Why does the color of the "victim" matter...

Then you must have given me the wrong article. The one you gave me stated he was ahead of DUI checkpoints telling people not to say anything to the police. In other words, interfering with their job. Of course they're going to get pissed off. Leave the cops alone and they'll leave you alone. Let them do their work and stay the F out of it.
He was perfectly within his rights to do what he was doing. Telling people never to talk with the police is very sound advice. The police are now their enemy and they should have no right to stop anyone at random for any reason at all.

If everyone gets stopped and strip-searched at random each day, just think of safe we'll be only, that is police-state and not something most Americans will stand for.

He was perfectly within his rights to do what he was doing. Telling people never to talk with the police is very sound advice. The police are now their enemy.

Okay, but then you wonder why they mess with him? In my state, if you flash your lights to the opposing traffic to alert them of a cop taking radar or laser, you get a ticket for interfering with their work and rightly so.

Don't complain about getting stung if you poke a hornets nest too long.

but the color of the shooter doesn't....be it in Charlotte or Chicago....

Bias Alert: Media Rushes to Bury Key Fact in Charlotte Riots: Officer in Shooting Is Black

The problem is cops killing too many black people and getting away with it. The cops color doesn't really matter.
Total bullshit. Crime stats do not bear this out.
In races other than blacks are MORE likely to be involved in a violent interaction with the police.
White, then those of Latino and Hispanic heritage.
Black males are victims of gun violence in a much higher proportion than all other races.
The fact is, this whole stupid 'hands up don't shoot' lie started the media ( left wing) on tear. And of course their minions( you ) have bought the lie.
Just forget about responding. You have this irrational belief that somehow cops report for duty each day with the idea that they are going to shoot a black person that day..
I don not discuss issues with irrational people.
Done...

He was perfectly within his rights to do what he was doing. Telling people never to talk with the police is very sound advice. The police are now their enemy.

Okay, but then you wonder why they mess with him? In my state, if you flash your lights to the opposing traffic to alert them of a cop taking radar or laser, you get a ticket for interfering with their work and rightly so.

Don't complain about getting stung if you poke a hornets nest too long.
Thank you, Adolf, for your childish defense of a police-state. Flashing your lights to warn others being a crime? The Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves. That is the very opposite of freedom and liberty.

Federal Judge Rules Drivers Allowed To Flash Headlights To Warn Of Speed Traps

Last edited:

Then you must have given me the wrong article. The one you gave me stated he was ahead of DUI checkpoints telling people not to say anything to the police. In other words, interfering with their job. Of course they're going to get pissed off. Leave the cops alone and they'll leave you alone. Let them do their work and stay the F out of it.
He was perfectly within his rights to do what he was doing. Telling people never to talk with the police is very sound advice. The police are now their enemy and they should have no right to stop anyone at random for any reason at all.
The cops observed him smoking pot and handling a gun as he waited for his child in his car at the bus stop. Best if they left him alone to care for his child ehhh?

Bias Alert: Media Rushes to Bury Key Fact in Charlotte Riots: Officer in Shooting Is Black

The problem is cops killing too many black people and getting away with it. The cops color doesn't really matter.
one more thing. Why is it you flaming libs and cop haters will never touch the issue of blacks killing blacks in our urban centers?
Why will you not take all of your bluster and rhetoric and turn it into a positive by going into the inner cities and talking to the people?
I already know why....
Let's see if you can figure it out

Because for libs it's easier to play a race card to achieve their dirty goals.

They've been using national differences to start the conflicts (or regime changes) in many countries all over the world for decades.

In a healthy society the skin color should not matter and everybody should be treated equally. So nobody would have reasons to whine about it.

BTW, Media should also tell the truth instead of increasing racial problems.

Kool-aid consumer and a member of the echo chamber ^^^. Posts such as this, opinion pieces based on emotion and framed in ignorance are disgusting.
Another left winger trying to deflect the conversation away from the issue.
Just say it ...ONCE....."I am sick and tired of blacks killing other black people"...

Thank you, Adolf, for your childish defense of a police-state. Flashing your lights to warn others being a crime? The Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves. That is the very opposite of freedom and liberty.

That's what you consider a police state? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

When the police are trying to do their job and you interfere with them doing their job, then don't be surprised when they start to harass you.

Obama said today that police are struggling to do the right thing....he should encourage his thug brothers to do the same thing...including those in his administration.

The cops observed him smoking pot and handling a gun as he waited for his child in his car at the bus stop. Best if they left him alone to care for his child ehhh?

Yeah that's going to bring them down on you. Kids, guns and pot will do it every time....and it should

That's what you consider a police state? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

When the police are trying to do their job and you interfere with them doing their job, then don't be surprised when they start to harass you.
People pleading innocent "interferes" with their job, dummy. And yes, the cops being allowed to harass you when what you are doing is perfectly legal means you are living in a police-state, even if a mild one. Notice, this federal judge also thinks you are a fucking moron.

Because for libs it's easier to play a race card to achieve their dirty goals.

They've been using national differences to start the conflicts (or regime changes) in many countries all over the world for decades.

In a healthy society the skin color should not matter and everybody should be treated equally. So nobody would have reasons to whine about it.

BTW, Media should also tell the truth instead of increasing racial problems.

Kool-aid consumer and a member of the echo chamber ^^^. Posts such as this, opinion pieces based on emotion and framed in ignorance are disgusting.
Another left winger trying to deflect the conversation away from the issue.
Just say it ...ONCE....."I am sick and tired of blacks killing other black people"...
I'm sick of all people killing all people, especially American soldiers and cops killing innocent and unarmed people posing no threat to them.

Why isn't there protests aka riots when a cop shoots a white guy? Inquiring minds would like to know

Because it really doesn't happen. Protests erupt from unjust shootings . Cops shoot people all the time . Most of the time people are ok with it . But when it's shady circumstances.,.,
"All the time"?....Prove it. Show the stats...
I'll fix it for ya...You can't. Because it doesn't happen.
These are not protests. They are RIOTS....Stupid assholes who use certain events as an excuse to damage, steal and destroy.
ON the first night of rioting in Charlotte. roughly 45 people ( ha ha) were arrested. Over 30 of them were from nowhere near Charlotte.
They came to Charlotte to cause trouble.
Name Them and Shame Them=> Charlotte Police Post Photos, Mugshots of Looters Online
The above was also reported on radio station WBT-AM in Charlotte.
Ok Timmy, it's your turn to spin off your typical bullshit

Obama said today that police are struggling to do the right thing....he should encourage his thug brothers to do the same thing...including those in his administration.
If the police were doing the right thing they wouldn't be constantly making national headlines. They haven't been doing the right thing since they were invented.

If a black officer treats black citizens different than white citizens, he's racist.
Yes...Because everybody is racist and black people are always victims...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
If anything, black officers are forced to be even more politically correct than officers of all other races and cultures.

If the police were doing the right thing they wouldn't be constantly making national headlines. They haven't been doing the right thing since they were invented.

I know of plenty of police that have done the right thing, open your goddamn eyes

Are you a micro aggressed millennial?

Oh shut the fuck up..
Tak your blah blah blah liberal propaganda elsewhere.
This is a political message board. Not a hair salon or barber shop where gossip rumor and lies are spread.

I know of plenty of police that have done the right thing, open your goddamn eyes
My eyes, unlike yours, are open. To the police society is the enemy, especially the blacks. The police have their own society and protect it, not us.

Forum List

Back