Why does everyone look down on blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its all Hams fault?
20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Genesis 9:20–27,
:lol:

Exactly. Someone is living in an "everyone looks down on blacks" bubble.

Not like this guy, right?

1646334952597.png

We look down on arabs more than Blacks.
You can't be serious.

No offense to the sub-Saharans but...

Arabs were leaders in the development of mathematics...namely algebra, surgery.

Whereas...literally NOTHING has come from the African Gold Coast, except slaves.

And Ebola....AIDS.

I just can't deal with those ones with that curl on each side of their face.

They should... stop that or something.
cutting the corner of their head is a sin. I think only a couple sects of Jews do it though.

This should not have to be asked.

However, I will break it down to the molecular level.

High Testosterone.

Low IQ.

This also applies to females of the species.
The better question is why do blacks look down on themselves?

When you constantly play the victim card as many blacks do, other people start to look down at you. The victim card is a feel good excuse for failure.

IMHO, people do NOT "look down" on the ethnicity under discussion.

BUT many people quietly wonder about the following:

1. Why hasn't Africa progressed as fast as Europe and some parts of Asia when it comes to the fields of science, etc.?

2. Why does a disproportionate number of (mostly young) African Americans have such a bad attitude and engage in senseless violence?

IMHO, people do NOT "look down" on the ethnicity under discussion.

BUT many people quietly wonder about the following:

1. Why hasn't Africa progressed as fast as Europe and some parts of Asia when it comes to the fields of science, etc.?

2. Why does a disproportionate number of (mostly young) African Americans have such a bad attitude and engage in senseless violence?
1.Why hasnt the middle east?
2.I am referring to this being worldwide.

I'm a freak. I get along with blacks.??? better than I do whitey.
I love tortillas and the people that make them.
I HATE "N-WORDZ"
Unfortunately, the darker the skin the more they sin.
I must agree.
But...BUT. The good ones outweigh, yet do NOT outnumber, the others.The "others" will quickly agree.
It is what it B.

Gabe Lackofman:

First off, get on with that gfy thing. Really.

Secondly, it is a very rare day where bodecea and I are on the same side of any discussion. But in this instance, we are. You are the common denominator. You’re a small minded little bigot.

Thirdly, I have chastised people as recently as yesterday for citing to Wikipedia. I don’t consider it a valid resource except maybe sometimes as a point of departure. Therefore, this little quote from Wiki is more about the research it cites than anything the Wiki authors themselves have to say. So, if you think you’re up to a debate about “facts” as opposed to your small-minded opinions, look at the footnotes in this piece. Read. Learn. Grow. (Or not. I mean, you’re clearly quite stupid.):

“The scientific consensus is that there is no evidence for a genetic component behind IQ differences between racial groups.[148][149][150][147][151][152][153][52][154]Growing evidence indicates that environmental factors, not genetic ones, explain the racial IQ gap.[37][147][155][151]” — Race and intelligence - Wikipedia

It is obvious that you’re retarded, so I’ll even get you started. Look at footnote 148:

“[148] Ceci & Williams 2009, pp. 788–789, "There is an emerging consensus about racial and gender equality in genetic determinants of intelligence, most researchers, including ourselves, agree that genes do not explain between-group differences".” Id at fn 148 (my emphasis added).

Ok, racist bigot retard. Your turn.
"Growing evidence indicates that environmental factors, not genetic ones, explain the racial IQ gap."

"Nor can there be doubt that the average African IQ of 70 is reliable and not due to a ‘‘fluke,’’ or to sampling error, or to the prejudice of investigators. Lynn [30] reviewed over two dozen studies from West, Central, East, and Southern Africa and consistently found an average IQ of 70. For example, in Kenya, Robert Sternberg et al. [61] administered the Colored Progressive Matrices to 85 12- to 15- year-olds who scored an IQ equivalent of 70. In Tanzania, Sternberg et al. [60] gave the Wisconsin Card Sorting Test to 358 11- to 13-year-old; they received a score equivalent to the 5th percentile on American norms (that is, IQ = 75). After training on how to solve problems such as those on the test, the children’s scores improved, but only to about the 9th percentile on American norms (IQ < 80)."

California university study

In identical twins, these areas showed a 95 to 100 per cent correlation between one twin and the other – they were essentially the same. The frontal structure, says Thompson, appears to be as highly influenced by genes as the most highly influenced trait we know of – fingerprints.

“It’s extraordinary how similar they are,” he says. The finding suggests that environment – their own personal experiences, what they learned in life, who they knew – played a negligible role in shaping it.

Fraternal twins were near-identical in Wernicke’s area, showing about 60 to 70 per cent correlation, but were less similar in other areas, . Random pairs of people would be expected to have no correlation

Intellectual function​

The study was all the more interesting in that it found that not only was this gray matter highly heritable, but it affected overall intelligence as well. “We found that differences in frontal gray matter were significantly linked with differences in intellectual function,” the authors write.

The volunteers each took a battery of tests that examined 17 separate abilities, including verbal and spatial working memory, attention tasks, verbal knowledge, motor speed and visuospatial ability.

This is a talk with University of Delaware professor Linda Gotfreedson who has done decades of study on the topic.

She clearly outlines the role of nature over nurture with regard to IQ.

She also states that IQ has an average heritability of .82

You just elected a racist piece of shit. Own it, illiberal.
You know Rump is out of office, right?
Or, maybe not. You retards do believe that JFK jr came down from heaven to crown your orange douche bag. :itsok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back