Why Does Michelle Obama’s Mother Live at the White House?

Mischelle Obama is the embodiment of a classy First Lady...something those abroad seem to recognize more than the cons in her own country ...Sad, that

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Your statement was much more ignorant. How are the Chinese going to tell the FLOTUS more about mistreatment than she already knows? You are a stupid ass for that one.

The Chinese live under the thumb of a Totalitarian regime.

Michelle has been living the life of luxury for at least the last 5 years. Before her husband was POTUS she had a cushy 6 figure paying job. She went to some of our most prestigious universities in the country.

What does she know about the subject?

My wife can tell you about it. She grew up in Alabama towards the end of the Great Depression and lived in a shack with her mom and 12 other brother's and sisters. The only meat they ate was what they could catch in the woods or fishing. Her brother in law was damned near lynched. Her Grandfather was a slave. She got married when she was underage so she could get away from working in the fields. Strange thing is she never talks about that slavery bull shit. Ever.

Spare me.

You are not too bright are you? Before I obtained my set up I grew up poor and in a racist society. I dont get your point. Why cant I refer to my and my ancestors experiences that were told to me. GTFO here with your BS. Please spare me.

Nobody wants to hear your BS except some Lilly White liberal that's trying to use race as a club to hit people over the head with. Blacks are the only ones that want to wash everyone's faces in their skin color. They can't move on from it. As a matter of fact, they use it as a crutch to gain sympathy. What ends up happening is people begin to resent them. The more Michelle talks about it, the more people turn her off. She has zero room to talk about it.

The only purpose for it is to divide this nation. It keeps people voting for them and it keeps them donating to the DNC.

Blacks feel that just being black makes them an expert on slavery. Most blacks today have no more expertise in the subject than the Jews have of slavery in Egypt. It's pure unadulterated Bull Shit.

Last edited:
Mischelle Obama is the embodiment of a classy First Lady...something those abroad seem to recognize more than the cons in her own country ...Sad, that

She is admired by everyone except for the American rightwing

No great loss really

Wasn't one of the Bush POTUS married to their mother? At least one of them looked old enough to be the mother of the POTUS.

HUH? Are you on dope or drunk? :cuckoo:

Neither. One of the prior Bush first ladies looked like the mother of the POTUS instead of the wife. I think it was the wife of the smart one.

Barbara is GHW Bush's wife, and she is GW Bush's mother. Both Bush presidents were far more presidential, and displayed more common sense than either Clinton or Obama.

She has lots of class, but it's all low! :eek:

She's about as classy as Bigfoot.

This is old news. It was well known in 2008 that Obama's mother-in-law came with the package deal.

and you're fine paying for her room and board?

why don't they move in all their family members, you can enjoy paying for them too

And people claim Americans don't take care of their parents. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

The Chinese live under the thumb of a Totalitarian regime.

Michelle has been living the life of luxury for at least the last 5 years. Before her husband was POTUS she had a cushy 6 figure paying job. She went to some of our most prestigious universities in the country.

What does she know about the subject?

My wife can tell you about it. She grew up in Alabama towards the end of the Great Depression and lived in a shack with her mom and 12 other brother's and sisters. The only meat they ate was what they could catch in the woods or fishing. Her brother in law was damned near lynched. Her Grandfather was a slave. She got married when she was underage so she could get away from working in the fields. Strange thing is she never talks about that slavery bull shit. Ever.

Spare me.

You are not too bright are you? Before I obtained my set up I grew up poor and in a racist society. I dont get your point. Why cant I refer to my and my ancestors experiences that were told to me. GTFO here with your BS. Please spare me.

Nobody wants to hear your BS except some Lilly White liberal that's trying to use race as a club to hit people over the head with. Blacks are the only ones that want to wash everyone's faces in their skin color. They can't move on from it. As a matter of fact, they use it as a crutch to gain sympathy. What ends up happening is people begin to resent them. The more Michelle talks about it, the more people turn her off. She has zero room to talk about it.

The only purpose for it is to divide this nation. It keeps people voting for them and it keeps them donating to the DNC.

Blacks feel that just being black makes them an expert on slavery. Most blacks today have no more expertise in the subject than the Jews have of slavery in Egypt. It's pure unadulterated Bull Shit.

Dont really care what you want to hear. You will hear your stupid comment was BS. You will hear you nor anyone can convince me that they know more about hardship than Black people. If you dont want to hear it then you are going to have a problem you are going to have to deal with every time you try to convince someone of anything different. Just because you dont want to except that fact is a you problem. The FLOTUS probably could give a damn what you think just like me and billions of other people so you should consider being the one to STFU. :lol:

HUH? Are you on dope or drunk? :cuckoo:

Neither. One of the prior Bush first ladies looked like the mother of the POTUS instead of the wife. I think it was the wife of the smart one.

Barbara is GHW Bush's wife, and she is GW Bush's mother. Both Bush presidents were far more presidential, and displayed more common sense than either Clinton or Obama.

Barbara Bush looked like GHW's mother and looked like GW's grandmother. She definitely looked like a cougar to me once I found out she was actually GHW's wife. Dont make me laugh about GW. He never looked presidential. He just looked confused. The intelligence must have skipped him. GHW looked like he was always planning the next CIA mission. He looked more like an advisor to me but at least he was smart. Clinton and the POTUS are the best presidents we have had in awhile.

Last edited:

Dont really care what you want to hear. You will hear your stupid comment was BS. You will hear you nor anyone can convince me that they know more about hardship than Black people. If you dont want to hear it then you are going to have a problem you are going to have to deal with every time you try to convince someone of anything different. Just because you dont want to except that fact is a you problem. The FLOTUS probably could give a damn what you think just like me and billions of other people so you should consider being the one to STFU. :lol:
:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

Billions of other people?

You are prone to hyperbole, aren't you.

Who was it that said; "A poor excuse is better than no excuse at all."

And I'm certain that Michelle doesn't care that she's pissing off a lot of Americans with her inflammatory rhetoric, especially since she's spreading this negativity overseas when she's supposedly trying to bring Americanism to those abroad. Who in their right mind would want any part of it?

If you wonder why everyone hates us just listen to Democrats describing us.

Oh, and it's clear that she hates us. She says she does every chance she gets.

Last edited:

She is admired by everyone except for the American rightwing

No great loss really

Ah ..I agree with all but the last line...the rightwingnuts r extremely voluable...And repetative. They not only sadden and anger those of us who see and Appreciate our 1st lady for who she is ...but also bring joy to the likes of Putin, Assad and Kim Jung Il...
We, as Americans deserve better....and those who so irrationally hate the Obamas seem to forget who they are.

And I'm certain that Michelle doesn't care that she's pissing off a lot of Americans with her inflammatory rhetoric, especially since she's spreading this negativity overseas when she's supposedly trying to bring Americanism to those abroad. Who in their right mind would want any part of it?

Ur aptly named ...just whistling mud and casting it...Just who is this "everybody" that u feel hates us due to Mischelle? All we hear is admiration about our FLOTUS from abroad...but not from fools like u in her own country...the only hate here is comming from u.
And if you hate our prez and his family so much...u must not be happy with urself - both as a person and an American.

No hyperbole. Yes billions. How many would miss you if you kicked right now? Subtract that number from the earths population and you get the amount of people that could give a damn what you think. Who was it that said you have "delusions of grandeur"?

No hyperbole. Yes billions. How many would miss you if you kicked right now? Subtract that number from the earths population and you get the amount of people that could give a damn what you think. Who was it that said you have "delusions of grandeur"?

Whatever.

Throw a fit if you must. Michelle is busy de-legitimizing America, irregardless of the fact that she's being pampered and treated like royalty by America.

They feigned outrage that Obama would allow his brother to live in a hut. Now they feign outrage over allowing an elderly relative to live in their home. It's just getting sad now.

Whatever.

Throw a fit if you must. Michelle is busy de-legitimizing America, irregardless of the fact that she's being pampered and treated like royalty by America.

Whatever? :lol:

Contrary to your butthurt allegations people around the world actually respect the US more now that there is a Black POTUS and a Black FLOTUS running the show. Women worldwide specifically have great admiration for Michelle Obama because they can relate to her. I can tell you don't get to talk to people from other countries much at all. It will be ok. In time your butthurtedness will subside.

They feigned outrage that Obama would allow his brother to live in a hut. Now they feign outrage over allowing an elderly relative to live in their home. It's just getting sad now.

Face it. We all know the real reason is because their ancestors are rolling over in their graves knowing a Black family is in the White house.

Whatever.

Whatever? :lol:

Contrary to your butthurt allegations people around the world actually respect the US more now that there is a Black POTUS and a Black FLOTUS running the show. Women worldwide specifically have great admiration for Michelle Obama because they can relate to her. I can tell you don't get to talk to people from other countries much at all. It will be ok. In time your butthurtedness will subside.

And you do?

Fill me in on some of these foreign admirers that just love them some Obama.......

Forum List

Back