Why does the Left demand all Black people think alike???

"Why does the Left demand all Black people think alike???"

This fails as a straw man fallacy, just another ridiculous lie from the right.

Yeah, I tried to counter it with a ridiculous lie from the left but the daffy dumbasses actually thought I was serious. Now it's just like shooting fish in a barrel.

OR

you're just too stupid and THAT deep in denial about the pandering way of your Party that when you THOUGHT you were being sarcastic it CAME OFF MORE AS A CONFESSION than anything else?

libs are losers who lid to themselves

Conservatives are losers (332-206) who lie to everyone; including themselves.

Does that 332 - 206 count include the lie that Obama was the person for the job when he's nothing more than another unqualified black in a government job?

Thats it...let the racism out.....you have more. Let it flow from your heart to your head to your fat little white fingers and let fly against them black folks. You know you want to do it....

View attachment 54296

I'm not the one that let my vote be determined based on race. You can't say the same.

Sorry…you are talking about the democrat party, not the Republicans….they have no stake in race hate…that is the democrat policy.

So you are for affirmative action? No.
So you are for the LLFPA? No.
So you are for VAWA? No.
So you support the Roe decision? No.

All hallmarks of a hateful GOP.

I'm not for AA either but I'm certainly not "GOP".
Don't even know what those other acronyms are but this is another broad brush....

Well, the OP just spouts off bullshit whenever he is let into the dayroom to use the computer. I thought I'd counter it with just as much bullshit. Now all of the Reich wing pigs are squealing.

My work here is done. :mm:

you're work here is "done" because the OP is back on his thread and you cant hang with him, or any of the rest of us making you look like the fool you are, so you're ready to bail

You mis-spelled "you're"....it's "Your" dipshit.
mm.gif

I was told by one of your kind that doesn't matter.

the Left accomplished what they tried to do; make pathetic excuses for Democrat Party race and class warfare pandering

Yeah, I tried to counter it with a ridiculous lie from the left but the daffy dumbasses actually thought I was serious. Now it's just like shooting fish in a barrel.

OR

you're just too stupid and THAT deep in denial about the pandering way of your Party that when you THOUGHT you were being sarcastic it CAME OFF MORE AS A CONFESSION than anything else?

Does that 332 - 206 count include the lie that Obama was the person for the job when he's nothing more than another unqualified black in a government job?

Thats it...let the racism out.....you have more. Let it flow from your heart to your head to your fat little white fingers and let fly against them black folks. You know you want to do it....

View attachment 54296

I'm not the one that let my vote be determined based on race. You can't say the same.

I bet you voted for a white guy. Both in 2008 and 2012. Have you ever voted for a black man for President? A simple "no" or "no" will suffice.

OR

View attachment 54296

I bet you voted for a white guy. Both in 2008 and 2012. Have you ever voted for a black man for President? A simple "no" or "no" will suffice.

look at this left-wing loser WHO JUST ADMITTED THE MAIN REASON TO VOTE FOR A BLACK PRESIDENT WAS BECAUSE ONE WAS RUNNING!!

you saw it here folks!!

you just cant make this shit up!! libs are too stupid to realize when they reveal stuff!!

But why is it republicans who pine for the days before civil rights? Why is it republicans that fly the confederate rag and celebrate the confederacy? Why are black people so embarrassingly underrepresented in the republican party? Why is it republicans who are so adamant that black lives don't matter?

What happened?
In Mississippi, the democratic party is now the black party plus maybe 3% of the whites. We essentially have returned to one party rule, with the only difference being that we are required by federal law to maintain some % of African American majority districts, but we do that by drawing districts that have 80% plus African American populations. The middle class suburb school dists are, however, integrated. So, perhaps that's progress.

We have one district in SC that was created with a 60+% black population because of the whining.
Lol South Carolina and Mississippi, the 2 most shining beacons of hope in America :rofl:

:lmao:

Fun fact: Mississippi was originally largely populated (i.e. the white population, once the Indians had been "removed" (<< euphemism alert) in the 1830s... by emigrants from South Carolina.

Those who decided "there's gotta be more than this" picked up and moved to the new territory and became my ancestors. Those that didn't have enough sense to realize they were in South Carolina stayed behind and spawned Strom Thrumond.

I like to think that gives me a slightly deeper part of the gene puddle.

From reading your posts it is obviously not true…..

Actually that's from doing my family's genealogy. Big migration from SC to MS as soon as the Indians were... ummm... disposed of. My folks came in from Edgefield area. Where Thurmond came from. His branch didn't move.

It's a matter of record.

OR

View attachment 54296

2000 Presidential primary. Alan Keyes. Unlike you, my vote went for qualifications while yours in 08 and 12 went for skin color.

View attachment 54296

look at this left-wing loser WHO JUST ADMITTED THE MAIN REASON TO VOTE FOR A BLACK PRESIDENT WAS BECAUSE ONE WAS RUNNING!!

you saw it here folks!!

you just cant make this shit up!! libs are too stupid to realize when they reveal stuff!!

He asked about me ever having voted for a black for President. In the general election, no but there has only been two chances for a major party and both times it was an unqualified one.

We all know Democrats accept only one kind of Black man or woman, one that votes for the Democrat Party.
Look what the Left does to any Black man or woman that dares cross Party lines and NOT be a Democrat.
HECK even when they ARE DEMOCRATS but arent as loud, ignorant or angry and indignant at the Left thinks they need to be they get abuse piled on top of them.

Witness what happened to to Black Democrats who comitted the "crime" of merely pointing out that a Black girl who refused to get off of her cellphone in school should have listened to the officer before things got out of hand, One of the two Black celebrities in question also asked if they say the whole videotape, or was there more left out that would offer more context. The two Black celebrities, Don Lemon and Raven Simone are now facing a barrage of criticism from fascist-like left-wingers who are trying to GET THEM TO LOSE THEIR JOBS.

and so isnt it pathetic to see left-wing morons wondering why people say left-wingers hate to see a Black man or woman running for office as a Republican???

libs are losers who lie to themselves

I'm on the Left and I have an African American brother in-law who is very religious, and who votes Republican because he is against the Left's stance on Abortion. I fully support and understand his political choice.

Also, you seem to be suggesting that Democrats support black people when they vote Democrat, but they don't support black people when they vote Republican.

No shit sherlock. Democrats support people who support Democratic policies - whether they are white, black, yellow, female or other. Duh.

Besides, Carson is a much bigger threat to Bush and Trump. than to Clinton. The DNC wants to run against Carson or Trump - not Bush or Rubio. If you think the scrutiny on Carson is tough now, just wait to see what happens if he emerges from Iowa and New Hampshire with a lead. The Bush money truck and the RNC will eviscerate him. You ain't seen nothing yet. (fucking moron)

In Mississippi, the democratic party is now the black party plus maybe 3% of the whites. We essentially have returned to one party rule, with the only difference being that we are required by federal law to maintain some % of African American majority districts, but we do that by drawing districts that have 80% plus African American populations. The middle class suburb school dists are, however, integrated. So, perhaps that's progress.

We have one district in SC that was created with a 60+% black population because of the whining.
Lol South Carolina and Mississippi, the 2 most shining beacons of hope in America :rofl:

:lmao:

Fun fact: Mississippi was originally largely populated (i.e. the white population, once the Indians had been "removed" (<< euphemism alert) in the 1830s... by emigrants from South Carolina.

Those who decided "there's gotta be more than this" picked up and moved to the new territory and became my ancestors. Those that didn't have enough sense to realize they were in South Carolina stayed behind and spawned Strom Thrumond.

I like to think that gives me a slightly deeper part of the gene puddle.

From reading your posts it is obviously not true…..

Actually that's from doing my family's genealogy. Big migration from SC to MS as soon as the Indians were... ummm... disposed of. My folks came in from Edgefield area. Where Thurmond came from. His branch didn't move.

It's a matter of record.

You're family leaving was a blessing to the State. Then you reproduced and fucked up Mississippi.

We all know Democrats accept only one kind of Black man or woman, one that votes for the Democrat Party.
Look what the Left does to any Black man or woman that dares cross Party lines and NOT be a Democrat.
HECK even when they ARE DEMOCRATS but arent as loud, ignorant or angry and indignant at the Left thinks they need to be they get abuse piled on top of them.

Witness what happened to to Black Democrats who comitted the "crime" of merely pointing out that a Black girl who refused to get off of her cellphone in school should have listened to the officer before things got out of hand, One of the two Black celebrities in question also asked if they say the whole videotape, or was there more left out that would offer more context. The two Black celebrities, Don Lemon and Raven Simone are now facing a barrage of criticism from fascist-like left-wingers who are trying to GET THEM TO LOSE THEIR JOBS.

and so isnt it pathetic to see left-wing morons wondering why people say left-wingers hate to see a Black man or woman running for office as a Republican???

I'm on the Left and I have an African American brother in-law who is very religious, and who votes Republican because he is against the Left's stance on Abortion. I fully support and understand his political choice.

Also, you seem to be suggesting that Democrats support black people when they vote Democrat, but they don't support black people when they vote Republican.

No shit sherlock. Democrats support people who support Democratic policies - whether they are white, black, yellow, female or other. Duh.

Besides, Carson is a much bigger threat to Bush and Trump. than to Clinton. The DNC wants to run against Carson or Trump - not Bush or Rubio. If you think the scrutiny on Carson is tough now, just wait to see what happens if he emerges from Iowa and New Hampshire with a lead. The Bush money truck and the RNC will eviscerate him. You ain't seen nothing yet. (fucking moron)

YAWN

You idiot. what is your beef with me, that i stated facts you find uncomfortable? why dont you go cry somewhere??

lmao you sad idiot. why let the worrying bout what republicans MAY do to Carson up to Republicans?

are you concerned for him leftard??
in as much as Carson is a "bigger threat to Trump and Bush" at this time will all i can say IDIOT is DUH!!

AND you have the gall to call me a moron????

lmao! i'm referring to the fact that Carson has a DOUBLE-DIGIT lead in a head to head match-up with hillary, according to one poll.

BUT; THE POINT IS EVEN LARGER THAN THAT you sad pathetic loser. why dont you try addressing it? why do liberals expect all Black people to be Democrats? do you think YOUR EXAMPLE makes you eligible to speak for all black people you idiot?? if Democrats are cool with Black Republicans then why are so many labeling him,. and ANY OTHER BLACK CONSERVATIVE, "Uncle Toms, sellouts, Oreo cookies................etc"

idiots and hypocrites

Republicans miss the good ol' days, when they could keep their boots on the necks of the n*ggers, and there was nothing they could do about it.
That was actually the democrat party.
But why is it republicans who pine for the days before civil rights? Why is it republicans that fly the confederate rag and celebrate the confederacy? Why are black people so embarrassingly underrepresented in the republican party? Why is it republicans who are so adamant that black lives don't matter? Why did the states that fought most strongly to keep segregation turn solidly republican?

What happened?
Your party is the one keeping minorities on welfare. It was a republican governor that took the confederate flag down in south Carolina. We have a real black man a head in our president running. All lives matter. I wasn't a live back then, but in south Carolina blacks and whites get a long well. Not like the liberal shit hole Baltimore or Chicago or Detroit.

Carson earns the “Uncle Tom” label because he demeans other black people, all while masquerading as a crusader for black causes. Take a look at his remarks during a visit to Harlem this past August and you’ll see a wide assortment of instances where Carson was dismissive to black causes in lieu of Republican talking points, while criticizing the 90+ percent of black voters who support democrats.

Carson’s ignorant statement about #BlackLivesMatter has been a standard conservative talking point since well before BLM’s inception: in their view, it’s somehow a waste of time to talk about the fact that police officers treat black suspects and civilians differently than white suspects and civilians, and that it doesn’t make sense to open a social dialogue about white privilege and the mere existence of racism, because black on black crime exists, and we’re apparently only capable of tackling one problem at a time.

Carson went on to further disparage black voters by continuing the nonsensical right-wing assertion posited by figures like Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush, that black voters only support democrats because they want handouts. It has nothing to do with Democrats’ positions on any number of issues, or the fact that Democrats are more inclined to recognize inequality and attempt, legislative and otherwise, to correct those societal wrongs. Nope… it’s all about getting free stuff.

Carson claimed. “Lyndon Johnson said, `if you give those ‘n-words’ such and such, they’ll vote for us for the next 200 years.’ What the Republican Party needs to do is come out and discuss more the kinds of relationships and the programs that will actually bring people out of poverty, that will give them the ability to use their God-given talents to rise, rather than to simply be satisfied in a dependent position in society.”

So, not only does Carson seem to believe that black voters are incapable of determining who they’ll vote for based on an assortment of issues that matter to them most, he’s also saying black people wouldn’t vote unless enticed by handouts. He also seems to think Republicans have proposed ideas that would benefit the black community. I’d ask Ben Carson to name a single Republican proposal from the past forty years that was focused intently on equality and enhancing the quality of life in the black community, but I’m sure his head would explode, and even Carson, a master-class neurosurgeon, couldn’t put that mess back together again.

Back in 2013, when few outside of conservative circles knew who Ben Carson even was, the former neurosurgeon defended himself against allegations that he was an Uncle Tom… while claiming that black voters who disagreed with him were trying to “stay on the plantation” in the same breath. The comment hardly made a blip because of Carson’s relative lack of celebrity back then, but his likening black voters to slaves didn’t go unnoticed, and certainly hasn’t been forgotten.

So, is Ben Carson really an “Uncle Tom?” It sure seems that way. He disparages the black community and tunes out the issues that matter most to black Americans. He questions the intelligence and the motivations of the vast majority of black voters. And he ideologically aligns himself with a party that has been doing all of the above for at least the past thirty or forty years, never more so than in the past ten years. If that doesn’t make him an Uncle Tom, I don’t know what would.

Is Ben Carson Really An “Uncle Tom?”

Last edited:

Carson earns the “Uncle Tom” label because he demeans other black people, all while masquerading as a crusader for black causes. Take a look at his remarks during a visit to Harlem this past August and you’ll see a wide assortment of instances where Carson was dismissive to black causes in lieu of Republican talking points, while criticizing the 90+ percent of black voters who support democrats.

Carson’s ignorant statement about #BlackLivesMatter has been a standard conservative talking point since well before BLM’s inception: in their view, it’s somehow a waste of time to talk about the fact that police officers treat black suspects and civilians differently than white suspects and civilians, and that it doesn’t make sense to open a social dialogue about white privilege and the mere existence of racism, because black on black crime exists, and we’re apparently only capable of tackling one problem at a time.

Carson went on to further disparage black voters by continuing the nonsensical right-wing assertion posited by figures like Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush, that black voters only support democrats because they want handouts. It has nothing to do with Democrats’ positions on any number of issues, or the fact that Democrats are more inclined to recognize inequality and attempt, legislative and otherwise, to correct those societal wrongs. Nope… it’s all about getting free stuff.

Carson claimed. “Lyndon Johnson said, `if you give those ‘n-words’ such and such, they’ll vote for us for the next 200 years.’ What the Republican Party needs to do is come out and discuss more the kinds of relationships and the programs that will actually bring people out of poverty, that will give them the ability to use their God-given talents to rise, rather than to simply be satisfied in a dependent position in society.”

So, not only does Carson seem to believe that black voters are incapable of determining who they’ll vote for based on an assortment of issues that matter to them most, he’s also saying black people wouldn’t vote unless enticed by handouts. He also seems to think Republicans have proposed ideas that would benefit the black community. I’d ask Ben Carson to name a single Republican proposal from the past forty years that was focused intently on equality and enhancing the quality of life in the black community, but I’m sure his head would explode, and even Carson, a master-class neurosurgeon, couldn’t put that mess back together again.

Back in 2013, when few outside of conservative circles knew who Ben Carson even was, the former neurosurgeon defended himself against allegations that he was an Uncle Tom… while claiming that black voters who disagreed with him were trying to “stay on the plantation” in the same breath. The comment hardly made a blip because of Carson’s relative lack of celebrity back then, but his likening black voters to slaves didn’t go unnoticed, and certainly hasn’t been forgotten.

So, is Ben Carson really an “Uncle Tom?” It sure seems that way. He disparages the black community and tunes out the issues that matter most to black Americans. He questions the intelligence and the motivations of the vast majority of black voters. And he ideologically aligns himself with a party that has been doing all of the above for at least the past thirty or forty years, never more so than in the past ten years. If that doesn’t make him an Uncle Tom, I don’t know what would.

of course one by one this spoon-fed rant can and will be dismissed. too bad you didnt think it up yourself now isnt that right???

of course one by one this spoon-fed rant can and will be dismissed. too bad you didnt think it up yourself now isnt that right???
I just explained exactly why Ben Carson is an uncle Tom. You may not like the answer but there it is.

GREAT IDEA!!! LEFT'S LOOK AT FROM YOUR OWN ARTICLE, what you consider to be an example of Ben Carson "demeaning Black people" ok???

Forum List

Back