Why does the Left demand all Black people think alike???

"Why does the Left demand all Black people think alike???"

Easier to control.... Trying to control independent thinkers is like herding cats.

Easier to control.... Trying to control independent thinkers is like herding cats.

As Will Rogers put it:
"I do not belong to an organized political party -- I am a Democrat".

We all know Democrats accept only one kind of Black man or woman, one that votes for the Democrat Party.
Look what the Left does to any Black man or woman that dares cross Party lines and NOT be a Democrat.
HECK even when they ARE DEMOCRATS but arent as loud, ignorant or angry and indignant at the Left thinks they need to be they get abuse piled on top of them.

Witness what happened to to Black Democrats who comitted the "crime" of merely pointing out that a Black girl who refused to get off of her cellphone in school should have listened to the officer before things got out of hand, One of the two Black celebrities in question also asked if they say the whole videotape, or was there more left out that would offer more context. The two Black celebrities, Don Lemon and Raven Simone are now facing a barrage of criticism from fascist-like left-wingers who are trying to GET THEM TO LOSE THEIR JOBS.

and so isnt it pathetic to see left-wing morons wondering why people say left-wingers hate to see a Black man or woman running for office as a Republican???

libs are losers who lie to themselves

For the same reason that all Republicans hate black people, minorities, Hispanics, women, and anyone who else who isn't White, Male and Protestant.

Don't confuse an unwillingness to pander for their votes as hate.

You pander your ass off to any white group. Hate is evident in nearly everything you guys do to forcing seniors to work longer to depriving people of entitlements (blacks and other minorities of course), to erecting obstacle after obstacle to keep women for exercising health care choices.

The only thing you guys love more than your guns is hurting others.

I do?

What makes you think someone is entitled to another person's money through social welfare programs?

If a woman is in the position of having to make a choice of whether or not to have an abortion, she's already made a choice. A woman can do with her body whatever she wants. The problem is when she makes a choice to have kids she can't afford, idiots like you think someone else told to butt out of her choice to do so should be forced to pay.

We're actually doing this? Okay. Sure. Tax breaks for corporations that make billions....all to benefit the white guys who run them, the affluent who own their stock while sticking it to the guys on the line who haven't seen much of a raise in about a decade. Pandering to one group is no better or worse than pandering to another. The difference is that the woman in your example is getting what, maybe $1,000 a month if that much? The guys on the Exxon board are getting millions of dollars in the forms of tax relief. Yet, of course, you blame the minority getting pennies. How very republican of you.

This fails as a straw man fallacy, just another ridiculous lie from the right.

Yeah, I tried to counter it with a ridiculous lie from the left but the daffy dumbasses actually thought I was serious. Now it's just like shooting fish in a barrel.

That was actually the democrat party.
But why is it republicans who pine for the days before civil rights? Why is it republicans that fly the confederate rag and celebrate the confederacy? Why are black people so embarrassingly underrepresented in the republican party? Why is it republicans who are so adamant that black lives don't matter?

What happened?
In Mississippi, the democratic party is now the black party plus maybe 3% of the whites. We essentially have returned to one party rule, with the only difference being that we are required by federal law to maintain some % of African American majority districts, but we do that by drawing districts that have 80% plus African American populations. The middle class suburb school dists are, however, integrated. So, perhaps that's progress.

We have one district in SC that was created with a 60+% black population because of the whining.
Lol South Carolina and Mississippi, the 2 most shining beacons of hope in America :rofl:

:lmao:

Fun fact: Mississippi was originally largely populated (i.e. the white population, once the Indians had been "removed" (<< euphemism alert) in the 1830s... by emigrants from South Carolina.

Those who decided "there's gotta be more than this" picked up and moved to the new territory and became my relatives. Those that didn't have enough sense to realize they were in South Carolina stayed behind and spawned Strom Thrumond.
We all know Democrats accept only one kind of Black man or woman, one that votes for the Democrat Party.
Look what the Left does to any Black man or woman that dares cross Party lines and NOT be a Democrat.
HECK even when they ARE DEMOCRATS but arent as loud, ignorant or angry and indignant at the Left thinks they need to be they get abuse piled on top of them.

Witness what happened to to Black Democrats who comitted the "crime" of merely pointing out that a Black girl who refused to get off of her cellphone in school should have listened to the officer before things got out of hand, One of the two Black celebrities in question also asked if they say the whole videotape, or was there more left out that would offer more context. The two Black celebrities, Don Lemon and Raven Simone are now facing a barrage of criticism from fascist-like left-wingers who are trying to GET THEM TO LOSE THEIR JOBS.

and so isnt it pathetic to see left-wing morons wondering why people say left-wingers hate to see a Black man or woman running for office as a Republican???

For the same reason that all Republicans hate black people, minorities, Hispanics, women, and anyone who else who isn't White, Male and Protestant.

Don't confuse an unwillingness to pander for their votes as hate.

You pander your ass off to any white group. Hate is evident in nearly everything you guys do to forcing seniors to work longer to depriving people of entitlements (blacks and other minorities of course), to erecting obstacle after obstacle to keep women for exercising health care choices.

The only thing you guys love more than your guns is hurting others.

I do?

What makes you think someone is entitled to another person's money through social welfare programs?

If a woman is in the position of having to make a choice of whether or not to have an abortion, she's already made a choice. A woman can do with her body whatever she wants. The problem is when she makes a choice to have kids she can't afford, idiots like you think someone else told to butt out of her choice to do so should be forced to pay.

We're actually doing this? Okay. Sure. Tax breaks for corporations that make billions....all to benefit the white guys who run them, the affluent who own their stock while sticking it to the guys on the line who haven't seen much of a raise in about a decade. Pandering to one group is no better or worse than pandering to another. The difference is that the woman in your example is getting what, maybe $1,000 a month if that much? The guys on the Exxon board are getting millions of dollars in the forms of tax relief. Yet, of course, you blame the minority getting pennies. How very republican of you.

If a woman makes a choice with her body claiming that no one else has a say, she should get nothing. If she wants the choice, she can have it but the responsibility of it goes with it.

Exxon provides me with more in the way of products than that mother having children she demands others support ever will.

That was actually the democrat party.
But why is it republicans who pine for the days before civil rights? Why is it republicans that fly the confederate rag and celebrate the confederacy? Why are black people so embarrassingly underrepresented in the republican party? Why is it republicans who are so adamant that black lives don't matter?

What happened?
In Mississippi, the democratic party is now the black party plus maybe 3% of the whites. We essentially have returned to one party rule, with the only difference being that we are required by federal law to maintain some % of African American majority districts, but we do that by drawing districts that have 80% plus African American populations. The middle class suburb school dists are, however, integrated. So, perhaps that's progress.

We have one district in SC that was created with a 60+% black population because of the whining.
Lol South Carolina and Mississippi, the 2 most shining beacons of hope in America :rofl:

:lmao:

Fun fact: Mississippi was originally largely populated (i.e. the white population, once the Indians had been "removed" (<< euphemism alert) in the 1830s... by emigrants from South Carolina.

Those who decided "there's gotta be more than this" picked up and moved to the new territory and became my ancestors. Those that didn't have enough sense to realize they were in South Carolina stayed behind and spawned Strom Thrumond.

I like to think that gives me a slightly deeper part of the gene puddle.

From reading your posts it is obviously not true…..

Yeah, I tried to counter it with a ridiculous lie from the left but the daffy dumbasses actually thought I was serious. Now it's just like shooting fish in a barrel.

OR

you're just too stupid and THAT deep in denial about the pandering way of your Party that when you THOUGHT you were being sarcastic it CAME OFF MORE AS A CONFESSION than anything else?

You were until you were called on it. Now, in typical fashion, you back off.

VAWA….you know we already have laws against violence against women..right? if you hurt a woman you go to jail…..if you hurt anyone you go to jail…

You guys want to make special laws that do nothing to help the people you say you want to help…..every item you listed is either a lie or covered by current law……

Not unexpected since you are a leftwing nut.

You have zero idea what VAWA does quite clearly. When there is a single bread winner (the male), VAWA provides direct monetary assistance so the woman isn't making a choice between starving and staying in the abusive relationship.

But being a white republican male, the last thing you want is a woman to be able to leave. Probably why you like guns so much...to intimidate people....am I right?

OR

you're just too stupid and THAT deep in denial about the pandering way of your Party that when you THOUGHT you were being sarcastic it CAME OFF MORE AS A CONFESSION than anything else?

libs are losers who lid to themselves

Conservatives are losers (332-206) who lie to everyone; including themselves.

OR

Notice how, in typical fashion, he backs off and calls it something else when he gets called on it.

OR

someone tell this leftard what year it is. that electoral result doesnt count any longer

VAWA….you know we already have laws against violence against women..right? if you hurt a woman you go to jail…..if you hurt anyone you go to jail…

You guys want to make special laws that do nothing to help the people you say you want to help…..every item you listed is either a lie or covered by current law……

Not unexpected since you are a leftwing nut.

You have zero idea what VAWA does quite clearly. When there is a single bread winner (the male), VAWA provides direct monetary assistance so the woman isn't making a choice between starving and staying in the abusive relationship.

But being a white republican male, the last thing you want is a woman to be able to leave. Probably why you like guns so much...to intimidate people....am I right?

We already have private charities that do that….and you think having the feds do that will actually help…..after they take most of the money and waste the rest? And of course trying to teach women to not get into that situation before they get stuck….that can't be done…you need them dependent on you and the democrats…...

OR

Does that 332 - 206 count include the lie that Obama was the person for the job when he's nothing more than another unqualified black in a government job?

OR

because hillary is obama

what an idiot

Sorry…you are talking about the democrat party, not the Republicans….they have no stake in race hate…that is the democrat policy.

So you are for affirmative action? No.
So you are for the LLFPA? No.
So you are for VAWA? No.
So you support the Roe decision? No.

All hallmarks of a hateful GOP.

I'm not for AA either but I'm certainly not "GOP".
Don't even know what those other acronyms are but this is another broad brush....

Well, the OP just spouts off bullshit whenever he is let into the dayroom to use the computer. I thought I'd counter it with just as much bullshit. Now all of the Reich wing pigs are squealing.

My work here is done. :mm:

Sorry…you are talking about the democrat party, not the Republicans….they have no stake in race hate…that is the democrat policy.

So you are for VAWA? No.

Don't even know what those other acronyms are but this is another broad brush....

Well, the OP just spouts off bullshit whenever he is let into the dayroom to use the computer. I thought I'd counter it with just as much bullshit. Now all of the Reich wing pigs are squealing.

you're work here is "done" because the OP is back on his thread and you cant hang with him, or any of the rest of us making you look like the fool you are, so you're ready to bail

OR

Does that 332 - 206 count include the lie that Obama was the person for the job when he's nothing more than another unqualified black in a government job?

Thats it...let the racism out.....you have more. Let it flow from your heart to your head to your fat little white fingers and let fly against them black folks. You know you want to do it....

upload_2015-11-9_11-23-33.jpeg

So you are for VAWA? No.

you're work here is "done" because the OP is back on his thread and you cant hang with him, or any of the rest of us making you look like the fool you are, so you're ready to bail

You mis-spelled "you're"....it's "Your" dipshit.
mm.gif

Forum List

Back