Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

I'm still trying to find where you have the right to a 30 round mag in the Constitution. Maybe you could direct me to it?

What part of "Shall not be infringed" is so fucking hard for you to grasp?

The part where it doesn't say anything about my right to carry a fucking automatic death machine with an extended mag. Is that clear enough for you?

Another dipshit who wants to fraudulently declare his fauxrage over "automatic death machines" in blatant, dishonest pretense that automatic weapons are legal.
How impressed are we supposed to be with the sincerity of your alleged desire to protect people when you can't express it without being a lying sack of shit? "Lying sack of shit" says to me "my motivations are as dishonest and underhanded as my arguments are; don't trust a word I say".

As for your "right to carry a death machine", what'd you think "arms" were, shitforbrains? What do you think the word "bear" means? Did you think the Second Amendment was protecting your right to walk around with both of your upper appendages attached? Are you really that piss-stupid, or do you just somehow think you're going to accomplish something by pretending to be that piss-stupid? What goal could possibly be worth looking like such an ass-brained ignoramus in public?

What part of "Shall not be infringed" is so fucking hard for you to grasp?

The part where it doesn't say anything about my right to carry a fucking automatic death machine with an extended mag. Is that clear enough for you?

I guess if that 30-round magazine was designed to go in an automatic, you'd have a point. Once again, you're pathetic. I had not noticed your entertainment value until today. Truly amusing to watch you make pointless posts and then go all third grade on us.

Get back to your fauxrage thread of fail, dumb ass.

yea, i'm missing the part where it says they are prohibited

Yeah, I'm missing the part where it says they're permitted.

bear arms, any arms, they restricted nothing. if they didn't want automatic weapons in the hands of the public they would have specified that

Automatic weapons didn't exist, dumb ass.

are you sure about that? you do know your ignorance is showing.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure automatic weapons didn't exist in 1791.

You were saying something about ignorance?

wow, this was really just too easy. you do realize you just blew your entire argument with one very ignorant statement. then again, libs do tend to hate facts.

well given the machine gun was invented in 1718, i'd say they existed. and given the fact that the continental congress of 1777, the same continental congress who's members wrote the constitution, had an order out for 100 rapid fire guns that fired 20 shots in 5 seconds, i'd say they were well aware of the technology and the future of weaponry.

yes, i was saying something about ignorance, yours. best to get your facts together before you try to present an argument

Yeah, I'm missing the part where it says they're permitted.

bear arms, any arms, they restricted nothing. if they didn't want automatic weapons in the hands of the public they would have specified that

Automatic weapons didn't exist, dumb ass.

But AGAIN... the weapons or firearms they DID have were of the same grade that the military had at the time...

idiot

are you sure about that? you do know your ignorance is showing.

wow, this was really just too easy. you do realize you just blew your entire argument with one very ignorant statement. then again, libs do tend to hate facts.

well given the machine gun was invented in 1718, i'd say they existed. and given the fact that the continental congress of 1777, the same continental congress who's members wrote the constitution, had an order out for 100 rapid fire guns that fired 20 shots in 5 seconds, i'd say they were well aware of the technology and the future of weaponry.

yes, i was saying something about ignorance, yours. best to get your facts together before you try to present an argument

:rofl:

facts kill libs dead

facts kill libs dead

Automatic weapons didn't exist when the 2nd amendment was written, dumb ass.

In 1777, Philadelphia gunsmith Joseph Belton offered the Continental Congress a "new improved gun", which was capable of firing up to twenty shots in five seconds, automatically, and was capable of being loaded by a cartridge. Congress requested that Belton modify 100 flintlock muskets to fire eight shots in this manner, but rescinded the order when Belton's price proved too high.

you do know the AR 15's you want to ban are not automatic weapons don't you?

and what part of the machine gun was invented in 1718 don't you get? and what part of a gun that fired 20 rounds in 5 seconds don't you get? thats faster that the AR-15 that was used. face it bro, your ignorance got the better of you. learn some history and stop looking so foolish. over, done, you lost this one

facts kill libs dead

you do know the AR 15's you want to ban are not automatic weapons don't you?

and what part of the machine gun was invented in 1718 don't you get? and what part of a gun that fired 20 rounds in 5 seconds don't you get? thats faster that the AR-15 that was used. face it bro, your ignorance got the better of you. learn some history and stop looking so foolish. over, done, you lost this one

Just like the racist fool loses most every argument

Why Does Anyone Need A 30-round Magazine:

Along with the rest of the world, I watched video coverage of the 1992 riot in Los Angeles following the verdict in the Rodney King beating trial. I saw mobs of marauding Blacks smashing store windows, looting, turning over cars, terrorizing and beating bystanders and store owners.

In one segment of video there were two Korean men standing in front of what appeared to be a convenience store. One was holding an M-1 (or M-2) .30 Carbine with a very long (probably 30 round) magazine and he had another magazine stuck in his belt. The other fellow was holding a Mini-14, also with a long magazine. What was striking about this shot is the marauders were giving these two stoic but heavily-armed men a very wide berth -- some of them stepping off the curb to demonstrate passivity.

On the day before the riot those two Koreans certainly didn't need such intimidating weapons. But when their time of need arose I'm sure they were glad they had them.

The bottom line is it is better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it. And who can say for sure there are no circumstances today that might call for a gun with a 30 round magazine?

I would like to pose that question to all of the store owners who stood by and watched their business premises looted and destroyed, and/or were themselves beaten, during that riot.

No one needs a 30 round magazine.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

Let me remind you dim bulbs that its the Bill of RIGHTS, and not the Bill of NEEDS.

Grow a brain.

Let me remind you that you need be in a militia to own that gun. Tell me about your militia, I'm fascinated.
Do you work at being wrong? Or do you just enjoy the feeling?

Forum List

Back