Why do you think beck's rally was a neagtive thing?

What was the biggest reason Beck's rally was bad for America?

• It was meant to bring Americans together, and that's bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It supported the children of fallen veterans, and that's bad.

• It was about returning to founding principles, and that's bad.

• It advocated tolerance and love for God, and that's bad.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It had military veterans as speakers, and that's bad.

• It advocated the importance of charity and kindness, and that's bad

• It advocated liberty, and that's bad.

• All of the Above.

• I support Beck's message at this rally.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I didn't watch the rally, but nothing Beck could say can be good because I am an ignorant moron.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
someone needs a dictionary.

restore - definition of restore by the free online dictionary, thesaurus and encyclopedia.

so tell me, when and how did we lost our honor.

so, you are perverting the message to fuel your own ideology of hatred and intolerance. I love how the left wingers have fallen for my trap in this thread so easily. I rest my case.

perverting the message by taking the message as they named it? Wtf? :cuckoo:

you on teh opiums? Wtf?

What are you even talking about? I think saying we never lost our honor, is not showing hatred and intolerance.

Of course it is! Modbert and other statist loons have been asking the same question for a week, and it has been answered probably a hundred times, and it is always dismissed. Restoring honor means to restore the honor that allowed the USA to be formed and be a land under God. If that's not simple enough for you then you are just spouting ideological nonsense.

I really don't have a dog in this fight, just wanted to point out the sheer irony here.

:rofl:

Thank you. I missed that. It IS pretty funny.

tell me again. i missed it.

I don't think America lost her honor in the first place, so the rally's whole point was invalid as it was to restore honor that was never lost in the first place.

So tell me, how do you measure how we can be like our founders in the first forty years. Give me some specific examples how we can "gain our honor" back as a nation. Give key specific examples, not vague wishy-washy answers.

Maybe for the first time in their lives, those at the Beck rally can be proud of America. Do you think they can regain their lost honor that way?

I don't think America lost her honor in the first place, so the rally's whole point was invalid as it was to restore honor that was never lost in the first place.

So tell me, how do you measure how we can be like our founders in the first forty years. Give me some specific examples how we can "gain our honor" back as a nation. Give key specific examples, not vague wishy-washy answers.

Maybe for the first time in their lives, those at the Beck rally can be proud of America. Do you think they can regain their lost honor that way?

No, this woman didn't attend.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYY73RO_egw]YouTube - Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA[/ame]

I *DOUBT* He even SERVED.

Debate Me Abiker...YOU COWARD.

Tell ya what you pillow biting colon jouster, you can call MEPS Amarillo, and ask who served as the LPO for the Navy office there from 1999-May 2002. They'll tell you it was me, as well as that I retired from there.

I can back my shit up, apparently you can't.

ANYTIME ANYWHERE Mother Fucker.

So are ABS and Tommy Toughpants furiously arranging a fight right now in PMs or what?

Edit:

Found the spin off thread :lol:

Last edited:

considering their average ages they are sad pieces of work then.
Remember they lived thru the Reagan and Bush years.

Forum List

Back