Why does the left IGNORE Jamil Shaw, YET Obsess Over Trayvon Martin???

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Hispanic gang members allegedly shoot to death star high school football player | abc7.com

Both are cases where an Hispanic killed a black youth. One was killed in self-defense, was a trouble youth and was inflicting a vicious beating on the person who shot him. One was killed in cold blood and was a hugely promising young man, type of kid people point to and say I hope my kid is more like him. One Hispanic was a legal, law abiding US citizen. The other was a violent ILLEGAL alien protected by the city and state when he shouldn't have been. One is reported at nausea, the other barely mentioned.

Yet the leftist media, race-baiters, DEMOCRATS and leftist in general ignore the Jamil Shaw case and clear OBSESS over the Trayvon Martin case. They obsess so much over it, they ignore facts, commit unethical journalism, produce false reports and PICTURES and want to lynch an innocent man in the name of politics!

Methink they ignore the Shaw story because it was a violent illegal alien as the murderer. The hierarchy of protected classes by the left states with illegal aliens, then radical Muslims, then blacks and all the way at the bottom is white Christians!

LIke it was posted in a thread yesterday...

The left can't use the incident to condemn or demonize self defense laws or concealed carry.

Not only that but they're not going to profit by dividing 2 of their victim groups.

You have to be criminally insane to be a liberal, or just a complete and utterly mindless drone.

Um because police are looking to arrest and convict the murderers... the reasonable thing to do when a minor is killed? Whereas Zimmerman was released?

Find me a single liberal or Democrat ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY who wouldn't want those gang members arrested.

EVERYONE agrees those gang members are guilty for killing a child. Whereas ONLY THE RIGHT is holding Zimmerman up as a poor victim.

The right wing media gives just as much attention to the case as any left wing media.

Pedro Espinoza sentenced to death in Jamiel Shaw Jr. murder | The Latest | 89.3 KPCC

L.A. Superior Court Judge Ronald Rose sentenced Pedro Espinoza to death Friday afternoon in the killing of Los Angeles High School football standout Jamiel Shaw Jr. in March 2008. The sentence brings at least a temporary end to a case that raised issues of immigration policy, jail oversight and gang violence in L.A.

"I knew," Jamiel Shaw Sr. said about the verdict. "The judge was there; he saw the coroner's photos. What else could he do?"

Shaw's son and namesake was walking home when Espinoza — who was in the neighborhood to visit a friend — approached him and shot him twice, once in the abdomen and again in the head. Prosecutors said Espinoza, a member of the 18th Street gang, pegged Shaw as a rival gang member because he was wearing a red, Spider-Man backpack.

Last edited:
On the Zimmerman case, I'd say wait for the court to render a verdict. It can't be that long of a wait now.

The Shaw case - yah, that sounds senseless. Sympathies to the families.

Um because police are looking to arrest and convict the murderers... the reasonable thing to do when a minor is killed? Whereas Zimmerman was released?

Find me a single liberal or Democrat ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY who wouldn't want those gang members arrested.

EVERYONE agrees those gang members are guilty for killing a child. Whereas ONLY THE RIGHT is holding Zimmerman up as a poor victim.

The right wing media gives just as much attention to the case as any left wing media.

That's correct. And because initially Zimmerman was going for Florida's Stand Your Ground law as his defense. SYG laws are fairly new and for the most part untried in court until now. The O/P is completely off base.

I worked with the Shaws for YEARS trying to get justice for Jamile. You have absolutely no idea what they went through or how the city of Los Angeles and the court system tried to protect Espinosa.

Espinosa said the first thing he was going to do when he got out of prison was start killing blacks. He didn't just shoot Jamile twice. He walked up to him, shot him in the abdomen then stood over his body and shot him through the eye. Not merely in the head. He took aim and shot him through the eye. Jamile was not "pegged" as a rival gang member. That was cooked up AFTER Espinosa was rearrested. It was cooked up by the Deputy District Attorney who wanted the Shaws to stop fighting to get the sanctuary policies ended. The DDA said that if the Shaws did not stop their protest, that Jamile would be portrayed as a gang member.

Unless you were there, and knew how this family was made to suffer to protect latinos and the sanctuary policies in our cities you can't possibly know what really happened. This family was treated shamefully, horribly, so badly that Bernard Parks black former chief of police and city councilman could not even look at them when he walked by. More, when the city voted NOT to overturn the sanctuary policy that ended Jamile's life, Parks could not even go in the room and vote. He was outside in the hallway.

Piss on them all.

^^^^ This.

Hispanic gang members allegedly shoot to death star high school football player | abc7.com

Both are cases where an Hispanic killed a black youth. One was killed in self-defense, was a trouble youth and was inflicting a vicious beating on the person who shot him. One was killed in cold blood and was a hugely promising young man, type of kid people point to and say I hope my kid is more like him. One Hispanic was a legal, law abiding US citizen. The other was a violent ILLEGAL alien protected by the city and state when he shouldn't have been. One is reported at nausea, the other barely mentioned.

Yet the leftist media, race-baiters, DEMOCRATS and leftist in general ignore the Jamil Shaw case and clear OBSESS over the Trayvon Martin case. They obsess so much over it, they ignore facts, commit unethical journalism, produce false reports and PICTURES and want to lynch an innocent man in the name of politics!

Methink they ignore the Shaw story because it was a violent illegal alien as the murderer. The hierarchy of protected classes by the left states with illegal aliens, then radical Muslims, then blacks and all the way at the bottom is white Christians!

How are you even comparing the two situations? One is gang members murdering, one is some dude who is propped up by half the country as a hero for killing the kid.

Show me people fucking half the country supporting what those Gang Members did.

LOL.

NOBODY is holding Zimmerman as anything, the difference is that unlike you folks we can see that the evidence is going to exonerate him...and you find him guilty because he shot a black kid.

That po black chile attacked the wrong guy, oh well.

Zimmerman's decision making was terrible that night. He called the cops too soon, left his car too soon, followed Martin too closely and didn't run away when Martin finally stood his ground against his armed attacker.

He shouldn't have called the police. Having stupidly done so, he should have stayed in the car and waited for the cops. Failing to do that, he should have allowed Martin enough space and time to get home. He couldn't even manage that simple task.

All the blame lies on Zimmerman and his racist decision making.

Martin was walking down the street, and based on seeing him, Zimmerman was on the horn to the cops like a flash, telling them that Martin was a 'thug' and "getting away'. It's worth repeating: Martin was just walking down the street.

And now Matrin's dead because a roly-poly 30-something community college student loser wanted to play cop, and knew the 'stand your ground' laws well enough to know that if he picked a fight with Martin (don't tell me he didn't) that he could probably shoot him and get away with murder.

The whole episode makes me sick. I hope he goes to jail. I hope he drowns in civil lawsuits and goes into poverty. I hope employers ignore him. He deserves it, because he's a racist murderer.

Yet the left isn't outraged that a violet illegal alien was protected by the system and released back on American streets, just before he commited this crime. If LA was a sanctuary city, if CA wasn't a sanctuary State, then Shaw would be in college and working on his master degree!

I worked with the Shaws for YEARS trying to get justice for Jamile. You have absolutely no idea what they went through or how the city of Los Angeles and the court system tried to protect Espinosa.

Espinosa said the first thing he was going to do when he got out of prison was start killing blacks. He didn't just shoot Jamile twice. He walked up to him, shot him in the abdomen then stood over his body and shot him through the eye. Not merely in the head. He took aim and shot him through the eye. Jamile was not "pegged" as a rival gang member. That was cooked up AFTER Espinosa was rearrested. It was cooked up by the Deputy District Attorney who wanted the Shaws to stop fighting to get the sanctuary policies ended. The DDA said that if the Shaws did not stop their protest, that Jamile would be portrayed as a gang member.

Unless you were there, and knew how this family was made to suffer to protect latinos and the sanctuary policies in our cities you can't possibly know what really happened. This family was treated shamefully, horribly, so badly that Bernard Parks black former chief of police and city councilman could not even look at them when he walked by. More, when the city voted NOT to overturn the sanctuary policy that ended Jamile's life, Parks could not even go in the room and vote. He was outside in the hallway.

Piss on them all.

Well stated! And the reason people outside the area didn't know what the family went through is because the national media didn't pick up the story. I only heard about it over the internet. Shame on the liberal media for burying the story. Shame on the city of LA for promoting devastating sanctuary policies that destroy the city, schools, prisons, hospitals, welfare system, budgets and cause taxes and the cost of living to skyrocket!

Zimmerman's decision making was terrible that night. He called the cops too soon, left his car too soon, followed Martin too closely and didn't run away when Martin finally stood his ground against his armed attacker.

He shouldn't have called the police. Having stupidly done so, he should have stayed in the car and waited for the cops. Failing to do that, he should have allowed Martin enough space and time to get home. He couldn't even manage that simple task.

Martin was walking down the street, and based on seeing him, Zimmerman was on the horn to the cops like a flash, telling them that Martin was a 'thug' and "getting away'. It's worth repeating: Martin was just walking down the street.

And now Matrin's dead because a roly-poly 30-something community college student loser wanted to play cop, and knew the 'stand your ground' laws well enough to know that if he picked a fight with Martin (don't tell me he didn't) that he could probably shoot him and get away with murder.

The whole episode makes me sick. I hope he goes to jail. I hope he drowns in civil lawsuits and goes into poverty. I hope employers ignore him. He deserves it, because he's a racist murderer.

I think you had a different opinion and cheered for a different outcome during the O.J. Simpson trial.

If you were even old enough to remember the late Summer of 1995.

Rest assured, if Zimmerman gets acquitted, you will be able take part in the burning and killing and racist uprising, reminiscent of the Simi Valley acquittal of cops who were doing their jobs, that you so obviously crave.

Also, if Zimmerman gets acquitted, he would not be admired and honored by the white community as Simpson was by the African-American community. And he certainly would not live as long.

I love you people. First, it was his right to ask a suspicious person in a gated community, in the rain, where a serious of burgarlies have hit the foreclosured plagued area. Second, Martin confronted Zimmerman when Zimmerman was walking back to his car. Third, even when Zimmerman came up to Martin and said,"What are you doing here." That wasn't a threat and Martin had NO RIGHT to use force!

I remember in my youth I hopped a fence in a gated community as a short cut on my walk home. A rental-cop stopped me and asked me "what I was doing." I was I believe 15 at the time and an in shape football player and wrestler. The guy that stopped me was a elderly frail looking guy. I could have put a hurt on this guy. I told him I was "just taking a short cut." He put me in his car drove me to the other side and told me not to do that again. There are differences of course (the guy was a in marked security car and uniform), but nothing would have given me the right to attack him. Much like nothing would have given Martin the right to attack Zimmerman!

:clap2:

What a massive fail by the OP...but it's expected from him tho

7IpRIvj.png

Yet the left isn't outraged that a violet illegal alien was protected by the system and released back on American streets, just before he commited this crime. If LA was a sanctuary city, if CA wasn't a sanctuary State, then Shaw would be in college and working on his master degree!

You're right the left actually loves this murder they just wont tell you :doubt:

This phoney concern comes only when it convient, then you say shit like this in private

7IpRIvj.png

I'm hoping Zim is acquitted because the state hasn't presented a good case and because clowns like you are convinced he's guilty and the resulting group wedging of their undies in their cracks will be entertaining to observe.

The thing thats killing Zimmerman is his last name, people are insisting he is white when he is clearly not. If his last name was Hernandez or Rodriguez I don't think the outrage would be as much, Latino on Black violence is completely ignored and Sharpton and Jackson don't say shit about it.

If Zimmerman's last name had been Hernandez, it is quite likely Obama would not have gotten involved in targeting him as a get out the vote campaign initiative.

Forum List

Back