Why do you think beck's rally was a neagtive thing?

What was the biggest reason Beck's rally was bad for America?

• It was meant to bring Americans together, and that's bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It supported the children of fallen veterans, and that's bad.

• It was about returning to founding principles, and that's bad.

• It advocated tolerance and love for God, and that's bad.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It had military veterans as speakers, and that's bad.

• It advocated the importance of charity and kindness, and that's bad

• It advocated liberty, and that's bad.

• All of the Above.

• I support Beck's message at this rally.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I didn't watch the rally, but nothing Beck could say can be good because I am an ignorant moron.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes he did Con Hog........he was begging for money towards the end and made a fund raising plea.

Kinda pathetic with him crying and all.......

And ALL that money will be donated to his cause. Meaning it's not a profit.

People never make money when working for a charity? Did Sarah charge?

What does that have to do with whether Beck is making a profit off this rally as Bode claimed? I have no idea if Palin charged, but I would guess that Beck wouldn't have paid her if she asked.

It just said on the news that it was the largest crowd there since Obama's inauguration, impressive!

gotta love the O/P... pretends to ask a question, then sets up a lot of bogus poll choices and gives all y'all yet another chance to talk to the rightwingnut echo chamber.

:thup:

gotta love the O/P... pretends to ask a question, then sets up a lot of bogus poll choices and gives all y'all yet another chance to talk to the rightwingnut echo chamber.

if the choices arent accurate to your stance, please elaborate what part of today's rally was negative for america.

if the choices arent accurate to your stance, please elaborate what part of today's rally was negative for america.

i think we've pretty much talked out beck's bogus rally. and i'm certainly not going to give credence to a troll thread. :)

but any time you want to say what 'honor' was somehow lost or what they want to reclaim, in a real thread (something not one of the proponents has answered) i'll be happy to give it consideration.

i think we've pretty much talked out beck's bogus rally. and i'm certainly not going to give credence to a troll thread. :)

but any time you want to say what 'honor' was somehow lost or what they want to reclaim, in a real thread (something not one of the proponents has answered) i'll be happy to give it consideration.

Bogus? you mean the rally didn't even happen?

if you're going to troll posts, at least don't be intentionally obtuse.

if you're going to troll posts, at least don't be intentionally obtuse.

Then don't make stupid comments like "bogus rally" obviously the rally was real. If you have a problem with the stated goals, or think they were a lie, say so.

so youre like huggy and hate veterans and their families. gotcha.

I thanked that, and then unthanked it. I don't believe Jill doesn't care about veterans or their families. I believe she's a partisan fucking moron who hates anything that wasn't thought up by "her side." I'm sure that if Keith Olbermann would have thought of this rally she would have been swooning about it.

I thanked that, and then unthanked it. I don't believe Jill doesn't care about veterans or their families. I believe she's a partisan fucking moron who hates anything that wasn't thought up by "her side." I'm sure that if Keith Olbermann would have thought of this rally she would have been swooning about it.

lying troll... go whine b/c you're negged again, pissant.

You mean that you in fact do NOT care about veterans or their families?

Damn Jillian, that's harsh.

tell us about the positive things to come out of the rally, that did not previously exist.

You mean that you in fact do NOT care about veterans or their families?

Damn Jillian, that's harsh.

I think she like me does not care about Beck caring about them. If he in fact really does and is just not playing his sycophants.

tell us about the positive things to come out of the rally, that did not previously exist.

How about the donations collected to help needy veterans? That doesn't count?

pissant is my word for the MODMORON you cannot steal it. put it back.

How about the donations collected to help needy veterans? That doesn't count?

How much? A good thing esp if virtually all of it goes where it is supposed to.

Yep one good thing.
Anything else?

of course people could have just mailed the charity donations in.
Did they have to go to DC to give money to the deceased service peoples families?

Forum List

Back