🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why does the left protect these people

GunnyL said:
My best guess is he wants to know why you lefties would rather turn a blind eye to these murdering scumbags and trash our President for wanting to do something about them.

spot on.....

Cmon--this group only had LINKS to Al Quaeda. They are NOT Al Quaeda ergo they are OK. Bin Laden is the only bad guy in the world. Don't try to make this a bigger issue than it is. :rolleyes:

Mr. P said:
Simple medical diagnosis, Man…”Cranial Rectitis”. For the layman that means, they have their head up their ASS.

What, no diagrams?

Attachments

• $yikes.jpg
    $yikes.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 62
My best guess is he wants to know why you lefties would rather turn a blind eye to these murdering scumbags and trash our President for wanting to do something about them.

No no no no no, see, we have the ability to both simultaneously wish death upon terrorists and criticize the president for doing a sh*tty job at the same time. It's called multitasking. :usa:

They're only trying to free the country, why would you be upset at insurgents???

Hagbard Celine said:
No no no no no, see, we have the ability to both simultaneously wish death upon terrorists and criticize the president for doing a sh*tty job at the same time. It's called multitasking. :usa:

Sorta like digging a hole and filling it up is multi-tasking??

Of course, I mean why would anyone want to ever question the president in this country. It just really baffles why ANYONE would ever want to block anything the president does. He is just perfect in every way and should never ever be questioned.. thats why.

Mr. P said:
Simple medical diagnosis, Man…”Cranial Rectitis”. For the layman that means, they have their head up their ASS.

Hagbard Celine said:

wishing death upon your enemy will not make them go away....you have to actually kill them....

ElWingador said:
Of course, I mean why would anyone want to ever question the president in this country. It just really baffles why ANYONE would ever want to block anything the president does. He is just perfect in every way and should never ever be questioned.. thats why.

so because you don't like the president .... we should not try to kill or capture terrorists and withdraw all our troops .... i am sure they will stop blowing up stuff ..... worked well during the clinton era

Yeah. Im sure they will stop blowing up stuff too while we are there dont you. Its working so far right ? End Sarcasm

manu1959 said:
so because you don't like the president .... we should not try to kill or capture terrorists and withdraw all our troops .... i am sure they will stop blowing up stuff ..... worked well during the clinton era

ElWingador said:
Yeah. Im sure they will stop blowing up stuff too while we are there dont you. Its working so far right ? End Sarcasm

fair enough. you are right stuff in iraq is getting blown up....

Forum List

Back