Why does the left refuse to acknowledge a declaration of war?

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
It's because they sympathize with monsters who target, torture and slaughter the innocent. They always have, they always will.

Progressives do nit speak out nor take action against psychopaths and tyrants because they ADMIRE them.

Alex Duzik on Twitter

Oh they aren't against war as we saw with Obama. they just prefer to do it his chickenshit way. Drop bombs on the people, take out their leaders, (yes they were bad). but unlike President Bush, when he took out Saddam he left the people HELP in the way of our military for rebuilding and Protection.

Obama way. bomb them and then leave them alone to be devoured by groups like ISIS, Al quida, etc.

I wonder how many people in the country knew all of the countries in the middle east that OBAMA has bombed? this media is NOT A FRIEND to us people. with Bush we got DAILY head counting of the dead. with this puke it's been crickets.

so because of "Obama's way".....you are seeing the results starting with massive invasions of so called, refuges, into other countries around the world. BREAKING down borders, their defenses, rule of law and now backing it up with Terrorism

Last edited:
It's reasonable to wonder why some folks are so quick to denounce Christianity and so quick to defend Islam.

No, I'm not attacking Islam, PC Police, so don't try to deflect.

Bigotry against religion is fine if it's one religion in particular, and they illustrate that every day.

Oh they aren't against war as we saw with Obama. they just prefer to do it his chickenshit way. Drop bombs on the people, take out their leaders, (yes they were bad). but unlike President Bush, when he took out Saddam he left the people HELP in the way of our military for rebuilding and Protection.

Obama way. bomb them and then leave them alone to be devoured by groups like ISIS, Al quida, etc.

I wonder how many people in the country knew all of the countries in the middle east that has bombed? this media is NOT A FRIEND to us people. with Bush we got DAILY head counting of the dead. with this puke it's been crickets.

so because of "Obama's way".....you are seeing the results starting with massive invasions of so called, refuges, into other countries around the world. BREAKING down borders, their defenses, rule of law and now backing it up with Terrorism
Yeah Dubya really "helped" 400,000+ Iraqi civilians. If only he had just taken out their leaders.

I wonder how many people in the country knew all of the countries in the middle east that has bombed? this media is NOT A FRIEND to us people. with Bush we got DAILY head counting of the dead. with this puke it's been crickets.

Yeah Dubya really "helped" 400,000+ Iraqi civilians. If only he had just taken out their leaders.
Idiot

It's reasonable to wonder why some folks are so quick to denounce Christianity and so quick to defend Islam.

Bigotry against religion is fine if it's one religion in particular, and they illustrate that every day.
Reason why = in the U.S. it is not Muslims trying to oppress gay people, teach creationism, blur the line between church and state, call for war, control our bedrooms, etc.

Everything liberals fight for in this country is counter to both Christianity and Islam. Evangelical Christians in the U.S. (1/3 of the population) believe in almost all of the same things Muslims in the middle east believe.

Reason why = in the U.S. it is not Muslims trying to oppress gay people, teach creationism, blur the line between church and state, call for war, control our bedrooms, etc.

Everything liberals fight for in this country is counter to both Christianity and Islam. Evangelical Christians in the U.S. (1/3 of the population) believe in almost all of the same things Muslims in the middle east believe.
That is why you are evil enemies of the U.S. Creationism is the truth and gay is sin.

Do I really have to point out what Islam says about gays, women, church/state, creationism, spreading the gospel, etc.?

Are you serious?

Internet warriors unite! With your bold sacrifice we should be able to defeat terrorists and radical Islam.

Last edited:

That is why you are evil enemies of the U.S. Creationism is the truth and gay is sin.
And one of these dayz you can prove it with empirical evidence...

Do I really have to point out what Islam says about gays, women, church/state, creationism, spreading the gospel, etc.?

Are you serious?
No you don't. Did you skip over my last post? Do you think if Muslims were the ones pushing their religious antics in this country Democrats would support it?

What Islam says about gays, women, church/state, creationism, and spreading the gospel is far more in line with what republicans want in this country than what Democrats want.

Are you serious?

Why yes, go ahead... but please first point out what the Bible says about those things. Make sure you thoroughly cover Leviticus.

Last edited:

Are you serious?

Why yes, go ahead... but please first point out what the Bible says about those things. Make sure you thoroughly cover Leviticus.
Yes, I know, the Regressive Left loves to equate Christianity and Islam.

Yet you'll attack one and defend the other.

It's because they sympathize with monsters who target, torture and slaughter the innocent. They always have, they always will.

Progressives do nit speak out nor take action against psychopaths and tyrants because they ADMIRE them.

Alex Duzik on Twitter
Fine...a declaration of war. Let's declare war right back...re-institute the draft and put this country on a war footing like we did in WWII.

Forum List

Back