Why Does Michelle Obama’s Mother Live at the White House?

The Obama's have no shame in taking advantage of you taxpayers...this is something else I have never seen before
LINKS with this at site

Although not a common occurrence, I do know other Presidents such as Harry Truman, Ulysses S. Grant, Benjamin Harrison, and Dwight Eisenhower have all invited in-laws to live under the roof of the Whitehouse while in office. Regarding President Eisenhower, I think it was his mother-in-law specifically, just like with President Obama.

So let's be totally honest here: I don't think the fact Dwight's mother-in-law lived with him had ANY effect on how people view his Presidency so why should the situation with Obama be any different?

I think it's a gigantic NON-ISSUE.

Last edited:
Whatever.

Throw a fit if you must. Michelle is busy de-legitimizing America, irregardless of the fact that she's being pampered and treated like royalty by America.

Whatever? :lol:

Contrary to your butthurt allegations people around the world actually respect the US more now that there is a Black POTUS and a Black FLOTUS running the show. Women worldwide specifically have great admiration for Michelle Obama because they can relate to her. I can tell you don't get to talk to people from other countries much at all. It will be ok. In time your butthurtedness will subside.

And you do?

Fill me in on some of these foreign admirers that just love them some Obama.......

Yes I do. Everyday I get to speak with people internationally. I have several friends/business partners that live in Europe, Australia, and Brazil. They all report the same thing. You need to expand your horizons and not take my word for it. So far no one has thrown a shoe at the POTUS in case you missed it. :lol:

The Obama's have no shame in taking advantage of you taxpayers...this is something else I have never seen before
LINKS with this at site

Although not a common occurrence, I do know other Presidents such as Harry Truman, Ulysses S. Grant, Benjamin Harrison, and Dwight Eisenhower have all invited in-laws to live under the roof of the Whitehouse while in office. Regarding President Eisenhower, I think it was his mother-in-law specifically, just like with President Obama.

So let's be totally honest here: I don't think the fact Dwight's mother-in-law lived with him had ANY effect on how people view his Presidency so why should the situation with Obama be any different?

This is just another straw that broke the camel's back. It would be easy to overlook if the first family wasn't prone to wasting money at the same time they preach to us about cutting back.

LINKS with this at site

This is just another straw that broke the camel's back. It would be easy to overlook if the first family wasn't prone to wasting money at the same time they preach to us about cutting back.

In your world, that is "wasting money," caring for one's parents? Really?!?

But mudwhistle, do you think focusing attention on these sorts of things is meaningful? I mean come on, people have done this in the past and at the end of the day is a real non-issue that draws attention away from things that actually matter (like what the President is pushing for, legislating, etc).

I just think it's a non-issue and should be ignored.. like I said.

holy smokes, mental floss went back to the 1800's
and 1952 was the last time a relative took advantage of us taxpayers
leave it to the Obama's to take advantage of us
Why don't you lighten up? The house is paid for. They have the room and the poor guy has his Mother-in-Law there!

One might hope that those suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome could develop a hobby to take their minds away from their constant and unrelenting angst concerning the President. Perhaps crocheting pot holders or collecting sea shell might help ease your all too obvious pain.

Last edited:
Whatever.

Throw a fit if you must. Michelle is busy de-legitimizing America, irregardless of the fact that she's being pampered and treated like royalty by America.

Whatever? :lol:

Contrary to your butthurt allegations people around the world actually respect the US more now that there is a Black POTUS and a Black FLOTUS running the show. Women worldwide specifically have great admiration for Michelle Obama because they can relate to her. I can tell you don't get to talk to people from other countries much at all. It will be ok. In time your butthurtedness will subside.

And you do?

Fill me in on some of these foreign admirers that just love them some Obama.......

If u paid attention to events around the world rather than ur own hate echo chamber...u'd know. The admiration and positive feedback from the nations Michelle and Barrack have visited, including France, Germany, South Africa and more recently, China are consistent. Take the effort to look it up urself...maybe then u will actually recognize it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LINKS with this at site

I keep telling all of you butthurt people to stop paying your taxes and you should be able to shake your obsession with something you have zero power over. Get over it and concentrate on something you are empowered to do something about. I understand if there is nothing but at least take up a new hobby. You cry too much and need to occupy yourself with something meaningful.

I keep telling all of you butthurt people to stop paying your taxes and you should be able to shake your obsession with something you have zero power over. Get over it and concentrate on something you are empowered to do something about. I understand if there is nothing but at least take up a new hobby. You cry too much and need to occupy yourself with something meaningful.

I can do something about it.

I'm doing it.

Now grow up kid.

I'm doing it.

Now grow up kid.

Crying and whining has never accomplished anything. Were you not taught that? Try a new tactic. This sad tantrum is not working. In fact it is failing miserably. Look around you. Nothing has changed. She still lives there. :lol:

I'm doing it.

Now grow up kid.

Crying and whining has never accomplished anything. Were you not taught that? Try a new tactic. This sad tantrum is not working. In fact it is failing miserably. Look around you. Nothing has changed. She still lives there. :lol:

You're the one throwing a tantrum.

I made my case. This wouldn't even be an issue if the first family learned to shut up and quit lecturing us on how we're to pay our bills, or how we are to eat, or any number of sanctimonious lectures they've given us.

If they practiced what they preached they wouldn't have near the complaints they receive.

If they would stop lying to us we might cut them some slack. Until then, I see no reason to remain silent.

Last edited:

I'm doing it.

Now grow up kid.

Yup. :thup:

If they can afford to put her up in a mansion it's a waste. If they travel to Hawaii twice a year it's a waste. If they rent a villa in Martha's Vinyard when they're telling us to pay our Obamacare bill before we pay our phone bill or anything else, it's a waste. If they cost us $1.4 billion to take care of them yet the entire British royal family only costs $59 million, it's a waste.

Last edited:

If they can afford to put her up in a mansion it's a waste. If they travel to Hawaii twice a year it's a waste. If they rent a villa in Martha's Vinyard when they're telling us to pay our Obamacare bill before we pay our phone bill or anything else, it's a waste. If they cost us $1.4 billion to take Cate of them yet the entire British royal familiesly only costs $59 million, it's a waste.
C'mon, Mooch and the 2 girls vacationing in China with a SS detail and support staff is a waste? :D

If they can afford to put her up in a mansion it's a waste. If they travel to Hawaii twice a year it's a waste. If they rent a villa in Martha's Vinyard when they're telling us to pay our Obamacare bill before we pay our phone bill or anything else, it's a waste. If they cost us $1.4 billion to take Cate of them yet the entire British royal familiesly only costs $59 million, it's a waste.
C'mon, Mooch and the 2 girls vacationing in China with a SS detail and support staff is a waste? :D

Nope.

It has it's purpose.

Telling the Chinese how badly blacks have had it is essential.

I'm sure they were impressed.

Granny's keeping an eye on Barrack while Mooch is in China.

Granny's throwing tantrums in China while Barack I's chasing tail in the Neatherlands

I didn't know Granny was with Mooch in China, lol. No wonder Mooch is always grumpy, I'd be grumpy too if my mom was following me around everywhere. :D

No, I think Mooch is glad to have her along to watch the girls.

Forum List

Back