. Now I’ll stipulate that they were wrong. But I can also see how they believed it.

But the US did not lie about it. They kept warning they were going to go in. Months of this.

By contrast. Russia spent the same time swearing they were not going to invade. World leaders briefed by their intelligence and military announced that Russia was going in. And Russia denied it. They denied it a few short hours before they actually kicked off.

So that is the first major difference. Honesty of intention and reason before hostilities began. As I said. The US was wrong. But I can understand why they thought there were WMD’s there.

Next. Actions after hostilities began. We have shown how Russia lied before they started fighting. So what happened once the fighting started. Every day we heard a new reason for why Russia attacked. From secret plots to attack Russia to Jewish Nazis. From secret NATO plots to Mafia corruption. The excuses have run the board so to speak. And none of them are true. So Russia lied before. And after the war began.

Even today, a year later. The Russian lies on the cause for war are continuing.

Now. I said a year ago that I expected Russia to win eventually. I was and remain pleased that Ukraine has held on and hung on as long as they have. It exposes the Russian corruption at all levels of their command structure. However I think Russia will eventually win.

I said and remain convinced that the best case scenario for the world is a Russia gutted by a Pyrrhic Victory. I honestly want them reduced to abject poverty begging the world for every need.

You are not a bright individual.
This is what happens when history is no longer taught. Otherwise Stormlover would already know that FDR was very close to Stalin. Russia was our ally during WWII. Next to Stalin, Putin is the guy you would bring home to meet the family.

That is NOT true and you are a dumbass for forgetting wars against the former Soviet satellites.
Only a dumb-ass wouldn't know that Georgia attacked an own former province that had declared independence - just as if Russia would have attacked Ukraine upon their independence deceleration in 1991. Georgia had started additionally together with Ukraine to play with fire (reg. NATO membership) Logically Russia supported these two breakaway provinces and as such getting into a brief war with Georgia.

Only a dumb-ass wouldn't be aware that Soviet satellite states did not exist anymore after 1991, latest when the Soviet-union ended.
Any other obvious lack of knowledge in regards to Russia 'supposedly" having attacked former Soviet satellites or former Soviet republics? from 1991 onward- feel free to contact me, or maybe better not.

What were you? 5 years old?

Hossfly said:
I was born 2 years before WWII.

This is bullshit, Admiral....

When WWII started Hossfly was 136 years old. He was born around 1816.

His real name is Newman Haynes Clanton known in the Southwest as Old Man Clanton.

Old_Man_Clanton.jpg

OId Man Clanton in his wild days in California, Texas and New Mexico
robbing stagecoaches, killing mexican smugglers, leading his sons astray
and committing all kinds of wrongdoings one can imagine.

15726.jpg

Old Man Clanton in 2023, now a real ZIONUT, a real
supporter of all the violence, banditry and lawlessness of Zionism.

This is bullshit, Admiral....

When WWII started Hossfly was 136 years old. He was born around 1816.

His real name is Newman Haynes Clanton known in the Southwest as Old Man Clanton.

Old_Man_Clanton.jpg

OId Man Clanton in his wild days in California, Texas and New Mexico
robbing stagecoaches, killing mexican smugglers, leading his sons astray
and committing all kinds of wrongdoings one can imagine.

15726.jpg

Old Man Clanton in 2023, now a real ZIONUT, a real
supporter of all the violence, banditry and lawlessness of Zionism.

You got it right, Josie.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: If he has ever posted he is an educated,then he is talking out the side of his ass obviously.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:this shill is a pathological liar,that’s comedy gold thst he claims to be educated when he in fact believes in the decades disproved magic bullet theory of the Warren commission.:laughing0301: If he is educated,then he sure is teaching all his students to flunk out of school,that can’t be debated.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: These shills from Langley will lie about everything to try and get people to believe they have credibility.:abgg2q.jpg:

This thread is meant for Americans who support Ukraine or I suppose Canadians or Europeans for that matter. Why do you support Ukraine?

Let me explain my position on the war I am neutral in the Russia Ukraine war. As an American I recognize that we invaded dated Iraq … for anyone here who supports Ukraine when we invaded Iraq in 2003 did you support Iraq? If not then what kind of logic do you have? When we went to war in Vietnam to defend south Vietnam from north Vietnam did you support north Vietnam ? because if you didn’t then why are you supporting Ukraine today?

Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia did not invade the United States of America. As an American I have no reason to be against Russia they did not support Saddam Hussein and Iraq in 2003 and they could have quite easily… but they did not they could’ve sent them tons and tons of F-16 jets or they could’ve sent them rifles they could’ve sent them plenty of tanks who knows chemical weapons they could’ve sent them many things that’s the point but they didn’t.

I suspect many people here support Ukraine because their government is telling them to do so. Because they see pictures on the media outlets including right wing and left wing …showing some Ukrainian refugees and children crying. Going by that same logic literally the same logic because we’re all human beings doesn’t matter what country you’re from unless somebody is a bigot. ….What about the grandmas in Iraq that were crying and screaming because of their dead grandchildren when the Americans invaded?

I can already imagine some of the far left wing and even the neo conservative responses

oh Saddam Hussein’s not the same thing as Zelenskyy”

Well actually Saddam Hussein had a huge amount of support from Iraqi Christians and from women in Iraq. And look at today Iraq is almost controlled by Iran and there’s many people in Iraq many people in the Arab nation that are against Iran they don’t like seeing women forced to cover their hair. But in Iraq and parts of Iraq that’s an issue now. Wasn’t like that in the 1980s or 1990s when by the way America support Iraq in a fight against Iran.

Ukrainian lives matter , CNN tells me this so I support Ukraine, can’t you see what Vladimir Putin is doing to Ukraine. Can’t you see how evil the Russians are. Don’t you see all the pictures of people crying in Ukraine

This is not a logical argument from the neoconservatives and from the left-wing Americans. And here is why …you could look at the photos from the Vietnam war of young Vietnamese babies being killed Vietnamese children crying.

There are individual Americans and individual Russians who have committed war crimes in war…but most Americans and most Russians just like most Ukrainians are good people. This all goes back to one thing you see America has invaded other countries so when Russia invaded Ukraine don’t throw that stone in the glass house.

Finally and here’s something really important to consider. Yes it is true that Russia is not really like Vietnam or Iraq in one singular extraordinary sense. Russia has the most nuclear weapons in the world.
Because I see a lot of similarities between Hitler's invasion of Ukraine and Putin's, well, except for the total success difference.

Forum List

Back