Why does Obama allow this ?

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
The cartels have gained a foothold in every major city in the United States -- 1,286 cities to be exact. Law enforcement officials across the country confirm that most of the gang violence that occurs in major cities is perpetrated by illegal alien criminals who operate as the foot soldiers on the front lines for the Mexican drug cartels.

A major contributing factor to the heavy influx of cartel members into the United States is the lack of proper border security. In those areas where the double-walled fence lines the southern border, the influx of such criminals has been practically halted. But there are roughly 500 more miles of the border that need the fence.

Why is Obama systematically destroying us ? Why does he not protect us from foreign invaders ?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

And this what, just happened in the last 7 years?

Spare us you partisan blather, kiddo.

The international criminal cartels have been in American cities for a lot longer than Obama has been in office, lad.

And that is something you already knew.

The international criminal cartels have been in American cities for a lot longer than Obama has been in office, lad.

Another "inherited" malady that our President ignores?

Is not Obama the current President Kiddo ? Are not Presidents suppose to fix problems not add to them or turn a blind eye to them kiddo?

I don't know why it's so difficult for the OMG! OBAMA brigade to get it: The border is more secure now than it's been in decades. DECADES!

Yet, y'all just go right on pretending it isn't so and using that lie to bash Obama.

Oh, wait....I DO get it! The truth and bare facts don't mean a damn thing when they get in the way of an anti-Obama rant.

I don't know why it's so difficult for the OMG! OBAMA brigade to get it: The border is more secure now than it's been in decades. DECADES!

Yet, y'all just go right on pretending it isn't so and using that lie to bash Obama.

Oh, wait....I DO get it! The truth and bare facts don't mean a damn thing when they get in the way of an anti-Obama rant.

The southern border is no different now than it was 10 years ago. The only difference is our economy is no longer as strong a magnet as it was.

The southern border is no different now than it was 10 years ago. The only difference is our economy is no longer as strong a magnet as it was.

Think so? Go ask the Border Patrol or Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers.

The cartels have gained a foothold in every major city in the United States -- 1,286 cities to be exact. Law enforcement officials across the country confirm that most of the gang violence that occurs in major cities is perpetrated by illegal alien criminals who operate as the foot soldiers on the front lines for the Mexican drug cartels.

A major contributing factor to the heavy influx of cartel members into the United States is the lack of proper border security. In those areas where the double-walled fence lines the southern border, the influx of such criminals has been practically halted. But there are roughly 500 more miles of the border that need the fence.

Why is Obama systematically destroying us ? Why does he not protect us from foreign invaders ?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

His goal is to destroy America (the great Satan).

Just keep believing the bullshit they feed you.

But I challenge you to come stay one night on Falcon Lake. I guarantee you will see things differently afterwards. That is if you survive the night.

Just keep believing the bullshit they feed you.

But I challenge you to come stay one night on Falcon Lake. I guarantee you will see things differently afterwards. That is if you survive the night.

Sorry. BTDT and am still here. (Of course, I was on OUR side of the lake.)

Think so? Go ask the Border Patrol or Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers.

Should I ask these guys?

Fed-Up Immigration Agents Sue Obama Admin. For Right to Do Their Jobs | TheBlaze.com

lol....really? Thats yoiur proof?
Go ask people that you, personally, has never asked?

Face it Skipopy...the only reason you think the border is more secure is becuase there are less arrests at the border.

The question is....are there less arrests becuase the border is more secure?

Or...

Are there less arrests becuase the border is LESS secure. And more get across without being arrested

Now...when you take into considerationj Obama's preference for amnesty for all...and take into consideration how lenient the DoJ has become in regard to those arrested and "let free"....

It stands to reason that the only reason there are less arrests at the border is becuase the border is less secure.

Not rocket science.

Is this referring to the oil cartels...or the banking cartels...or the health-care cartels...or.....?

Face it Skipopy...the only reason you think the border is more secure is becuase there are less arrests at the border.

Or...

Are there less arrests becuase the border is LESS secure. And more get across without being arrested

Now...when you take into considerationj Obama's preference for amnesty for all...and take into consideration how lenient the DoJ has become in regard to those arrested and "let free"....

It stands to reason that the only reason there are less arrests at the border is becuase the border is less secure.

Not rocket science.

Or maybe everyone's self-deporting.
What's the appeal to come to the US anyway?
The place is packed with idiots with guns who are killing each other, there are no jobs, the government is about to imprison everyone in concentration camps and the politicians are totally corrupt.

That's if I understand what I read on this site correctly.

Or...

Not rocket science.

The place is packed with idiots with guns who are killing each other, there are no jobs, the government is about to imprison everyone in concentration camps and the politicians are totally corrupt.

The place is not packed with idiots with guns killing each other. We have 300 million people. Some will be rogue.

There are jobs, just not the ones people want. I see help wanted signs in many stores.

No one will be locking anyone in concentration camps. A few far right nuts are paranoid.

Politicians are not corrupt. They are selfish individuals that would prefer to see the opposing party LOSE over the American people winning.

The lure to come to America?

We are the greatest nation in the world.

Dems promised to protect the boarder for amnesty under Reagan, they lied obviously, so obama is just upholding the tradition of not protecting the boarder.

The drug lords and foot soldiers from Mexico have a very strong presence in Chicago, according to many articles.

There have been 441 shootings and 100 homicides in the city of Chicago so far this year, according to a blog that tracks crime in Chicago.

That works out to 3.8 shootings per day or approximately one shooting every 6.3 hours.

Or...

Not rocket science.

The place is not packed with idiots with guns killing each other. We have 300 million people. Some will be rogue.

There are jobs, just not the ones people want. I see help wanted signs in many stores.

No one will be locking anyone in concentration camps. A few far right nuts are paranoid.

Politicians are not corrupt. They are selfish individuals that would prefer to see the opposing party LOSE over the American people winning.

The lure to come to America?

We are the greatest nation in the world.

I beg to differ on the corrupt issue. In just the last week congress repealed the insider trading law that was designed to stop THEM from doing shit we can't do and now they want to exempt themselves and their aids from Obamacare.

And thats just one week

Forum List

Back