Why does the color of the "victim" matter...

It matters because the cops and the blacks are at war. The blacks fear the cops, for good reason.

Yeah, because they're criminals.
Only to the cops, who think that being born black is a crime.
The Charlotte shooter must have forgotten he was black.
He has actually as he has sided with the enemy.

Becoming a cop is "siding with the enemy" ? Who you gonna call when yo ass is gettin beat out ahind de outhouse, yo?

It matters because the cops and the blacks are at war. The blacks fear the cops, for good reason.

Becoming a cop is "siding with the enemy" ?Who you gonna call when yo ass is gettin beat out ahind de outhouse, yo?
I protect my own, never talk to the police, and wouldn't as it's a very stupid thing to do. To them, especially if you are black, you are the enemy. They stopped "serving and protecting" long ago and did damn little of that even then. The cops are at war with our society, they have their own now, and the blacks are just getting the worst of it.

Becoming a cop is "siding with the enemy" ?Who you gonna call when yo ass is gettin beat out ahind de outhouse, yo?
I protect my own, never talk to the police, and wouldn't as it's a very stupid thing to do. To them, especially if you are black, you are the enemy. They stopped "serving and protecting" long ago and did damn little of that even then. The cops are at war with our society, they have their own now, and the blacks are just getting the worst of it.
I take it you were not at 911...

Then you must have given me the wrong article. The one you gave me stated he was ahead of DUI checkpoints telling people not to say anything to the police. In other words, interfering with their job. Of course they're going to get pissed off. Leave the cops alone and they'll leave you alone. Let them do their work and stay the F out of it.

Forum List

Back