Why do you think beck's rally was a neagtive thing?

What was the biggest reason Beck's rally was bad for America?

• It was meant to bring Americans together, and that's bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It supported the children of fallen veterans, and that's bad.

• It was about returning to founding principles, and that's bad.

• It advocated tolerance and love for God, and that's bad.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It had military veterans as speakers, and that's bad.

• It advocated the importance of charity and kindness, and that's bad

• It advocated liberty, and that's bad.

• All of the Above.

• I support Beck's message at this rally.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I didn't watch the rally, but nothing Beck could say can be good because I am an ignorant moron.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im only going to adress what is bold because the rest is fucking moronic.

bold text #1: the USA was made by judeo-christian values and thats what made america great.

bold text #2: I am going to OTS next summer. and am a part of a proud military family, and my grandfather has a medal of honor for saving three of his platoon in korea while being shot 3 times. :)

Also, to imply that you must be in the military to honor the military is pretty messed up.

Hey fuckwad.....you haven't been in the military yet, so your fucked up attacks on people who call you out on it is perfectly legit.

I don't give a fuck what your family members did in the military, unless I'm talking to them, and guess what idiot, THEIR service is THEIR honor, not yours, so quit trying to be a bottom feeder that uses the glory of their relatives to prove their worth.

Like I said, serve a full term and then get back to me because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, right now, it's just theory to you without any practical applications.

But.....to tell you the truth, I don't think you'd make it even half way through.

Good luck on that.....really.

YOU SIR...are OUT OF LINE. I have SERVED and have no problem with Liberty.

*I* am here to tell *YOU* to STEP OFF and NOW.

Fuck off asshole....I've got 20 years service to this country that encompassed my whole adult life.

Until the fucker actually enlists and serves on his first duty station, he's just a wanna be.

What did you do, serve one term, decide it was too hard and left?

Fuck off T.

The amount of partisan crap spewing idiocy that YOU have is beyond measure Liberty.

You are one of the more stupid fucks on here, and as far as your screwed up poll, it, like FAUX Noise, is slanted definitely in support of the right with NO OPPOSING VIEWS.

Slanted polls, slanted rhetoric, and listening to Beck. No wonder you're so stupid.

i dont understand why you can't cite a specific comment that beck or any other speaker at today's rally that shows that it was bad for america. if you can't do that then with every word you post, you prove beyond further doubt that you are the true brainwashed fool, and that you are the one who needs to wake up.

Little Pee (yeah Liberty, you piss all over these boards), one of the things that is really bad to do to someone is give them general statements of what they should do, withhout providing specifics on how to get there.

A destination was called for (restoring "honor"), but no specifics on how to do that were given, just generalizations and platitudes.

That is why the speech was fucked up.

Step OFF. And NOW. YOU are out of line.

The amount of partisan crap spewing idiocy that YOU have is beyond measure Liberty.

You are one of the more stupid fucks on here, and as far as your screwed up poll, it, like FAUX Noise, is slanted definitely in support of the right with NO OPPOSING VIEWS.

Slanted polls, slanted rhetoric, and listening to Beck. No wonder you're so stupid.

i dont understand why you can't cite a specific comment that beck or any other speaker at today's rally that shows that it was bad for america. if you can't do that then with every word you post, you prove beyond further doubt that you are the true brainwashed fool, and that you are the one who needs to wake up.

Little Pee (yeah Liberty, you piss all over these boards), one of the things that is really bad to do to someone is give them general statements of what they should do, withhout providing specifics on how to get there.

A destination was called for (restoring "honor"), but no specifics on how to do that were given, just generalizations and platitudes.

which speech? The one asking for aid to pay for the college of children of fallen military personnel? There were like....13 speeches. Please be specific.

Pretty much this.

Which speech was bad for America?

Hey fuckwad.....you haven't been in the military yet, so your fucked up attacks on people who call you out on it is perfectly legit.

I don't give a fuck what your family members did in the military, unless I'm talking to them, and guess what idiot, THEIR service is THEIR honor, not yours, so quit trying to be a bottom feeder that uses the glory of their relatives to prove their worth.

Like I said, serve a full term and then get back to me because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, right now, it's just theory to you without any practical applications.

But.....to tell you the truth, I don't think you'd make it even half way through.

Fuck off asshole....I've got 20 years service to this country that encompassed my whole adult life.

Until the fucker actually enlists and serves on his first duty station, he's just a wanna be.

Fuck off T.

Who gives a FUCK? my Family was here beating the SHIT out of the BRITs TO win INDEPENDENCE.

Step OFF NOW.

Fuck off T.

you are a disgrace to the honorable servicemen and women. And I know you've been told that before. You prove it every time you open your stupid mouth little man.

oh my fucking lord....for like the 5th time. restoring honor means to be aware of the founding principles and look toward the future with promise of more liberty, instead of looking to the scars of the past.

Translation: Rewrite history to gel with the righty corporatist ass kissing "ideology" which will eventually destroy this great country, and ignore anything bad this country has ever done (or is doing). And NEVER, EVER learn from the mistakes of the past.

Theme song: Mamas, don't let your babies get and education in Texas.

Fuck off T.

you are a disgrace to the honorable servicemen and women. And I know you've been told that before. You prove it every time you open your stupid mouth little man.

I *DOUBT* He even SERVED.

Debate Me Abiker...YOU COWARD.

oh my fucking lord....for like the 5th time. restoring honor means to be aware of the founding principles and look toward the future with promise of more liberty, instead of looking to the scars of the past.

Translation: Rewrite history to gel with the righty corporatist ass kissing "ideology" which will eventually destroy this great country, and ignore anything bad this country has ever done (or is doing). And NEVER, EVER learn from the mistakes of the past.

Theme song: Mamas, don't let your babies get and education in Texas.

That was...pretty asinine. :clap2:

Fuck OFF Abiker...you fucking coward. ANYTIME...*ANYWHERE*

DEBATE

Anytime......anywhere? What? You gonna flex your cyber muscles again because you ain't shit, ain't got shit and ain't gonna do shit?

You, like every other wanna be asshole I've ever met, when challenged, will back down like a cowardly pussy every time. Want me to send you my phone number so that next time you come to Amarillo I can come kick your ass?

Remember fuckstick, YOU said anytime, anywhere. Put up or be known for the fucking yellow bellied asshole that you are.

By the way cum guzzler, make me step off.

Fuck OFF Abiker...you fucking coward. ANYTIME...*ANYWHERE*

DEBATE

Anytime......anywhere? What? You gonna flex your cyber muscles again because you ain't shit, ain't got shit and ain't gonna do shit?

You, like every other wanna be asshole I've ever met, when challenged, will back down like a cowardly pussy every time. Want me to send you my phone number so that next time you come to Amarillo I can come kick your ass?

Remember fuckstick, YOU said anytime, anywhere. Put up or be known for the fucking yellow bellied asshole that you are.

By the way cum guzzler, make me step off.

have you ever said anything...you know...intelligent maybe?

Fuck off T.

Tell ya what you pillow biting colon jouster, you can call MEPS Amarillo, and ask who served as the LPO for the Navy office there from 1999-May 2002. They'll tell you it was me, as well as that I retired from there.

I can back my shit up, apparently you can't.

Tell ya what you pillow biting colon jouster, you can call MEPS Amarillo, and ask who served as the LPO for the Navy office there from 1999-May 2002. They'll tell you it was me, as well as that I retired from there.

ill admit, you have creative insults that make me laugh. :)

you are a conspiracy theorist...theres no reason to refute the obvious fact that you make idiotic statements.

What about what I posted has anything to do with a conspiracy theory? Again, can you honestly refute anything that I posted?

you are a conspiracy theorist...theres no reason to refute the obvious fact that you make idiotic statements.

What about what I posted has anything to do with a conspiracy theory? Again, can you honestly refute anything that I posted?

"OH MY GOD THE CORPORATIONS ARE OUT TO ENSLAVE EVERYBODY!!!!"
...ring a bell?

ANYTIME ANYWHERE Mother Fucker.

Forum List

Back