Why does the Left demand all Black people think alike???

Carson’s ignores the fact that police officers treat black people differently than whites. Carson went on to further disparage black voters by continuing the nonsensical right-wing assertion that black voters only support democrats because they want handouts.

^^^^^^^^RIGHT HERE YOU SEE; is the part where if you WERENT a brainwashed loser regurgitating spoon-fed stupidity that some OTHER LEFT-WING LOSER WROTE, there would be an actual statement from Carson saying exactly what is written in red

keep trying lil leftard!!

The Democrats think all Blacks are their bitches. After all the Democrats came up with this idea to buy the Black vote by giving them all welfare so they get all upset when one of the Negroes leaves the welfare slave plantation.

And you came up with the idea to buy that wacko theory. :rofl:

"Negroes" huh?

I am not the one that came up with it. Lyndon Johnson is the one that made the quote that he was going to buy the "Niggra" vote with welfare. He said he would have them voting Democrat for the next 200 years.

Democrats hate Niggras that don't get with the Libtard program. That is why there is such an attacked on Ben Carson nowadays, one of the most intelligent and accomplished Blacks in America. The Libtards can't stand a Black that is not on their welfare plantation. Even of he is a brilliant neurosurgeon.

So, not only does Carson seem to believe that black voters are incapable of determining who they’ll vote for based on an assortment of issues that matter to them most,

Niether does the head of the NAACP when he said this leftard:

NAACP President Says Black People are Worse Under ...
www.ebony.com/black.../naacp-president-says-black-people-are-worse-u...
NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Jealous is known for making headlines, and ... NAACP President Says Black People are Worse Under President Obama ... Do us a favor and turn off MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and CBS...they have ALL been

Republicans miss the good ol' days, when they could keep their boots on the necks of the n*ggers, and there was nothing they could do about it.
Republicans fought for blacks rights all throughout history. Democrats fought against them. So fuck you.

So, not only does Carson seem to believe that black voters are incapable of determining who they’ll vote for based on an assortment of issues that matter to them most,

NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Jealous is known for making headlines, and ... NAACP President Says Black People are Worse Under President Obama ... Do us a favor and turn off MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and CBS...they have ALL been
Is that all he said or am I going to go look and find where he says much more than that, so basically you are just taking the man's words out of context?

Republicans miss the good ol' days, when they could keep their boots on the necks of the n*ggers, and there was nothing they could do about it.
Republicans fought for blacks rights all throughout history. Democrats fought against them. So fuck you.
Until the Mississippi flood of the 1920's. That's when things started to change. The last 40 plus years Republicans haven't fought for anything other than rich people.

Until the Mississippi flood of the 1920's. That's when things started to change. The last 40 plus years Republicans haven't fought for anything other than rich people.

That turned around at the turn of the century (19/20) when the RP started nuzzling up to the interests of the rich and corporations, and the DP took on the Populist movement.

Misty's like Jethro Tull --- Living in the Past. Time has moved on, and so have political parties.

Until civil rights. When the same deep south social conservatives that oppressed blacks as Democrats turned hardcore republican.

Is that all he said or am I going to go look and find where he says much more than that, so basically you are just taking the man's words out of context?

how do you take "worse off" out of context you moron???

Until civil rights. When the same deep south social conservatives that oppressed blacks as Democrats turned hardcore republican.

YAWN

people who call themselves Democrats are stillgetting Black people killed by the thousands.
places run by the "new" Democrats are still the deadliest places in the country, maybe the planet in some cases, to be a Black man, woman or child

worse off is worse off you idiot. all that can come after that are reasons or idiotic excuses. guess we know which direction the Left goes in huh???

Anyways, it is ridiculous to suggest blacks are doing worse BECAUSE of Obama.

For example, Rick Snyder is going to try to take credit for Michigan's recovery. You certainly won't give Obama any credit. So why not give Rick Snyder the blame for what's going on in the black community?

So what is it that Obama did to cause blacks to lose their jobs? Did he send all those jobs overseas? I don't think so. Did he tank the economy? I don't think so. Did he defend companies that hire illegals at the expensive of lower class Americans? I don't think so. Did he do away with Affirmative Action? That started ending in he late 90's

The head of the NAACP also said this: But the notion that black votes prefer food stamps to work is preposterous. But that is exactly what NEWT said and it sounds a lot like what Ben said too.

worse off is worse off you idiot. all that can come after that are reasons or idiotic excuses. guess we know which direction the Left goes in huh???
Donald Trump: Black income, unemployment 'worse now than just about ever'

FALSE

And even the stats that are true, aren't due to Obama policies. I won't even begin to go into all the reasons why its the GOP's fault because I've explained it a million times and I think you know what they are.

Amazing how Republicans can flip any argument. For years they defended pro rich anti middle class and anti poor polices and now they point and say poor people are doing worse under Obama. Especially when the GOP basically told him his first year they wouldn't let him pass his agenda.

I'm done with this conversation.

See what they are doing with Ben Carson? They won't nominate him but they will use him to divide us. That's all Ben does. The definition of a uncle Tom

You must be new to politics.

Deemed False.

Although I agree most poor and middle class Americans are doing worse now than they did when Bush left office. That's because many of BUsh's economic policies were in place and Democrats could not just undo them. Remember Obama is not a dictator? Remember he can't do anything without Congress?

Fact is the economy is doing much better now that Obama is behind the wheel and a Republican is not.

Deemed False.

Although I agree most poor and middle class Americans are doing worse now than they did when Bush left office. That's because many of BUsh's economic policies were in place and Democrats could not just undo them. Remember Obama is not a dictator? Remember he can't do anything without Congress?

Fact is the economy is doing much better now that Obama is behind the wheel and a Republican is not.
That may be the saddest post I've read here. Not that it's untrue, but rather given the policies of Obama, it's sad because it probably is true. Let's have another supply side stimulus and spend more.

Deemed False.

That may be the saddest post I've read here. Not that it's untrue, but rather given the policies of Obama, it's sad because it probably is true. Let's have another supply side stimulus and spend more.
No, lets just stop manufacturing in China and Mexico.

Someone told me the other day, remember I'm 44 years old. They said, "When we were young, if I told you one day everything in America would be made in China, would you believe me?" and I said no, I'd say you are full of shit.

Well guess what? Everything is made in China today, and Mexico. Trumps right about a couple things. Our horribly bad trade deals with China and Mexico are two examples.

Deemed False.

No, lets just stop manufacturing in China and Mexico.

Someone told me the other day, remember I'm 44 years old. They said, "When we were young, if I told you one day everything in America would be made in China, would you believe me?" and I said no, I'd say you are full of shit.

Well guess what? Everything is made in China today, and Mexico. Trumps right about a couple things. Our horribly bad trade deals with China and Mexico are two examples.

I dunno. I recall when China was desperately trying to deflate its currency a few weeks back, it turned out that we really didn't import so much value from them. I dunno if that was actually true, but I heard it. I'm not sure what we really import from Mexico. But, people won't like higher prices. The dems don't win elections withou the Wal-mart moms

Forum List

Back