Why...does...Hillary...talk...so..slow??? Dumb or senile?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Watching Crooked Hillarys speech. Why does she....talk....so....slow? Is she dumb or senile??? Or...are her constituents???

It's Iike she's either talking to children....or she's like a person who can't read trying to sound out each word.

"We.....must.....unite........together.....we......are..........stronger...........guns.......are.......bad.........."

What's her deal?

You mean instead of like Trump, who speaks from his testosterone supply instead of his brain. I heard lack of sleep causes irrational thought, unprovoked anger , name calling, and forgetfulness. He claims he only gets around 4-5 hours a night. He's like the little energizer bunny, keeps on running his mouth instead of his feet.

You mean instead of like Trump, who speaks from his testosterone supply instead of his brain. I heard lack of sleep causes irrational thought, unprovoked anger , name calling, and forgetfulness. He claims he only gets around 4-5 hours a night. He's like the little energizer bunny, keeps on running his mouth instead of his feet.

You mean Trump....who doesn't want teleprompters and who will stand for hours a week in front of crowds mocking the press then immediately allowing the media he just smeared to throw questions at him??

Trump who talks at a higher rate than 10 words per minute???

Hillary sounds Iike a 4 year old reading a book. "We.....have.....to.....find.....a......way..... (pause).....to stop.......guns....."

She's hired a speech coach....which was necessary because her normal delivery is like a Screech Owl on speed.

I haven't seen or listened to the speech, but assuming it's all about the Orlando Islamist attack, let me guess, she never say's the words "Islam" or "Muslims", but mentions "guns" "assault rifles" etc. ?

What until Trump inserts his dick into her ass.

You mean Trump....who doesn't want teleprompters and who will stand for hours a week in front of crowds mocking the press then immediately allowing the media he just smeared to throw questions at him??

Trump who talks at a higher rate than 10 words per minute???

Hillary sounds Iike a 4 year old reading a book. "We.....have.....to.....find.....a......way..... (pause).....to stop.......guns....."

Yes that Trump. I see he did use a teleprompter for his last victory speech. He looked like he was in a straight jacket, I have never notice Hillary talking slow, apparently those people paying big bucks for her speeches are not getting their moneys worth , in words per minute.

I haven't seen or listened to the speech, but assuming it's all about the Orlando Islamist attack, let me guess, she never say's the words "Islam" or "Muslims", but mentions "guns" "assault rifles" etc. ?
That's where her votes are.
The bitch would be endorsing fucking goats if she thought there were a few votes in it.
She's a national disgrace. Wait until she leaves the race a week before the FBI report is made public.

Watching Crooked Hillarys speech. Why does she....talk....so....slow? Is she dumb or senile??? Or...are her constituents???

It's Iike she's either talking to children....or she's like a person who can't read trying to sound out each word.

"We.....must.....unite........together.....we......are..........stronger...........guns.......are.......bad.........."

What's her deal?

You need to be more openminded.

She is dumb AND senile, and is talking to her dumb and/or senile constituents who she looks down at as though they are children.

To be fair to HIllary, her opinion of her supporters is reasonable.

AND I want to be clear, I do believe that she can read. At this point in time. That could change with her next stroke.

ClintonLiesREturn_zps4tqbjqpt.jpg

Forum List

Back