Why does the left refuse to acknowledge a declaration of war?

Oh they aren't against war as we saw with Obama. they just prefer to do it his chickenshit way. Drop bombs on the people, take out their leaders, (yes they were bad). but unlike President Bush, when he took out Saddam he left the people HELP in the way of our military for rebuilding and Protection.

You contradicted yourself ~ Bush did exactly what you accused Obama of doing. Drop bombs on the people, take out their leaders
Do you recall the first night of Bush's bombing and what the results were?
And do you feel that we should send our son's and daughter's to fight another's war still.. ?
I could see uniting with other Countries at this point, but nothing else.

Do I really have to point out what Islam says about gays, women, church/state, creationism, spreading the gospel, etc.? Are you serious?
Why yes, go ahead... but please first point out what the Bible says about those things. Make sure you thoroughly cover Leviticus.
Yes, I know, the Regressive Left loves to equate Christianity and Islam.

Yet you'll attack one and defend the other.

How mindlessly mundane it must be to live in a world where everything is "left" and "right"

What Islam says about gays, women, church/state, creationism, and spreading the gospel is far more in line with what republicans want in this country than what Democrats want.
If that's the case, tell me why the Left is so quick to defend Islam against bigotry.
Try to be a little more specific in your charges...I don't defend Muslims when it comes to their individual actions...

Do I really have to point out what Islam says about gays, women, church/state, creationism, spreading the gospel, etc.? Are you serious?
Why yes, go ahead... but please first point out what the Bible says about those things. Make sure you thoroughly cover Leviticus.
Yes, I know, the Regressive Left loves to equate Christianity and Islam.

Yet you'll attack one and defend the other.

How mindlessly mundane in must be to live in a world where everything is "left" and "right"

Deflection noted.

It's because they sympathize with monsters who target, torture and slaughter the innocent. They always have, they always will.

Progressives do nit speak out nor take action against psychopaths and tyrants because they ADMIRE them.

Alex Duzik on Twitter
Bush declared war on terror, but in the process of conducting said war something went wrong. Taking out Saddam had a major destabilizing effect in the region. It had the effect of increasing Iran's position in the region. Saudi Arabia in particular saw this as a threat. The end result is that now, instead of conducting a war on terror, the US is acting in concert with its partners to support terror in their efforts to take out Assad and weaken Iran's influence. This is not a partisan issue. We as a people need to recognize the realities. We can't win a war against terror while simultaneously supporting it.

What Islam says about gays, women, church/state, creationism, and spreading the gospel is far more in line with what republicans want in this country than what Democrats want.
If that's the case, tell me why the Left is so quick to defend Islam against bigotry.
Try to be a little more specific in your charges...I don't defend Muslims when it comes to their individual actions...
I am being specific. The Left passionately defends what it calls "bigotry" against Islam & Muslims, while being more than willing to say pretty much anything about Christianity & Christians.

Thread after thread, post after post, right on this board.

Give me some specific instances. I think what you're upset about is that we won't brand all 1 billion Muslims on the planet as terrorists and jump to destroy them all, women and children included.

I am being specific. The Left passionately defends what it calls "bigotry" against Islam & Muslims, while being more than willing to say pretty much anything about Christianity & Christians.

This is a debate area, no? How can someone offer you an argument if they don't take up the opposing view point?

Give me some specific instances. I think what you're upset about is that we won't brand all 1 billion Muslims on the planet as terrorists and jump to destroy them all, women and children included.
One of the standard straw men: "not all Muslims are terrorists". Yes, I know.

You're not really going to deny that Christians & Christianity are not regularly attacked & criticized on this very board, are you?

This is a debate area, no? How can someone offer you an argument if they don't take up the opposing view point?
Anyone can say anything. That doesn't mean it's honest, and I'm under no obligation to enable liars.

Anyone can say anything. That doesn't mean it's honest, and I'm under no obligation to enable liars.
Not even your own lying?

Not even your own lying?
You're certainly free to point it out.

And deflection noted.

You're not really going to deny that Christians & Christianity are not regularly attacked & criticized on this very board, are you?
In a message board based in the U.S., a country where it is Christians trying to impose their beliefs (most of which are shared by Islam) on the people, do you really expect more complaints about Islam than Christianity?

And I would bet there are many more anti-Islam threads than anti-Christianity threads on this forum. Just look at the active topics.

Not even your own lying?

And deflection noted.
You know more about your lying than I do.....I can honestly admit I have the same contempt for all religion...

we are less safe now under Obama. I think we the people better start getting prepared. He's more worried about the weather, so much he's FLYING all over the world like chicken little. but that pollution doesn't count because he is: THE ONE, who knows all and how dare any of us "little people" question his stupidity. We need to demand he Resign.

SNIP:
Obama Played a Role in the Paris ISIS Massacre

Jim Hoft Nov 15th, 2015 8:53 am

Guest post by Joe Hoft

The major media won’t mention this but the truth is clear – the Obama administration is to blame for the Paris attacks.

Here is what ultimately led to the murders this week in Paris:

all of it with a video:
Obama Played a Role in the Paris ISIS Massacre - The Gateway Pundit

In a message board based in the U.S., a country where it is Christians trying to impose their beliefs (most of which are shared by Islam) on the people, do you really expect more complaints about Islam than Christianity?

And I would bet there are many more anti-Islam threads than anti-Christianity threads on this forum. Just look at the active topics.
What I expect is what I'm getting: Passionate defense of Islam & Muslims, constant criticism of Christians & Christianity, and intellectually dishonest equation of the two from the Left.

The examples on this board are virtually endless.

Not even your own lying?

And deflection noted.
You know more about your lying than I do.....I can honestly admit I have the same contempt for all religion...
You brought it up. If you're going accuse me of lying, at least back it up.

we are less safe now under Obama. I think we the people better start getting prepared. He's more worried about the weather, so much he's FLYING all over the world like chicken little. but that pollution doesn't count because he is: THE ONE who knows all and how dare any of question his stupidity. We need to demand he Resign.

SNIP:
Obama Played a Role in the Paris ISIS Massacre

Jim Hoft Nov 15th, 2015 8:53 am

Guest post by Joe Hoft

The major media won’t mention this but the truth is clear – the Obama administration is to blame for the Paris attacks.

Here is what ultimately led to the murders this week in Paris:

all of it with a video:
Obama Played a Role in the Paris ISIS Massacre - The Gateway Pundit
Wow ODS is reaching all new levels

"Why does the left refuse to acknowledge a declaration of war?"

This fails as both a loaded question fallacy and straw man fallacy.

Loaded question: by answering the 'question' anyone responding is compelled to 'agree' with the premise of the 'argument,' regardless the response.

Straw man: the lie is contrived that 'the left' doesn't acknowledge the seriousness of terrorism and terrorist attacks, where nothing could be further from the truth; thus misrepresenting the opponents' position.

The lie (straw man) is then attacked as a 'legitimate' position of the opponents.

As a consequence the premise of the thread fails.

I`ve never seen REAL Christians attacked on this board. Homophobes, racists, warmongers,etc. who call themselves Christians are fair game. You know why? They`re not Christians. Even Gandhi said they suck.

Mahatma Gandhi Quotes at BrainyQuote.com

Forum List

Back