Why does the color of the "victim" matter...

Obama said today that police are struggling to do the right thing....he should encourage his thug brothers to do the same thing...including those in his administration.
If the police were doing the right thing they wouldn't be constantly making national headlines. They haven't been doing the right thing since they were invented.

I know of plenty of police that have done the right thing, open your goddamn eyes
You're wasting your time. The OP thinks cops shouldn't have any powers of arrest or any authority.
He's an anarchist

If the police were doing the right thing they wouldn't be constantly making national headlines. They haven't been doing the right thing since they were invented.

And most of the time when they make national headlines, it turns out to be nothing but a bunch of BS.

Staying out of trouble with the cops is real simple: do what they tell you to do. That's it. It's worked my entire life and anybody I know.

Obama said today that police are struggling to do the right thing....he should encourage his thug brothers to do the same thing...including those in his administration.

I know of plenty of police that have done the right thing, open your goddamn eyes
My eyes, unlike yours, are open. To the police society is the enemy, especially the blacks. The police have their own society and protect it, not us.

Ahhh shaddup you're just spewing left loon talking points and thinking you're looking all intelligent. The shit you're blabbering comes straight from Huffpo, MSNBC, KOS, etc. I've heard it a thousand times

My eyes, unlike yours, are open. To the police society is the enemy, especially the blacks. The police have their own society and protect it, not us.
Wow. What a delusional comment.
So how many times have you been arrested? How long is your sheet?
I suppose you are one of these cell phone dash cam toting pricks that drives around looking to get stopped just so you can give the cops a hard time.....

Oh shut the fuck up..
Tak your blah blah blah liberal propaganda elsewhere.
This is a political message board. Not a hair salon or barber shop where gossip rumor and lies are spread.
The news day after day shows the police doing the wrongs things. Just deal with it, little bitch.

Last edited:

Maybe it's a great case for segregation in this country. The white communities don't feel that way. We support our police and give them every benefit of the doubt. That's why our neighborhoods are safer.

Ahhh shaddup you're just spewing left loon talking points and thinking you're looking all intelligent. The shit you're blabbering comes straight from Huffpo, MSNBC, KOS, etc. I've heard it a thousand times
You have been told the truth all of your useless fucking life, and completely ignored it like you do here. It doesn't fit what you desperately need to believe.

The same as your God and life after death fantasy.

Oh shut the fuck up..
This is a political message board. Not a hair salon or barber shop where gossip rumor and lies are spread.
The news day by day shows the police doing the wrongs things. Just deal with it, little bitch.

You mean like Ferguson and Baltimore where the news crucified the police....but the reality it didn't happen the way they tried to say it did. Now did it?

Oh shut the fuck up..
The news day by day shows the police doing the wrongs things. Just deal with it, little bitch.
Times that by 10000 and you'll know the number of times they do the right things and the bruhs be doin the wrong things.

You have been told the truth all of your useless fucking life, and completely ignored it like you do here. It doesn't fit what you desperately need to believe.

The same as your God and life after death fantasy.

Son I could buy you....the problem is I have no use for a sissified liberal asshat

Maybe it's a great case for segregation in this country. The white communities don't feel that way. We support our police and give them every benefit of the doubt. That's why our neighborhoods are safer.
If you give them the benefit of the doubt that is only because they, being nearly all white, give you the same, until that is you are the subject of their attentions and then you are fucked because they don't seek the truth they seek a conviction, regardless of the truth.

Are the cops required to testify on your behalf? No. Can they use anything, even you not saying anything, against you? Yes. Will they make up evidence and lose evidence that could clear you? Yes. Time and again they do.

Never, ever, speak with the police. When they want to talk to you ask only for a lawyer, over and over again until they very reluctantly grant you your rights. The police are the enemy and that's even more true for darkies.

Only to the cops, who think that being born black is a crime.

Yeah, only to cops. They just make it up as they go along.
Police Accidentally Record Themselves Conspiring to Fabricate Criminal Charges Against Protester

You were saying?
The ACLU?....You must be kidding
The ACLU defends the rights of all Americans, even unworthy little shits like you.

Only to the cops, who think that being born black is a crime.

Yeah, only to cops. They just make it up as they go along.
Police Accidentally Record Themselves Conspiring to Fabricate Criminal Charges Against Protester

You were saying?
The ACLU?....You must be kidding
The ACLU defends the rights of all Americans, even unworthy little shits like you.
No they do not.
Name ONE case where the ACLU defended the rights of a non liberal or involved itself in the defense of a non liberal group....

Forum List

Back